Double Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Mom and Kelly tasted my sperm, swallowing tiny droplets from their fingertips. Just then, an idea hit me.

With unknown energy, I sprang from the chair and grabbed the camera off the bed. I looked at both women, now kneeling below me skin flushed, sweaty, and speckled with ropes of my sperm. Both sets of eyes looking up at me with a satisfied wanton look.

I took one final photo.

"You two are incredible," I said, turning the camera off for the night. "Without a doubt, this was the best shoot I've ever had."

They both laughed, and I hate to admit, I too chuckled at my own joke as I grabbed my pants.

"Thanks for asking me to help," Kelly said, stretching out with her hands over her head.

"You bet," I replied, pulling my pants up, forgoing any underwear. "I can't wait for the reshoots."

Both girls stopped and turned to each other.

"Reshoots?" Mom asked.

"Mmm-hmmm." I picked up my shirt and slipped it on. "Missed a lot of pictures in the end there, so we will have to make them up to finish the set. How's next weekend sound?"

Kelly's eyes went wide and her nipples began to harden at the thought of it. Mom in the mean time sighed deeply, shaking her head.

"I don't think that's a good idea," she said, draining the color from Kelly's face. "Your father will be back by then... How about tomorrow?"

My grin must have been ear-to-ear.

"That's perfect for me."

"Me too!" Kelly chimed in.

"Good." She rose and started to cross to the restroom, pausing at the doorway. "Oh, and Jason?"

I looked up.

"The pictures?"

"Yeah?"

"Make sure to copy them all to your computer tonight and delete them off the camera. Wouldn't want your father taking them to China now would we?"

I smiled. "You got it, Mom."

She turned to leave but stopped, her hand tapping on the doorframe.

"Actually," she began "Leave the last one on the camera. He is gonna have a long week, after all," she said with a devilish smirk before closing the door behind her.

The End.

Thank you for reading my story. As always, all feedback is welcome and please remember to vote.

Scribbleskillz

1...5678910