All Comments on 'Double Standards'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Utter crap. I do not understand why you think this is erotic. Unfortunately, there will be a number of self-loathing others who will probably even mark this as a favorite story. I wonder why you use the regret tag when she really just paid lip service to being contrite saving her cash cow marriage allowing to continue to slut around.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
one and move on

I'm not as bad as the anon, but when I see one of your stories. I read a paragraph or two, give it a one and move.

runner611runner611about 10 years ago
Can't Understands Cucks

I'll never understand cuckholds who revel in their abuse and humiliation; who think their wife cheating on them is somehow a huge turn-on. I fell sorry for these inadequate, impotent guys. This is not love or erotic.

dmhackdmhackabout 10 years ago
Perhaps the best solution would be...

...to have a British category for all the cuckold stories.

I found nothing erotic about the story--it was just the same old drivel of bigger cocks, wimpy Brits, and inane dialogue. Guess I'm just not cool, huh?

And a revolving bed? Seriously, how lame.

frasnostfrasnostabout 10 years ago
Gordon Bennett!

The only thing worse than reading ukresearcher's stories is the gullible twerps who take the time to trash them when they should know they're getting into "wimp husband humiliation/nasty whore wife" territory.

Personally, some of his stories have appealed to me in the past, but I stopped reading when the formula became rote.

If you can't swallow humiliation (or strange cum dripping from your wife's pussy) don't read on a story if the author is notorious for dabbling in it. Sure, the tortured souls The only thing worse than reading ukresearcher's stories is the gullible twerps who take the time to trash them when they should know they're getting into "wimp husband humiliation/nasty whore wife" territory.

Personally, some of his stories have appealed to me in the past, but I stopped reading when the formula became rote.

If you can't swallow humiliation (or strange cum dripping from your wife's pussy) don't continue to read a story if the author is notorious for dabbling in it. Sure, the tortured characters who are the husbands in many of ukresearcher's stories disapprove of their philandering wives' actions, but we know they're latent cucks anyway. That's how these stories work; with the ruminations and decisions of the husband, otherwise there'd be no story.

No, I did not read this story, but I felt it was necessary to address the backlashing idiots who skim cuckold-stamped stories when they should be avoiding them. Indeed, its quite telling they're reading these stories in the first place...

calclovercalcloverabout 10 years ago
Franost The very Definition of Troll

You say virtually nothing about the story.In fact you brag about not reading it but you have the nerve to bitch like a little girl about other people's comments.Can you spell troll? Listen dipshit.Take your own advice If you don't like the comments Don't read them.Pretty simple No? As far as this story goes it's a little more readable than his usual tripe.Not much But at least hubby got some escort services to even the score a bit.Wife as normal is just a breathing place for her vagina.No redeeming qualities what so ever.But that seems to be all the female characters this author writes

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
goddamn ANOTHER faggot wimp British story?!!?

the fact that the wife LIED and LIED and LIED about everything does not MEAN anything to this faggot of a man. She said she would fuck ONLY Jerry's wife. LIED.

Said she would not fuck Jerry alone LIED.

Said she would NOT leaven him for Jerry and emotionally and sexually she 100% has.

And even when it was over instead of coming home she decided to stay and fuck random strangers rather come home and see what if any damage she had done to her husband

THAT that is what KILLS these stories IT is NOT the cheating . It is the fact that the husband NEVER EVER NEVER EVER does or says anything about it

tiger46tiger46about 10 years ago
Nice job

Imaginative and a good read

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 10 years ago
So he accepts his wife being a complete whore?

It seems rather implausible. Most would not have given permission to have an affair with Eleanor. Cheating is cheating right? And when she announced that Jerry was involved that would have killed the cat. Divorce was the only answer. Even suffering all that humiliation, when she came back and told him that she had whored around with a number of additional people he HAD to kick her out. Since Jerry and Eleanor seemed to sleep with a fair number of others and now she had added MORE men, don't you think disease would have been a problem? This guy was totally without pride or self respect. A horrible ending.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 10 years ago
TO:: centralcoastcruiser

So you like his writing then?

DavidYoungDavidYoungabout 10 years ago
Do not

listen to the" haters " You do an excellent job with your stories. Thank you and keep up the good work.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
One of the worst stories ever.

I read this because I had a curiosity as to why it was rated so low. I read it and wished that I could give it negative stars. I do enjoy cheating stories, and I can even tolerate some cuckold stories. I hate stories in which the author presents a story of a wife who is completely incapable of showing love to her husband, and then makes the husband accept it. If you are going to have a story that is unrealistic, at least give it a satisfying ending. I can read a sad story with horrible ending if it is based on true events, or if the author makes me believe that this could really happen. If you have a story about a marriage that is so far fetched from reality that I can't even put a human face to it, then give me a BTB ending that will make me smile. But if you have a story about a marriage has the couple lying to each other on a daily basis and then you want me to believe that they are going to live happily ever after, then you will end up with a story as lowly rated as this one. For once, I agree with all of the commenters who hated this story.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
What did you expect?

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Did this story fit the requirement?

vazkor13vazkor13about 10 years ago
a really sad story

I completly agree with javmor79, it's sad all those loving wife stories without love.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

These two were so stupid it became comical to me. Inviting extra people in relationships most time will cause drama. It maybe all good in the beginning but somebody's feelings always gets hurt.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 10 years ago
Amusing

A good read

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
A goiod read. 5* Not my idea of a good relationship but

it was still a good read.

john1946john1946about 10 years ago

Now that story I did not enjoy at all, but I won't give you a score because it is not my preference. As a matter of fact, it did evoke an emotion.....total yuk

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHEN TWO PEOPLE OFFER TO SHARE

don't be surprised if you end up with the short share, TK U MLJ LV NV

zed0zed0about 10 years ago
LOL! (No Score)

I didn't read the story because I don't like ukresearchers brand of British wimps.

But in all fairness, you all are totally unjustified in accusing her/him/it of being gay, queer, homo, fag, or whatever.

There is no reason to associate and disrespect the Gay/Lesbian community with this sorry individuals disgusting predilection for humiliation.

You will note that his/her/it's fellow British non-men enjoyed this story, and the Americans didn't, which speaks volumes about our cultural differences.

Although I readily admit that we have more than our share of wussies, wimps, and non-men, it is still an insult to any self respecting Gay, Lesbian, Transsexual /Transgender /Transvestite, to be lumped in with ukresearcher and others of her ilk.

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 10 years ago
You're married to a low life

WHORE!!!

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago
Hey guys!

Quick! A new story in loving wives by an author who's well known for writing cuckold stories, let's all read it and somehow delude ourselves into believing that either it's going to be different or that somehow the author owes us something other than what he writes and puts up in a category for cuckold stories! Then let's all get morally outraged by it, insult him, call him a faggot and openly degrade an entire country so we can all feel like big, strong men with big internet cocks and not the sad, bitter, lonely sacks of shit we all are for sitting around getting angry at what turns people on on a porn site!

Great idea as usual mindless loving wives commenters, keep up the good work and keep deluding yourselves that you're not pathetic, women hating, bitter old men who have probably been dumped for very good reason by women who are better off without you!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
I Think I Figured You Out

Your life philosophy is to settle for any sort of pathetic life to maintain your status quo. You'll put up with all manner of humiliation and mistreatment in order to keep your life as is. Right?

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
Comments

Sometimes reading the comments is more entertaining than reading the stories.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
I agree.

I agree with svg1 on this. Damn! I quit reading ukresearcher's tales, for the record. His "hero" is always just on the edge of becoming a man, but never makes the transition. He always gives the impression that at any moment, his main character's balls will finally drop, but they don't. I read his stuff a few times before learning that he's just researching all the variations of being a cuck. So with that in mind, I stopped reading his tales completely.

My point is that if it hadn't been for svg1's comment, I wouldn't have even read these comments, and I have to say that they're pretty damn funny! WOW, so much animosity! Anyway, I refuse to read or rate the tale itself, because it would most probably piss me off. So I'll be on my way now. Fly safe. o7

Unread and Unrated.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
The camel in the tent

Excellent story about the gradual development (well, rapid as regards skill, then later, 'meat measurement') of a relatively inexperienced woman. Ignorance turns out to be bliss, but only for as long as the ignorance is intact! Feel it imperstive to marry a sheltered virgin? Great, then move to a well-insulated Quonset hut in Antartica till death do you part!

Is Hubby a cuckold? Of course he is, by definition! So is EVERY Hubby in any story which is legitimately in this LW category! ... Even the BtB guys who put one round through Bull and into Sweetie on FIRST discovery of their cuckness! (More economical than wasting a second expensive .44 Mag round! No self-respecting BtB guy would even consider a puny 9MM.)

So, there are degrees of cuckhood.

Deceived Cucks - Sweetie and Bull are very careful to provide no physical or behavioral clues!

Ostrich Cucks - Also ignorant, but just don't see the signs. Love is blind!

Brief Cucks - Take decisive action immediately after discovery. BtB, Divorce, etc. AKA WinterFrog Cucks!

Reluctant Cucks - Object to Sweetie's action, rail against it but maintain relationship, often because of minor children (assumed to be theirs?) or finances!

Tolerant Cucks - 'No problemo' attitude. Includes swingers and many 'shared' or HotWife cases!

Eager Cucks - Usually insecure or submissive (wimpy) guys ... sometimes because of dominant wives, other times have to convince wives to 'cheat!'

This story is about a 'reluctant cuck' who was so relieved Sweetie was not planning to get skewered by a (big) cock that he ignored HER OWN cautions about the dangers inherent in extending her sexual experiences. It is clearly expressed that Sweetie's introduction to an 'extra' cock was NOT in her original plan, NOR did it reflect her wishes at the time. Her conversion was, however, almost instantaneous - due, for the most part, by careful planning by her seductors!

But that part is easy. The tough part UKR tackles is the corner Hubby accepts as having helped himself get painted into! Did he HAVE to accept that? Of course not! But it happened in several steps, and Hubby did NOT re-evaluate from his original stance each time, but from his current situation (a new 'normal' each time!)

A masterfully done, if VERY uncomfortable, read. Pity my finger slipped on 4, because I consider it a 5* submission!

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Writes smoothly

Builds up the nature of the people with a few words. The Author is quite amusing and has a light touch. I had hoped that there had been a change in attitude, but know the content is as unpleasant as ever and I going back to not opening his work.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Suddenly

MM male characters seem a little more manly!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 10 years ago
Cucks and wimps and ones!

Some really fucked up shit! I won't be reading any more of yours.

SigintSigintabout 10 years ago
@KarenWoods

Would you be insinuating that it's insane to keep doing the same things yet expect a different outcome?

Pshaw

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
LOL and LOL and LOL and LOL

LOL According to KarenWoods the creampieeating bisex cuckolds like the women alone and the 95% of husbands who does not hid homosexual cuckolds, not bisex cuckolds or not swingers are homofobiac mysgynist whom Karen wants to be died in serious illness.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Slut with Excuses

The leap from a sanctioned lesbian affair to total cheating with another man is implausible. The wife seems to have an excuse for every misbehavior. No guilt, no hesitation and most of all, little regard for her husband. That the husband would just accept her explanations and sink into an alcoholic stupor is absurd. Why do your male characters always seem so vapid? Women blaming others for their behavior is idiomatic and you paint their characters well, but not all men are wimps. Most would do something, even if it meant just walking away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A danger for others

You are describing people being so brain-sick that there might be a possibilty to affect others. So in reality such people should be removed from this world silently and clean. Nobody will ever care about their missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the only thing that should be rmoved frm this earth is you dear annony

you brain dead fuck!!!! Read every story on here in LW and then bitches about them al. Brain dead fuck is what you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If a wife having sex with another woman really cheating?

Yes.

Yes, it is.

Next question, please.

zealerzealerover 8 years ago
Different strokes for different folks

This was an interesting story. A relationship takes a effort by two people. There may be multiple people involved in multiple relationships but each relationship is separate and needs its own care and feeding. The wife and husband discussed things are reached specific levels that that could accept. The wife did not stay within those limits and was not considerate of the husbands feelings and not willing to restrain herself. I suppose the old term for her would be a sociopath (has no empathy for other people). I would have left her immediately or as soon as possible and I can say that because I had a similar experience and I did leave her. During our meaningful discussion she made remarks like "things change" and "I am no good at following rules". She apparently did not believe there were consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The husband's turn.

Make a sequel with the husband get those pills for stamina and a penis extender to grow five more inches. Then when he look like those big thick cock male porn stars then don't have sex with wife just cheat with the wife across the street and the best friend's wife and her girlfriends for about two or three years. Thern rub it in that bitch wife face for the best btb revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
D I V O R C E!!!!

Divorce the cheating bitch...dosen't matter if it's a man or woman, cheating is CHEATING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

married women cheating with a women or men same is still cheating. Guys a cuck. He should of gone over to jerrys and destroyed his balls, cuttin them up. and serving it to the two sluts for dinner before offing them both off.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
No husband would say that being with a woman is not cheating

I get that this is fantasy, but even fantasy has to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
kill yourself and all offspring you may have

your a sick retard that shouldn't have kids. Die you sick fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

He should if realized it sooner that the plan the two wives had all along was to cuckold him with them and Eleanor's husband. To bad he's a complete fool for thinking that just because his wife is screwing around with a woman or women, his marriage was safe, dumb shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Typically Englishman cuckold/wimp!

It was clear from the outset that an Englishman could only be a real faggot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The author men love to hate.

Good you don't care what anyone thinks. But thanks for reminding the world, all English husbands are cuckolds, and all English wives are whores.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wonder

about the sex of the author. The males in the stories are such losers that I'm trying to figure out if the author is female and has no respect for males or if the author is male that is gay or has self esteem issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

not sure but i think you are a lesbian that hates men why would any man put up with hiswife being a rug muncher toss the bitch

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Holy

If the reasoned and extremely reasonable Javmor says this is a terrible story, who am I to argue?

TailakaTailakaover 5 years ago
Well written but...

The wife comes off as a sociopath. She doesn't seem to understand how her husband feels. She also cant understand the difference between fucking with Elenoar with permission and fucking Jerry without it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wimp

What a WIMP Tony is.He must be mentally deficient.It was stupid of him to let his wife meet up with Zoe in the first place,but not to throw her cheating arse out after she had sex with Jerry is beyond belief

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tony is a pussy

I started speed reading (skimming) on page two and I doubt that I missed much.

Many times Tony should have hit the road right as Zoe was walking out the door.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

If one wants to read about a slut fucking over her husband. She shouldn't be married. He is quite the fool. She keeps him around because he takes care of her and makes her cheating even easier.

HikingThruHikingThruover 4 years ago
double standard?

How about no standards?

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Wow you really write full on shit stories all because that closet door opening scares you to death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When my wife and i got married, there was no mention of gender in relation to cheating in our marriage wows. My first wife and i lasted 14 years,and then i caught her and her dyke boss in an affair. The divorce went through smoothly for me since i took precautions to protect my company before we married. As for the dyke,i waited a year after the divorce was finalized and arranged for some old friends of my to pay her a visit. Let's just say that this dyke cunt lost her looks and needs mechanical help to get around.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

What a thoroughly shit story, in fact a disguised cuck story and untagged as such.

Scores 1/5 and deservedly so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

S..TY Story. Sorry I read it.

pukgpukgabout 1 year ago

I hope he puts his pinnie ( apron) on when he washes the dishes

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

What a fucking wimp 3*

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

So, a husband who can walk around, in spite of having no backbone nor any amount of self-respect. Too wimpish to confront his "friend" Jerry and too much of a coward to simply arrange Divorce papers while his cheating slut wife is getting plowed left, right and center. Just disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous