Double Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set my glass down. "Man, Kelly, what is your obsession with getting me to see Mom's... business?"

"I'm not obsessed!" she said. "I've barely even brought it up."

"The fact that you've brought it up is bizarre enough on its own." I laughed. "And, you've brought it up twice now." I said raising two fingers.

"Have I?" She leaned back in her chair. "You're probably right. I don't know why it's on my mind still," she said with a shrug. "It was just so cool. I've never studied another vagina besides my own before. I mean it was different, but also very similar to my own." Her hand unconsciously traveled to her crotch, giving it a light squeeze. "Oh my gosh it sounds so dirty!" she giggled, "I'm so bad."

I raised an eyebrow. "Sounds to me like you are thinking of pitching for the other team."

"Fuck no, I love the cock," she blurted out, and I rolled my eyes. "But, can you keep a secret?"

I looked in her eyes; a fire seemed to be slowly burning. I nodded.

She took a final swig of her drink. "I touched her pussy."

"What?" I asked, leaning in.

She did the same. "I did! I touched her pussy when I was shaving her. It was so wild. I never thought I'd be in that position, but there I was, kneeling between Mom's spread legs with my face inches from her cunt." She put emphasis on the final word, as if enjoying the feel of it as it came of her mouth.

My heart began pounding as visions of my day dream came sweeping back.

She continued. "She didn't seem to be too concerned about how close I was, or maybe she was, I don't know. She just joked about how maybe she should get me some glasses. I laughed, but to be honest with you, I was captivated by the moment and it felt kinda like instinct or something that brought me so close."

"Oh Jason, I could smell her," Kelly said in a deep voice, her hands gripping the edges of the table. "It had that deep and heavy and sweet scent all at once. Kinda like sweat and honey, it's tough to explain. I don't know why, I felt my mouth water."

This was getting deep. I could feel my neck pulse, with each beat of my heart as I leaned against the table with crossed arms.

"And you touched her?" I asked.

Kelly blinked slowly and nodded. "It wasn't really intentional. I mean I didn't mean to but it was the final pass, and I was swiping the blade over the hump of her mound. I was using my other hand to hold her tight so that it was as close a shave as possible. When I let go, my hand slipped down, right between her thighs and my fingertips slipped across her lips."

Kelly's chest was heaving.

"Mom's breath caught in her mouth, as did mine. Her lips had parted for me; my middle finger had actually been inside her! It was only for a second, maybe even half of that, but it was enough time for both of us to know."

My mouth felt dry. "So what did you do?" I asked.

She laughed. "Nothing. We both started mumbling, she said 'Thank you', I think, and I let her finish up the rest. I mean, part of me wasn't really sure that it really happened. It wasn't until I was walking away that I notices a tiny little strand of liquid clinging to my middle finger."

She was looking at me now. Waiting for me to ask the next question.

"So, did you... what did you do?"

She smiled, eyes fixed on my own. "Are you asking if I licked it?"

I nodded.

She shook her head. "Mm-mm." she said, and then her eyes sparkled with a mischievous twinkle. "It was pussy juice," she said in a whisper. "I put it in my pussy."

I stared at her, speechless, dumbfounded.

Kelly started laughing.

I shook my head. "You little..."

"God you are so easy sometimes," she chuckled. I couldn't recall the last time I had seen her so pleased with herself. She managed to compose herself. "That was fun," she said, then shivered and started fanning herself with her hand. "Kinda got myself worked up there too. I mean look!" she said raising her arm, showing me the tiny bumps that prickled their way up and down her arm. She made no mention of the two little bumps now protruding from her breasts.

"You kids behaving yourselves?" Mom asked, startling the both of us as she took a seat.

"Welcome back, Mom." Kelly said as she munched on her fries. She began wiggling in her seat. "We were just talking about y-"

"Everything okay?" I interrupted.

Mom looked up to me and put on her smile. "Yeah. It was just your father."

"You were gone a while."

"I know. We were trying to work something out." It was tough to tell in the low light, but her cheeks appeared a little flushed. "His meeting went well and they are out celebrating."

"Well that's great, right?" I said.

"Mm-hmm," she nodded and finished off her beer. She seemed somewhat distracted. Then, suddenly, she sat up straight. "So have they announced the results?"

I blinked.

"Not yet," Kelly replied looking around the room. "I don't see the guy anymore. Maybe there's a couple more tables somewhere."

"Goodie," Mom said as she poured the last of the pitcher in the glass. "So what were you kids talking about while I was gone?"

"Not much," I said with a shrug.

"Yeah," Kelly said. "Oh, except I was just telling Jason about how I helped sh-"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the results are in," the announcers' voice bellowed across the tiny pub.

He read off the answers, and we followed along to the best of our ability. Our responses were pretty much what we expected, though we were pleased with a two impulse answers that much to our surprise turned out correct. In the end, we were sitting pretty with fourteen correct.

"And now, the winners!" he called out.

One by one he listed the teams and announced their scores. I was a little surprised to hear the points start off so low. The teams were pretty amazing and ranged in creativity. There was 'The Trivia Trollops', 'Kings of Kegels', 'Win or Lose, We Still Booze', and many more, some being rowdier than others. Yet as he announced, we were getting more and more excited because our team name had yet to be called. And then he said it.

"And with fourteen points, we have a three-way tie for second place!" he called, leading to murmurs in the crowd. "When I call your team name, please stand up."

Mom, Kelly and I all shared a look. It may have to be read to others like 'Oh shit.'

"First up; My Couch Pulls out, but I don't!" He called, leading a group of four large frat boys to stand up and cheer. I kinda liked their name.

"Next; Save a Tree, Eat a Beaver!" the crowd burst out laughing as a mixed group of four stood, clapping and throwing each other high fives.

"Finally; Ass is the New Vag!" he said as the room erupted in laughter and cheers.

We looked at each other with wide, shocked grins and slowly stood. I could feel the eyes of the crowd turn to face us. What a sight it must have been to see me beside my sister and mother, though I had a sneaking suspicion, no one knew our relations. As a matter of fact, we should be proud! I mean why not for there I stood, a young man with two incredibly gorgeous women who, according to our team name, like to keep it adventurous.

We looked at each other, cheeks flushed and border-lining embarrassed when it seemed that all at once, we shared the same thought. 'You know what... Fuck it!'. We turned around, facing our audience and stood there, filled with pride and righteousness. It was our decision, and we're gonna own it. Kelly had her fist in the air, nodding sternly as if to say, 'Fuck yeah! Ass IS the new vag, bitches!' Even our mother got behind it yelling out 'Damn right!' It was a sight to see.

"Alright everyone, by a show of applause, who takes home second?" Our announcer spoke. "Let's hear it for 'My Couch Pulls out but I don't!'"

The crowd cheered, jeered and yelled. We too applauded, though softly.

"How about 'Save a Tree, Eat a Beaver!'"

The sound of clapping grew the cheers intensifying.

Our announcer chuckled, turning his hand to us.

"And last, 'Ass is the New Vag!'" he said, but was cut off abruptly by the roar crowd. A dozen or so were on their feet, including the party of Frat Boys who cheered louder than the rest.

"There you have it! The tie and second place go to 'Ass is the New Vag!'" He cheered causing us to laugh and high five each other.

Our emotions were high, adrenaline kicked in.

"That was fucking awesome!" Kelly shouted leaning across the table as the crowd still applauded. Mom and I were nothing but smiles.

"And finally, in first place; 'What's Trivia Night?'" He called out turning his hand to a seated group of wide-eyed elderly individuals, mouths agape and staring at the bar in disgust, shock, and disbelief.

The announcer brought over a fresh pitcher of beer, the rewards for second place, then walked away laughing, though not before giving me a knowing slap on the back. We were only able to finish half of it, before we decided to call it quits for the night. We paid our tab, filed into the car with Kelly getting behind the wheel. Mom and I fell into the back, me on the far right and her in the middle. She brought her feet up to rest on the seat as she leaned into me, closing her eyes and thanking me for a wonderful day

I leaned against the door and wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her close. I could feel Kelly's eyes from the rear view mirror staring back at us for a moment before I caught her gaze. She smiled, winked, and pulled out of the parking lot.

As we drove down the road, my eyes couldn't help but travel down our mother's body. Her dress had ridden up her thighs, and though I had seen more of her only a few hours ago, I found my vision fixed to the pale orange beams from the street lights as they traveled up her exposed flesh. I closed my eyes, feeling her weight as she snuggled closer, the scent of sea salt lightly drifting from her hair. This day was over, our first photo shoot done. And though my thoughts turned to hungered anticipation for my day of editing, I would later find out my scheming sister had already been planning our next shoot.

Chapter 4.0

I awoke to a quiet house with a pounding headache and the feeling like all the water that was in my body had been sucked out in the middle of the night. My tongue felt thick, my skin dry, and my thoughts felt like they had to wade through a dense fog to become actions. Somehow, I was at least able to sit up and put my feet on the floor.

I was in my room, well what used to be my room at least. It had been converted to a guest room or sorts. All the furniture had remained the same; the bed, dresser, shelves, all those had been mine all through high school. Everything else in the room that had given it personality was gone. No posters or photos; all had been replaced with generic books and oddities you might find at a Home & Garden store. Though it looked different now, it still had the same feel I remembered. Perhaps that's why I was able to navigate it so well in my drunken stupor last night. But, who knows?

My eyes continued around the room, settling on my nightstand. A full glass of water sat beside my charging phone. Well, that settles it; I at least had help. I was in no state to plan ahead with any sort of morning hydration, let alone charge my phone. I grabbed the glass and downed the contents.

It was absolute bliss. Hands down, the best water in the world. So refreshing and thick and blessed by every god that was ever conceived. It tasted pure, fresh, and heavenly, like liquid ambrosia. I felt like a sponge made wet, finally become useful as my senses slowly started to return.

Though I may have had help up into the room, I definitely did not have help changing. I sat there still in my jeans, shoes beside the bed. My shirt for the most part was off; only one sleeve still remained on. So, for a brief moment I felt like an idiot. How drunk was I that I couldn't successfully remove my own shirt? I put it back on and meandered straight to the restroom.

It was only 8am but I was already wide awake and there was no going back. Kelly and Mom were still out like a light, my sister proving this by slow heavy breathing accompanied by the occasional snore as I passed her cracked door, silent and barefoot. Mom's door on the other hand, was wide open.

She had been just a tad more successful in prepping for bed for she had been laying face down on the covers, resting on her arms in nothing but her panties. For the second time in two days, her naked back was presented to me, but this time, it felt different, more intimate. Her head was turned away from me, and perhaps that was why I lingered in her doorway allowing my eyes to travel up and down her body without fear of reprimand.

Her legs were so smooth, now with a slight tan thanks to our time in the sun. Toned, and shapely. My pulse quickened as I gazed higher up, falling into the tiny shadows of her inner thighs. Her panties were black briefs that seemed to be pulled up a little tighter than they should be. They framed her cheeks perfectly, showcasing the perfect round globes of her buttocks. The curve of each cheek running out and around; forcing the eye to travel inwards to her loins.

Her breath suddenly caught in her throat, shaking me from my lecherous stare. She stirred, mumbled something inaudible to herself and readjusted her arms. A moment later, her heavy, even breathing continued once more as she drifted back into a deep sleep.

I backed away from the doorway, my senses suddenly on high alert. What the hell was wrong with me? I was just checking out my mother... again! I shook my head, and immediately regretted doing so as the hallway spun. Bracing myself on a wall, I slowly made my way downstairs, being ever so thankful for the coffee I knew awaited me.

Within ten minutes, I was pouring a cup when I heard the sounds of footsteps coming downstairs.

"Hey, look who's up," chimed the voice of my sister behind me. "I would love a cup, thank you."

I turned my head and smiled. "Good morning to you too," I said, seeing her there in a pink tank top and polkadot pajama pants that hung low, hugging her hips. Her hair was as disheveled as my own. I grabbed a second mug from the drying rack. Filling it up, I handed the steaming liquid to my sister.

She grabbed the mug with two hands smiling through heavy eyelids. She pursed her lips and blew across the surface. "Thanks," she said and took a loud sip. "Oh my God that's amazing... How'd you sleep?"

I took a seat at the counter of the island in our kitchen. "I was out like a light. I don't even remember getting in the room."

She laughed and sat down opposite me. "I'm not surprised; you were a pain in the ass to get up there anyway."

"So it was you."

She nodded. "Yep. Both you and mom passed out in the backseat, all snuggled up like prom dates."

I raised an eyebrow. "Prom dates, huh? Is that a thing?"

"It is now."

"Well thanks for the help," I said as I stretched my back. I could hear vertebrae crack. "You help Mom too?"

