Double My Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan shifted her position, moving her hips away from me while keeping her upper body close to mine. I switched my attention back to her mouth, pulling her mouth firmly onto mine. This allowed me to see in front of me more, and what I saw was Lauren straddling me. I felt her hands stroke my fully erect member. Then while I was deep French kissing her mother, Lauren lowered herself onto my cock. "Oh, shit, did I need that," she proclaimed. Then she began rocking her pelvis to fuck me. With each thrust she let out a little moan of pleasure. I began matching her thrusts with my own, and she moaned, "Fuck, Adam! I need your cock."

From the sounds of her moaning and tightening of her pussy around my rod, I could tell that Lauren was building her way toward climax. I saw her move her hand down to stimulate her clit. I wanted to focus more on bringing her to orgasm, but I was also occupied with Susan. Susan pulled her mouth away from mine, but instead of letting me focus on Lauren, she clutched my head to her breast. Feeling compelled give Susan's tits more attention, I grabbed one with both hands and sucked zealously in the way that had pleasured her earlier. Even both hands couldn't cover her globe.

As I hoped, Susan responded with enthusiastic moans of pleasure. What I hadn't expected was Lauren's reaction. In a slutty, guttural voice I had never heard from Lauren, she urged me on. "Yeah, Baby! Suck my mommy's titty. Yeah, suck her big tits, Baby!" Lauren started fucking me harder and faster, while working her clit furiously. Obviously, the sight of her mom and I making love was a huge turn on for her.

I tried my best to use my hands and mouth to make love to all of Susan and match Lauren's ferocious pumping at the same time, but I couldn't. Lauren seemed to be doing fine on her own, so I simply arched my pelvis up to give her a perfect riding position. Before long, I could feel Lauren getting close to orgasm, and I thought she could use a little help. Partly disengaging myself from Susan, I reached a hand up to squeeze one of Lauren's breasts and tweek the nipple. "Are you going to cum for me, Lauren? Come on, cum for me." I encouraged. That was apparently all she needed because Lauren began a loud, all-encompassing orgasm not long after my attentions commenced.

I looked over and saw Susan wearing a big smile watching her daughter cum all over my cock. I simply enjoyed Lauren's climax as well, proving caresses and thrusts to keep her going whenever needed. At last, Lauren started to calm down from her excited state. Susan leaned over and gave me a warm kiss – a kiss from a mother to show me that she was happy and thankful that I could give such pleasure to her daughter. Immediately after, Lauren collapsed onto my chest.

The three of us cuddled that way for a few moments, but it didn't take long for the fit Lauren to recover her strength. With a quick kiss, Lauren removed herself from me and stood up. She leaned over and whispered something in her mother's ear. I saw them smile and nod assent at each other. Lauren extended her hands to me. When I took them, she pulled me to a standing position then moved me a couple of steps away from the couch. Susan stood up and faced the couch, facing away from me. Lauren moved into a similar position at the other end of the couch. As one they both moved their legs apart and bent over until their heads were resting on the seat of the sofa.

I had never seen a scene that fulfilled so many deep-seated desires and fantasies as this one. Lauren knew full well that doggie-style is my favorite position to cum in. Now, Lauren and Susan were both bent over, presenting their backdoors to me in open invitations to take them. What a sight their gorgeous asses atop their shapely legs made, forming perfect frames for their two flawless flowers of love. I must have enjoyed the scene for some time because Lauren teased me, "Well, are you just going to stand there?"

"You'd better get to fucking one of us," Susan added.

My cock was bobbing up and down in front of me, bigger than I'd ever felt it. I stepped up behind Susan, and this time I wasted no time. Grabbing her full ass firmly, I thrust my rod all the way into her in one powerful stroke. We both gasped in pleasure. The whole situation overstimulated my basic animal desires, and I was no longer a caring lover. I was a buck in rut and needed to satisfy my instinctual urges. I pounded Susan's pussy, enjoying every stroke. Although it was smooth with no evidence of "cottage cheese", her wide hips held a juicy, well-cushioned derriere. Each time I slammed into her, waves of ass flesh ebbed and flowed in a glorious manner. This was a new experience for me and I relished it.

Susan was using one of her hands, to help stimulate her toward climax. I hoped that she hurried, because I wanted to finish in Lauren. I glanced at Lauren. She was looking at me with a huge, satisfied grin on her face. She was clearly happy that I was taking her mother from behind. I knew at that moment that this evening would not be an isolated incident. Somehow, it also made me love Lauren all the more.

Suddenly, Susan's love canal started to pulse and her body spasmed with the same rhythm. "I'm cumming!" she announced loudly. She then launched into a series of four-letter words the likes of which I'd never heard – particularly from the mother of my girlfriend. As she came, Susan's pussy squeezed my hard cock like a hand. It was all I could do to keep from cumming myself.

Finally, I felt that Susan's orgasm was subsiding, and I rapidly pulled out of her. I stood there for a few moments, gasping to catch my breath. I was so excited that I was afraid I would spurt all over their couch. But I got myself under control and moved behind Lauren.

I wanted to go slow, but as soon as I entered Lauren I lost myself and just started pumping away. Lauren's had wide hips too, but her rear gets its rounded shape mostly from well-sculpted gluts. I was enjoying this contrast with Susan – in addition to the feel of my cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy – when I felt Susan behind me. She moved up so that her pelvis arched around my rear as best as our height difference could allow. Then she began rubbing her huge breasts up and down my back. This stimulation from the back and front at the same time was indescribably stimulating. "Oh my, Gawd!" I exclaimed.

Just then Lauren reverse-arched her back, thrusting her stomach and chest downward. She knows that this particular position stimulates my cock exquisitely. She looked back at me and used a voice that was more seductive than any I'd ever heard her use. "Are going to cum for me, Adam? Come on cum for me. Cum for me now, Baby." She was throwing my own words back at me, and they had the same effect.

"Yeah, I gonna' cum for you, Baby! I'm gonna cum in that tight pussy of yours" I shouted. Before I could follow through, Susan came around to my side and started deep French kissing me. Well, that was too much and I exploded into an overpowering orgasm. I came so long and hard that I think that I couldn't have stayed on my feet if Susan hadn't helped to hold me up. I felt like I pumped every bit of me into Lauren. As much as I loved doggie style, I always wished that there was a way to enjoy kissing at the same time. Well, Susan had solved that problem. When I finally finished my intense orgasm, the three of us cuddled up on the couch with me delightfully in the middle.

A couple of months have passed since that night, and the three of us have spent nearly every night together. Many nights I cum with both of them. I wouldn't think that I could do it twice every night, but the stimulation from two amazingly beautiful women who I dearly love does wonders. I've essentially moved in with them. When my lease ends next month, we'll move the rest of my stuff in or store it.

The three of us go out together all the time. Dates to for dinner, movies, or dancing that Lauren and I used to share, now involve Susan too. So far, Susan and I avoid public displays of affection to minimize controversy. However, when Susan and I slow dance, people must wonder. We haven't told any friends or family yet. We'll have to do it, but how?

Lauren and I are more in love than ever. Somehow adding her mother into the mix brought Lauren and I closer together. Surprisingly, Susan and I share an equally powerful love. Three weeks after we became a "triple", Lauren had to leave town for three nights for a conference. It was nice to be alone with Susan for awhile. Each night we drove to another town to have real dates with hand holding, etc. without the risk of running into family. Because it was clear that she was my cougar, we still got a few raised eyebrows, but that didn't stop us from enjoying. Every night, Susan and I enjoyed wonderfully fulfilling lovemaking. This experience solidified the love between Susan and I, but I was glad when Lauren returned.

I know that Lauren and I both want to have kids someday, so marriage is still in our future. However, none of us has wanted to think how we'll manage our special arrangement if we make major changes like starting a family. For now the three of us are happy with the current arrangements with no changes. One can never know what the future will bring; so, I try to live in the moment. At the moment, I'm the happiest guy ever.