All Comments on 'Double Payback Ch. 02'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
YOU ALREADY KNOW SHE IS NOT STUPID

don't give any extra incentive to prove it, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More misogynistic drivel

one star and a fuck you author you small dicked cuck.

hosedathomehosedathomeover 10 years ago
Chapter 2? I don't think so

This is not in any way a continuation of chapter 1. Both characters are 180 degrees different. I am very good at suspending reality. But when I read something like this, I simply can't. There is no basis of reality that either character would react in the way they did. Especially him. The original story was very good. Then you morphed it into something completely unrecognizable to the first. It's simply a new story using the names from another story that this hardly shares anything with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*

A fitting resolution to what was a far-fetched tale. Yes, this story may not be credible but it balances out the woeful first instalment into a perfectly tied bow.

MrVdogMrVdogover 10 years ago
No, no, no

he should marry the intern

sbart921sbart921over 10 years ago
It is a better ending...

...but he's still a cuck and a pussy.

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
I can hear the feminazis already...

....misogynist this, woman hater that, etc, etc. Frankly, I felt you were rather kind about the realities of being a trophy wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
'Life is good'?

What rubbish. If the normal legal and social meanings of the word 'marriage' don't apply then the drama of 'loving wives' doesn't work. These two idiots don't have a marriage just a pathetic farce.

snakes454snakes454over 10 years ago
he took her back?

I thought it was finish the damn story as in improve not make the guy a willing cuckold wimp. He took her back and offered her a huge living if they split? Bullshit! Leave the cheating whore destitute.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Are you seeking to expand your CV?

Pretty good - not everything in LW must be black or white. The occasional compromise needs much harder work for a writer to wriggle through this category's minefield. Thanks for writing 4*

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

The husband sure is a hypocrite and knew he was wrong for getting a blowjob from the intern. Stress release my ass. Those blowjobs would've led to more if he wasn't caught. Did he not humiliate the wife first? His victim act is a joke. At this point if the wife was smart she would be squirreling away some money just in case the old self righteous husband decides to leave her out in the streets penniless again. She should've taken the divorce and cash and left his ass. She can always find another husband to live off of.

The intern is an idiot to be used in this manner? Is she getting something extra out of it? She might as well receive some job or monetary gain.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago

An enjoyable read on a popular theme with a nice twist.

If the wife does not work and lives a pampered life style. She will get bored and eventually end up having an affair with her gym instructor !

All while the husband works 60-70 hour weeks.

unless the wife has her own career she will resent her husband for not being around and her husband my not respect his wife who knows nothing of his his world.

A new prospective needs to be established before the marriage falls a part !

kakashi524kakashi524over 10 years ago
Best end ever!

I just loved the wife asking the intern to relive her husband's stress.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
1* rubbish

Not only a bullshit cucky racc story but one where hubby pays to set up the guys his wife fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yep, 1* trash.

Gotta wonder about the mental and emotional well-being of both the author and those who enjoy this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I realize you feel you had to re-write the original in your head...

... but if you're expecting us to follow what you're saying from the original, then you and we both know that the husband already admitted to the wife that he had been cheating on her for SIX MONTHS not "one blowjob". The man is a serial fucking cheat, using his wife's "lack of attention" and apparent trophy status to justify it. He's a faithless piece of shit, who expects to be allowed to go on cheating no matter what.

What I really don't get though, is the constant bitching on your part about how woman always want to "get more" not "get even". Uh, hello, that's like the entire point of every single BTB story in the LW genre. For men. To utterly destroy the woman for cheating on her loving husband. Not to get even, but to get more. Yet somehow, you find it offensive if a woman does the same? The hypocrisy is baffling, especially when you have this guy bitching the same pathetic line. She cheats on him more, so he utterly destroys her, and whines about how she had to one-up him? Really? Dude, get a sense of perspective, and one that doesn't rely on women being utter retards who exist only as sex slaves even when they started off as loving respectful wives who were cheated on. Or whores, in the case of the intern.

In short, BTB goes both ways. You're coming off as an arrogant misogynist every time you write one of these stories - they're not enjoyable because you don't live up to your own high-handed principles. We've seen the "get more" stories done to death for guys - guys fuck their wives sisters, mothers, and half the time they're still married while they do it, justifying it with "she cheated first". They're one-upping, they're getting more.

You see, I'm a BTB fan, but again it works both ways. A man should "get more" if his wife cheats on him. A wife should get more if her husband is fucking the intern's mouth one time or six months. There are no "Degrees of Cheating" that's a cheapass excuse women who "only sucked their lovers dick" use to justify their whorish behavior.

I'm not a Raging BTB'er - I can enjoy even an occasional cuck story if it's done right and not done retarded like most of them. I simply love a reverse story because they're so rare. After starting off with a series of good BTBs endings, and finally getting your shit together with asking authors permission to use their work, you're turning around and pissing all over everything you done by making your male leads live up to some gutless arrogant belief that men are the only ones allowed to BTB, and cheating is a god-given right of every man.

If I'm not being clear: Burn the Bitch/Bastard = Getting More.

You're breaking the standard and doing a shitty job of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

garbage as usual from this arrogant piece of shit!

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Didn't read original story.

When I saw your posting I tried to read the original story, but couldn't get past the bile rising in my throat.

I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit!

Anyway, as a stand alone story it back-grounded the original, which made it easy enough to follow, without having to suffer through the original.

I usually don't read comments until after I have made my own, but for some reason I checked the comments before reading part 2.

Judging from the slams you got from the wimps, non-men, and women, I knew this would be a fine piece of literary art, and once again you didn't disappoint.

You should consider revising some of the "classic" RAAC/wimp stories like Ohio's "An Innocent Question" or HDK's "Elinor Rigby."

Would you maybe consider getting Early Whatisname his balls back???

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Well, isn't this a revolting development...

... As if the original "Double Payback" wasn't bad enough, you have just written a sequel which, in a lot of ways, is actually worse. Really missed the mark on this one.

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 10 years agoAuthor
Getting Early his balls back

Funny you should mention Early.

One of the 3 longer sequels I'm working on is How High a Price. So far it's been a hell of a job making a man out of him. Looks like it's going to take at least 3, maybe 4 longish chapters. Again, the issue is the situation the Troubador left him in, without changing any of the original. It's a big hole to dig him out of. I'll remind you of Early's concluding words:

---

"Wife, if you, if we want somehow to make this marriage work, we are going to have to face this; hour by hour, day to day, week by week, in this house, as we try to reopen communication."

Taking a long breath, he continued, almost whispering, "I don't know if it can be done. I do know we can make no decisions today. It will be months, maybe years before we can again be truly comfortable with one another. For tonight I'll sleep in the guest room. Tomorrow we will replace our king sized bed with a full sized bed for each of us. The master bedroom is large enough. Somehow, if we work hard at it, we may be able to get through this; if we both want to make it work. At the moment I wonder if you do. For now, this is the best I can do."

Turning to look back into the living room, it was like looking into a dark cave after looking outside into their sunny backyard. "I'm willing to try. We can talk about what marriage means to each of us over the coming months. Maybe we can save this."

"Susan, I love you."

---

I'll say this much. That bastard Stickner is going to pay. And his delusional wife will understand emotional pain before he's through, just like Early had to.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
WOW**

Was I wrong I thouhgt you might bring a little fresh air into the L W site!! All you did was FART!!!!!!!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Without likelable characters

1. I was a debate with a poster. The poster complained StanStar06 takes nice husbands who do revenge against the cheaters. I think he is very glad, now here a bastard husband, who do revenge.

2. The wife is a sample item of the low IQ fembots. High IQ fembots want to be stepmoms.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Well

It was an interesting sequel. But I'll repeat what I said after the original. All cheaters are low-life assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Much better than the original story was

The original story was poorly written crap by an untalented hack. The best thing "Puttyhund" ever did for this site was to stop posting. I'm surprized that you bothered to continue the story. Your story was not really a sequel, since the characters were very different. The original story was basically a cuck story about a wimp that got off on watching his wife. Your story was more to my liking. This guy should have stayed single and found a live-in playmate.

Regarding "How High a Price", I thought the sequel written by BDad was just about perfect, so I'm not sure why you are bothering to write a sequel to that, either. By the way, I had some interaction with "the Troubador" back around 2001, and he was a real slimeball. He ripped off some story ideas that I shared with him. Glad he's gone.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
already a proper ending to How High A Price

@ FinishTheDammStory

Read http://www.literotica.com/s/too-high-a-price for the perfect ending to How High A Price and I do mean perfect.

SpykkeSpykkeover 10 years ago
Can't understand why you waste your time

Trying to end other people's work rather than coming up with your own plots. This equal didn't work for me at all.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Pluses and minuses

Honest. I read and commented on the original before reading the Finish_tGDS sequel.

I did NOT think Hubby was portrayed as much of a wuss in the original. He was too optimistic about Sweetie's intention of following through on her threat (a lesson some POTUSs should attend to) but a lawyer is NOT likely to respond as quickly and decisively as WinterFoxx's heroes respond. More like cooly calculated and decisive! FtGDS depicted (very well) how a barrister who has miscalculated would accept a tactical defeat, then plan a catastrophic massacre!

On the other hand, I think the planning was faulty, in that it COULD have gone awry in a number of ways, starting with Sweetie checking with the airline (BEFORE departure) the procedure if she wanted to re-schedule her return (for earlier OR a bit later). Upon finding that the return ticket was bogus, Bad Shit would have hit the turboprops!

Arranging Sweetie's Seductors in Europe was smart, but Hubby was a bit dependent on them not switching sides for a better deal! The fact they knew they were being taped provided SOME insurance, but people who live on the edge are used to (and probably ENJOY) taking risks!

Finally, I agree with Duna's title (I often don't understand exactly what the rest of his comments mean, except 'revenge is sweet!')

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lickideesplit made a good point about the possibility of her checking on her ticket but.... I have to say that sending her on vacation is a pretty slick way to keep her out of the way while you prepare.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Another good one

But just how dumb is the wife? Or selfish/self centered if you prefer. And how dumb was the husband to take her back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid story

Damn stupid story!

DB71DB71over 10 years ago
So you flipped the situation

You changed him from a cuckold to a stud and her from a cuckqueen to a cuckquean. With her jealousy issues it doesn't seem likely unless it really is all about the money and lifestyle she wants. In which case, they were really lieing to themselves and each other when he had her sign the papers. But then I know it's just a story anyway. So good for you and thanks for the effort.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Yes all plans have flaws -

But we only have good stories from the ones that have good endings - intended or not LOL

She was stupid, selfish and foolish

He was a cheat and betrayed her - simple truth -

They deserve each other and good luck to ;'em heh.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
HAVING ROSE COLORED GLASSES AND PRE-NUPS

in no way indicate happiness, TK U MLJ LV NV

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Both are cheating shits...

So I couldn't feel any sympathy for either of them. Well written, but damn.

3 Stars.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 10 years ago
Matched Set

I have to agree with the others. Really didn't like either character (if the original or finished story).

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Liked the original better

I still can't figure out the mind set to take back a used up white after doing 3 guys two days earlier. Guess some guys are just so desperate for love they ok promise on its true definition. Sad but I guess that's life. 1 star for the story. 3 stars for the writing

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Ouch! Did he really need her back that much?

It's enlightenning to see the many definitions of love in these stories. It takes a certain type of man to love a dyed in the wool cheating whore. I guess loneliness and pride cannot exist in the same moment when it comes to his wife. No matter the contracted terms of his surrender, the option of a new faithful wife vs an old slut of a wife??? Let the readers decide......

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
He is the manipulator in chief

and she know her price.

sorry FTDS but this is not an improvement.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
It's good ta be da king

Mel Brooks set the stage and he walked on to enjoy it LOL

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE AND YOUR FUN

sex with two is better than none, TK U MLJ LV NV

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
doesnt

seem like he loves her anymore than she does him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Life was good???

Fucking crazy people. She's a manipulative, cheating, stupid slut. He's on a power trip. I mean really, he has to get a BJ to calm himself down for a meeting? I don't see how he got this far. Did his trophy wife follow him around all day giving him BJ's? If I'm Linda I record several of her BJ's with him on her I-phone, then sue for sexual harrassment and retire. Big, powerful firms don't like to be embarrassed and they would have given her retirement money to go away. Making her the only smart person in the story. Sorry - I like your stories but this was just implausibly silly.

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
my fellow americans

I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMEN

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Linda rea lly needs to take ths asshole to the cleaners for using her as a revenge cum bucket against his wife. Can we say million dollar sex harrassment lawsuit settlement?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anonymous 11/24/15 your an idiot!

Linda is an intern at a major lawyer office. She knows that she wouldn't win anything since they can keep any law suit in delays forever! No other law firm would touch her. She knows what she has to do to get ahead (lol), since she is an law intern.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
she had one job

This isn't a story of a woman with a career of her own and children to raise that keep her busy and distract her.

The only job Julie had was to take care of him.

Seems that she was too busy with tennis lessons and mud baths at the spa and so on to pay attention to how he was doing and notice that he was under a lot of stress so that she could be the one to take care of it.

She could have taken the time out of her busy day (filled with making room in his bank accounts for new money) to notice his needs.

Yes, he could have told her.

But she could have noticed it on her own, if she cared to pay attention.

She had one job.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Really

U think this shit doesn't really happen? Maybe while not on the phone but some wives Know and r ok with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHY IS HE MARRIED?

Why would this guy have a wife? He's all about the sex so he should just find himself a couple of whores to take care of him and not worry about whether he was going to get cheated on. The whores would be for laying about the house, ready to take a load on a moments notice and he's already got the young delicious intern at work.

Then all that bull about the divorce conditions woudn't mean a damn thing. why go through all that crap. When he had all the evidence to get rid of the wife for virtually nothing when she fucked those guys in Europe he should have just kicked her to the curb and hired the whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely no one...

and nothing to like in this story.

Absolutely nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What the hell was THAT?

I swear that NONE of them had the IQ of a rock! While I really appreciate your finishing off all these stories this was just nuts! Julie is a complete and utter idiot! Even for a trophy wife she's literally useless. And why would he want to keep her around? Didn't he say in the story that there's lots of eligible women looking to be trophy wives available? Why not find one that's both beautiful and smart? Sorry, but this ending was just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah, What?

What a despicable DICK this guy is. But then again he is a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They're the WORST

Neither of these two cunts deserve to be married. Frankly, I think they need to be euthanized

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Two

Two of the most stupid people I have ever come across.How could he be a very successful businessman when he was obviously brain dead.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well

that was different lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A rich stupid cuck

Who chooses to remain a cuck. Enough said.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not your best

But still far better than most of what we get now in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Totally Ridiculous Story

Totally Ridiculous Story but I still gave it a Five because I enjoyed it.

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
Garbage

Ju,st utter nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3stars

Find it hard to understand why he took her back, yes i understand barely the first time, such humiliation would squash the love he feels for her straight away, the 2weeks away...having men he paid fuck her non stop for a week and a half and then come back and wasn't honest...straight termination of the marriage.

Loved his speech and basic underline humiliation if she comes back, but the rest wasn't for me, can't see anyone willing to have her back after she whines, cheats, can't keep her legs closed for more than a week away, I'm surprised we didn't hear her getting fucked at the spa, she's excited and no one will know.

Thank you for taking the time out to write this though, great story to those that enjoy it, i enjoyed reading but didn't agree with her being taken back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A fantasy

and a good one

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

He should have brought Linda home, fucked her ass, then have his wife suck out the jizz....

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Meanwhile, somewhere else on Literotica, there is a guy writing about how he suspects his wife, who's an intern for a powerful Houston lawyer, is actually her boss' at-work stress reliever. But, never fear, Linda's husband is a former Navy SEAL and CIA operator with a triple-black belt in Nuclear Karate whose brother is the number one private eye in the world. His brother built the building Linda works in, and there are secret passages put there by the Enron Bosses...

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Taking back woman while humiliating her repeatedly in that "negotiation" and expect she would love him after that?

You have some twisted BTB logic of domination over females, I am not surprised with this since this is a typical character trait of all BTB writers but you need to notice how unrealistic that is.

And having intern sucking and fucking boss? How long would you think before that would be known throughout the workplace?

You BTB people live in a dreamworld of elderly couch potatoes dreaming about humiliating women with absurd completely unrealistic fantasies. No wonder you got divorced, which woman would want to keep up with such a BS.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Funniest story ever. A five

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Julie was a dumb bitch. She did absolutely nothing except play & spend money. Her husband should have kicked her out for fucking those assholes. If she has her head out of her ass, give him children. That way, you can take care of your family and not be a spoiled slutty socialite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She should have killed her husband when he cheated on her. Isn't that what the BTB'ers want to happen when the girl cheats

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looser idiot , why do men think that the slot is so important to there existence , have her cook clean and drop him off at work and pick him up , what the hell else is she good for . Why the free ride , for what / ? why even working if that's all you want out of life (She has proven to be a pill of excrement without moral values or the ability to love and care and provide ) Another spoiled female / that gives nothing back to the community. What we have created and what is the final countdown on humanity . NOTHING-NESS Very Male Jewish story base on content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

...And this is why escorts, visits to Vegas, and girlfriends/kept women that you never marry are less expensive than trophy wives. Any stories about a protagonist like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid as hell original and sequel story, neither of them deserve to live I'd want to see the two of them T-Boned by a semi and all his money donated to good charities. He was scum, she was a whore, two shit people with no knowledge of how to love, the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes! Wives have ONE responsibility! When they become mothers, they gain a second responsibility, ALMOST as important as the first. Our society would be much better if women understood this.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The comments are crazy HE CHEATED FIRST omg an he said she could even the score then was pissed off she did…………… after that it just got stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

,??????

He cheated

She cheated worse

He set her up

She cheated

Meanwhile back at the

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just plain stupid.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stupid story. The husband should cut his losses and divorce. Linda is a whore and is being badly used. Despicable story.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Worst ftds story yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writer set the scene by describing the “Trophy Wife”.. The husband didn’t care about her and only wanted to demonstrate who was in charge. Calling the wife a slut is redundant. The relationship will last till she screws up again. Writer build the story well at the scene in the house … when she got home from France. The husband demonstrated he had her by the butt. He got permission to cheat and have her take the blame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The guy was stupid. Kick her out and be done with it. Not that he was a good guy in the first place. Maybe they deserved one another.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wimpy Wimpson McWimp the 3rd

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The author tells he doesn't write wimpy cucks, and here in the story the MC is exactly that, how he was able to take back the slut wife will never know only the author knows, and I guess he secretly likes being a cuck if he sends people to seduce her? I can get a reconciliation if there's remorse and action shown by the cheating slut, but this? All she did was accept her fate as the cheating slut which she was all along.

Norseman123Norseman1233 months ago

Lucky bastard 5*****

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

Oh made me laugh,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous