Double Payback Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was angry," she started.

"Were you angry with the three, that's right, three different men you fucked on your vacation? I guess you got used to two men at a time, you did that twice. Was that fair, Julie?" I will admit, she lasted four days before she succumbed to the men I threw her way. She didn't fight the seduction that hard. Once she had the first, she didn't sleep alone for the rest of the week. After they were off the payroll, they left her alone, and she didn't pursue anyone else.

She shook her head. I think she understood, there was no excuse for her behavior.

"If, and I mean if I take you back, how do you see your new role in our marriage?"

She hesitated. "Love you, and keep you happy," she said.

"Very good. And what is my role?"

"Take care of me and love me?" she asked.

"I think that's fair, don't you?"

"I can't stand the idea of you cheating on me, Honey. I can't, it drives me crazy."

"Then I guess it's your job to make sure I never want to cheat on you. You know I have a very high sex drive. What are you going to do about it?"

"It sounds like you want to make me your sex slave," she whined.

"I guess that means that if I get horny in the afternoon, you think I should take care of it myself."

"No! That's not what I meant."

I gathered up the second set of papers, and started putting them away. She leaned forward and I pulled them out of her reach. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Obviously, my attempt at reconciliation was a mistake. Sign the first set of papers and leave," I told her.

"But..."

"But nothing! One minute you're telling me you'll do anything, anything for another chance, and when I offer it to you, all you say is 'it's not fair,' and argue with me. I'm tired of this discussion, and at the moment I'm not happy. Not happy at all. So sign the fucking papers, or don't and just get the fuck out!"

I think she finally got it. She scooted over next to me, her hand reaching out tentatively to touch me. "Please, Honey. Let me sign the second set. I can make you happy. I promise. Very happy. Very, very happy, if you'll let me. Please?"

"I don't think so," I growled.

"Please? Let me try?"

"If I do, how do you see our roles?" I asked.

She cuddled up to me. "I keep you happy. So very happy that you'll never think of anyone but me," she said, her hand rubbing my thigh.

"And..."

"You take care of me, and love me, and I hope try to keep me happy too."

"And if I slip up? More humiliation? Insults? Threats? Cheating?"

"No honey. Never again. If you slip up, it's because I didn't do enough to keep you happy. I...I may argue with you, or even get angry. I can't promise that I never will. But I'll never insult you or cheat on you again. I know better than to threaten you now."

"There won't be another chance, Julie. How hard do you think it would be for me to find another beautiful woman intent on keeping me happy? Seems like there's suddenly a surfeit of them around."

"Please don't. I know you could, but they wouldn't love you like I do. They couldn't."

"You have a strange way of showing it. Five men in two weeks. Three threesomes, you filthy slut."

She blushed. "I was stupid, and I'm throwing myself on your mercy. Please. Let me sign the second set. I'll make sure you never regret it." She had her hand on my crotch, rubbing my hard-on.

I reached down and opened my pants. "Prove it."

She started taking off her robe, and I saw she was wearing panties. She reached down to lower them.

"Don't bother. I'm not fucking you, until you're tested and proven clean. Suck it."

She sucked me, and damned well. She was always good at that. A lot better than Linda, although the young thing tried hard. In spite of having pumped a load into my intern earlier that day, I still got off pretty quickly.

"That's a good start," I said.

I gave her the papers and she signed.

~ * ~ * ~

I answered the call, already irritated with her. "You're not here."

"I...I'm still not done yet," she said softly. "I'm sorry. I can be there in less than 30 minutes."

"You don't think I know exactly where you are, at all times? The spa? Your fucking mud-bath is more important than me?"

"I didn't have a clock. I let the time get away from me. I'm sorry," she whined.

"Damn it, Julie! In 30 minutes, I've got the meeting. That's why I'm under stress as it is. You're sure not helping worth a damn! You couldn't find an hour in your busy day for me?"

"I'm sorry, baby. Please don't be angry."

"How happy do you think I am right now, Julie? How fucking happy am I?" I was practically yelling into the phone.

She was quiet for a while. "Your intern? Is she still there?"

"Linda? Yeah, but I haven't done anything with her since I took you back, and I don't appreciate you insinuating otherwise."

"I'm not," she pleaded. "Not insinuating. I thought she could help with your stress. This time. I'm not there, so I...I want you to be stress free, and happy. Can she help me?"

"This isn't fair to her," I snapped.

"Please, honey. Maybe I could talk to her,"

"Hold."

I called Linda. "My wife would like to talk to you, line one."

Five minutes later, Linda was closing my door behind her. She dropped to her knees, opening my pants.

"I'm sorry to get you involved in this," I said. "I meant it when I told you it was over."

"Shush, Boss. You've got an important meeting, and I'm gonna make sure you're good and relaxed before you go in there. Got it?"

The first one helped a lot. The second one was delightful and actually almost had me relaxed. The pretty little thing was bobbing her head away merrily, when I picked up the phone. "Julie?" I said when she picked up.

"You sound a little more relaxed," she giggled.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you. It's...it's just such an important meeting. It could mean high 5 figures for us, personally."

"I understand, Honey. No need to explain. You're taking care of us. I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I wanted to be there, I hope you know that. I really wish I'd been there."

"Thank you for being, understanding," I said, stroking my young cock-sucker's hair, as she pleasured me.

"Linda took care of you well, I take it," she said.

"Uh...still taking care of me," I admitted.

"Still! You naughty man. Talking to your loving, supportive, guilt-ridden wife while the little tramp blows you?"

"I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get so angry earlier."

"Tell me you love me, Honey."

"God, I love you so much, baby."

"You don't love her. It's only stress relief."

"That's all. I promise."

"Say it. Say it so she can hear it. Say you don't love her."

"I don't love her. I appreciate what she does for me, but I don't love her. I love only you."

Her voice became calmer, tender. "Put her on, please."

I handed Linda the phone, and she stroked my cock. "Hello?"

"No, I understand perfectly. I'm taking care of him...Of course not!...I know, it's pretty obvious, don't you think?...I promise. Just a few more minutes, and he'll be good to go...Thank you, too. I will...Sure, and you're welcome."

She slipped my cock back in her mouth, and handed me the phone.

"Julie?"

"I think Linda and I understand each other. You need to let her take off for a long lunch tomorrow, she and I need to talk some more."

"Don't be mad at her," I said.

She chuckled. "I'm not. I appreciate that you stopped everything like you promised, and she didn't force the issue. Now she's doing me a favor. No, I'm not mad at all. Knock 'em dead in your meeting, and know that I love you. When I get you home tonight, I'm gonna erase all memories of that stupid blowjob from your head, you hear me?"

"Yes, Dear."

She giggled. "Is it good?"

"Very."

"Better?"

"No way. Of course not!"

"Are you close?"

"Getting there."

"Want me to talk dirty to you?"

"Aren't you still at the spa?"

"Yeah. I don't care."

I sighed, and brushed Linda's hair back. "I love blowjobs," I said softly.

"I know, honey. She's sucking you now, isn't she? Still, while you talk to me on the phone."

"Yes," I moaned.

"Can you pretend it's me? Me, there, between your legs. Maybe both of us, taking care of you, sucking that big hard cock. Alternating it between us, our lips and tongues dueling to pleasure you. Making you crazy, sucking all the stress out of you. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Honey? The two of us, sucking you dry."

"Yes."

"I need you to come for me. Build up a nice big one, and come for me. Fill the little tart's mouth. Make her suck the juice out and swallow it. All of it. Fuck her young innocent face."

"Uhh," I groaned, approaching the point of no return.

"Yeah, I know that sound. You're close. You're gonna come hard, aren't you? Making your poor wife listen to you fuck that girl's face. Come in her mouth. Give her that cum, that should be mine. That should be boiling up inside of me, searching out my eggs, making a mommy out of me. That's my cum you're giving her. Mine."

I almost dropped the phone and grunted as I spurted into my intern's mouth.

"That's it, Honey. Load her up. Make her choke on it. Fill that nasty mouth, while you make your poor suffering wife listen. I...I'm so horny now, you're gonna have to take care of me tonight."

I leaned back, satisfied, as Linda sucked me clean, then tucked my cock away. She sat up and kissed me on the cheek. She leaned across me to speak into the phone. "Two big ones, Julie. He was tied up like a knot. It was the worst I've seen him in quite a while."

Julie chuckled. "Tell her goodbye, Dear."

"Thanks, Linda. I'm fine now."

"Alright. Glad I could be of service." She turned and walked away.

"Happy now?" Julie teased.

"Yes. Much better."

"Good. Sorry I couldn't be there for you. You know your happiness means everything to me. Now go knock 'em dead."

"I will. They won't know what hit them."

She laughed. "Now that's my confident, stress free, man. If you can get off at a reasonable time, I'd appreciate it. I'm literally dripping. I need you, honey. Tell me you don't love her, you love only me."

"Only you. Best wife in the world. I don't love her, not in the least. Only you."

"Good. Hurry home, I'll be waiting in our bed. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

I finished buckling my pants, and stood, straightening my clothes. Life was good.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

12