All Comments on 'Double Her Pleasure'

by candm4fun

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lorencinolorencinoover 8 years ago
Amazing

There I was rubbing my cock in a wonderful world of carnal imagination as this woman, voluptuously well proportioned with beautiful big bouncy tits, and an expanded butt of warm handfuls of womanly flesh to hold onto while fucking her, sinks herself completely, helplessly, into a total fuck with a stranger. Her eyes locked with his suggesting that the carnal surrender is total for both of them. So what the fuck would make me want to critically analyze the plausibility or the morality of this scene as my carnality is in full flight of auto-erotic excess I'm stroking with careening arousal driving me towards the climatic sensuality of agonizingly powerful pleasure, that's right, pure physical pleasure as I am propelled through heavens door with the wanton thoughts of these three people fucking indiscriminately fueling my ascent to the pinnacle of of human experience as I shudder and spasm and pour my cum onto the floor.

Then I read these uptight, self-righteous, finger pointing commentators spewing their disapproval of this story which did exactly what I wanted it to do — to take me into a fantasy world for a few minutes so that I can have a beautiful orgasm and then get on with the rest of my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@lorencio

Dude intentionally or not you made me laugh. I gotta ask, you continue to jerk off while reading the comments? Some guy thinks this is a pile of shit so you lose your wood? Why bitch about what others think? You read the stupid story, you rubbed one out and made a mess so why not just scorn up, tell the guy you liked his shit and skedaddle.

WordsWordsWordsWordsWordsWordsover 8 years ago

I don't understand why people read stories in a category they obviously hate. I thought it was a sweet story and have enough brains to figure out that the kids and babysitter weren't at their house. I thought the love and respect for his wife was obvious and very sweet. It was a very nice first effort, please ignore the trolls, they are easy to distinguish from those with constructive criticism.

NiceSmileNiceSmileover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for a well done, beautiful story. I enjoy a hotwife/cuckold story told from the point of view of various participants, in this case from the point of view of the loving husband. Yes, you left out some details such as the location of the babysitter with the children, but you included other important details such as the safe use of condoms. More importantly, you and your wife have a deep loving relationship and this new activity is part of that relationship. Congratulations on a story well written. Thank you for sharing.

yowseryowserover 8 years ago
Sweet story

Nicely done. For some reason, this category manages to generate extraordinarily vicious commentary. Pay no attention. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good read

Don't worry about those haters. Good read and hopefully one day me and my Lady will bring men in to give her pleasure. And hopefully some bi play too, for her to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story!

I stroked my shaft to an amazing orgasm thinking about spraying a load on her while he watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not Hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous