All Comments on 'Double Stuffed'

by dlawson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yet another misplaced story. This is a GROUP/SWINGING story. Where is such a catorgory when you need it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another critic!!

Another critic heard from!! Sure, we need another "catorgory." We also need critics who know how to spell!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Actually, it's a Loving Wives story.

Thanks, DLawson, for a good one. The bi angle doesn't do much for me, but my wife likes it, so it's a big win.

As for the (often semi-literate) critics, just do what the site's owners do: ignore them. They're sorta like the neighbor's yappy little poodle: fun to watch, sometimes, and easy to ignore. Only occasionally annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

.

justfunfor2justfunfor2almost 12 years ago
wife wants more!

WOW! HOT! HOT! HOT! Wife wants lots more! Brought her right to an orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My wife and I enjoyed this one immensely

I hope we can make this happen soon ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn faggot !!

Wrong category. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The best!

The double stuffing of my buddy's gf by him and me really happened quite by accident. We'd been doing 3 ways with her for about a year and one night as she was riding me and he'd lubed up to fuck her ass, between the lube and the fact that she was dripping wet, as he pushed forward, his cock slipped downward and I felt suddenly very squished in her pussy. She and I both said, "What the hell was that?" to which he replied, "I slipped, bad angle." She said to do it again, said it felt awesome, and even though it had only been for a second, it felt great to me also. He pushed forward into her pussy and the feeling to all of us was out of this world. We couldn't believe her snug pussy could stretch that easily to accompany both of us, especially as we're both thick. She started cumming before a minute was up, over and over, but we kept going. He didn't last much longer, the friction of our cocks rubbing together was unbelievable, and soon he was spraying a huge load inside her, which lubed me up all the more. The feel of his cum inside her and then running down my cock was all I could take and the climax I had was so strong I thought I might pass out! From then on, every time we got together, that's how it went. The bi play I had with her and another guy at a later date, with full approval of my buddy, which both of us also loved. She ended up with cum dripping from all 3 places that night, an event my buddy still fondly talks about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy story love the dvp, double cream pie and the anal

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Really good stuff. Id luv to try a bi fuck train

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous