All Comments on 'Double Helix Ch. 12'

by FelHarper

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 9 years ago
Once again

Outstanding.

Love ya

FelHarperFelHarperalmost 9 years agoAuthor

"Captives" was supposed to be "captors" in the description. I hate silly mistakes like that, but it's not worth bothering the site admin over.

Thanks for reading!

robtekrobtekalmost 9 years ago
Just great writing!

Can't wait to continue reading! !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

I really like your way of writing...hoping to get more from u in the future

RedRheaRedRheaover 8 years ago

Was reading your blog and even though its been ~8 months or so since your last chapter, I'm at least happy to know that you didn't just randomly disappear for another 10 years like some other writers and actually posted about your situation regarding your stories very recently. I also caught the part mentioning how you feel obligated to write erotica into your stories for us and I just have to say.. I'm glad you decided to choose the story first. In my opinion, forcing things into a story that you feel obligated to put in rather than feel is the best thing for it can really negatively affect it overall.

Really looking forward to another chapter because this story is easily one of the best on here and I just have to know what happens next. I know that getting back into writing after a particularly long break is difficult but I hope that you get back into the groove of things rather than feel that sense of resistance to continue on.

Thanks for this amazing story so far and I can't wait until you write more. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WithdeanWithdeanabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories I've ever read on the site, I really hope you get more of it written eventually. I've added you to my favourite authors and I'll be checking back every now and then! Oh, and (speculation/possible spoilers)

"And sometimes that cheeky bastard doesn't even bother to tell me when he penetrates it. He got root access to the file system again right here."

I have a feeling this wasn't a throwaway line... I hope things start to go a little better for the protagonists eventually, it can get a little draining when characters that are so well-written that you care about them get constantly screwed over!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck me for starting yet another abandoned story on lit

In the ass with an old used broomstick (bristle end first of course)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continuation

Any word on when it will be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFelHarper@FelHarper
12/12 Update: Double Helix 24 is moving along. It’s one of those chapters where I’ve had to rewrite several times for everything to make sense. Sometimes the plot flows like a river. This is one of those times where it hacks and slashes like a gory horror flick. I’ll get there...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES