All Comments on 'Double Dragon'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a racist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know, it is both sad and ridiculous that people think it is ok to use the worst derogatory word the"n word" so freely to describe all blacks in general. I hardly come across stories that use derrogatory names to describe asians, mexicans, whites, indians, jews etc. And, I wish that some blacks like rappers, commedians wouldn't use the "n word" so loosely themselves. If you don't like blacks and, or other ethnic groups that is your personal choice. However, if you are going to come off as racist especially when it comes to black people be them homosexual or straight, stick to your own kind whatever your ethnicity is. If "you the writer" plan to do another interracial homosexual or straight story, then I would strongly advise you and all others writing these stories about interracial dating to just leave black people out of your litterature if you have any negative feelings towards them whatever caused it etc. My pen ship may not be all that because I am not a writer. However, I have nothing good to say about you. If you or anyone feel the need to continue writting stories about interracial dating homo and, or straight , bi whatever try being a little more humane in your choice of words if you have ill feelings towards certain ethnic groups, gender etc. Everyone is entitled to their oponions and prejudices. However, sadly, I wish RACISM wasn't one of them etc.!!!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.