"Yes sir. She was easier but was much further gone than you." She stretched her arms up, arching her back as well. Her breasts pressed hard against the tank top, threatening to rip their way out.

I diverted my gaze back to my mug. "You might want to close the door next time when you leave," I said.

"Awe now, why would I do that?" she said, settling back down. "I wanted to make sure you had something nice to see when you woke up."

I looked up to find her smirking. "First off, gross," I said. "Second, there's nothing to see that I didn't see yesterday."

Kelly squinted. "She didn't go completely topless at the beach."

"Well she was facedown when I walked by." I said with one final sip of coffee.

She smiled broadly. "Ah ha! So you did look!"

"I never said I didn't look, I'm just saying you should close the door!" I said as I rose from the counter. "What's with you trying to get me to see mom naked anyway? It's kind of weird."

Kelly looked at her coffee, lost in the steam that curled from the dark roast. She shrugged. "I don't know. I mean, I myself love to look. You got to be honest, in the last couple days she's looked fucking hot. Like, not just model hot, but naturally. It's probably always been there, but maybe I'm just noticing it now. I don't know what it is but maybe seeing her open up is kind of making me open up too." She took a deep breath, eyes now focusing on me. "I mean remember? Right there at the end of the shoot, I mean holy shit it was crazy. She almost took off her panties in front of us both! It was so crazy! Not to mention getting to actually shave her down there." She shook her head, her voice growing husky. "I never knew mom could be such a tease."

I nodded, noting her nipples hardening. "Yeah, that caught me a little off guard too."

She took a sip of her coffee, returning to the present. "And so," she continued, "After last night, and seeing moms amazing tits up close, I kinda had another wild idea. I figured the least I could do was give you a chance to see them too. Kinda like a 'Thank you' of sorts." She smiled up at me.

I tilted my head. "So as a way to say thank you for yesterday, you were going to have me see somebody else's tits?" I immediately knew the folly of my question the moment I asked.

She squinted, leaning back in her stool. "Are you saying you want me to show you my tits?" she asked. Shit.

"No-no-no-no-no! That's... That's not what I mean." I stammered.

Her smile widened. "Are you sure, cause it just sounds like you wanted to see my tits."

"No Kelly, Seriously, I don't want to see your breasts."

"Don't call them breasts, call them tits. It sounds dirtier."

"Fuck no; I'm not calling them anything. Just keep those..." I said pointing "...to yourself." I turned, rinsing my mug in the sink, trying to find a distraction to get out of this conversation. "Jesus, this whole weekend's been so fucking weird."

Creeping up behind me, Kelly continued. "Well, I guess if you want to see them, then yes, I should show them to you."

Oh shit. I put the cup in the dishwasher and turned to my sister. "Kelly, no means no. I don't want to see your tits. I don't want to see Mom's tits. You're my sister and she's our mother. And this... this is way outside of the norm."

Her eyes shined with mischief. "Who gives a fuck about the norm? This is more fun." Her wicked grin faded to soft pouting lips with soft eyes. "You know what that Big Brother? This top feels a little loose. These straps for some reason just keep falling down." Her hands played at the thin straps.

I pointed my finger at her.

"Nope! Kelly, stop that!"

She blinked her big, puppy dog eyes at me. "Stop what?" she asked letting one strap fall off her shoulder. "Oh there, you see? They're doing it again."

"Kelly..."

She continued. "I guess it's kind of good that it is it's getting really warm in here. Do you feel a little warm?" She let the second strand fall, leaving her shoulders bare. The fabric clung to her top as she gripped the seat of the stool between her legs, pushing her breasts together.

"You know what, Kelly, I'm gonna' go to the other room." I said gesturing, "You do whatever you want with your breasts, tits, melons, whatever... I don't give a shit. I'll just be in there and you stay here."

Her smile returned as she leaned back and grabbed her chest. "Really? You think they're like melons?" She hoisted them up, one in each hand.

I rolled my eyes. "Fuck it. Have fun!"

She winked, "I will." But before I could leave, her eyes quickly flew to my crotch, suddenly growing wide. "Oh why hey there little guy!" she said, "Are you trying to come out to play? I have a couple friends you may enjoy." She jiggled her breasts.

I looked down, instantly shocked and embarrassed to find my jeans tenting out in front of me. Though my mind had been in discomfort, my cock was crying for joy at the prospect my sister was offering. Few things are worse than your body betraying you to your family.