Double the Pleasure, Triple the Fun

Story Info
One woman helps herself & two men fulfill one fantasy.
4k words
4.54
25.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

Dawn had two men who continued to vie for her attention—Dominic and Randall. Sex with both of them was as different as night and day. Where Dominic loved to control the situation—and Dawn—Randall preferred for her to have her way with him.

Both knew of the other and didn't mind sharing her as long as each got his fair share of Dawn's luscious pie. During one of Dawn and Dominic's rather vigorous Fuckfests, he let it slip that he'd always fantasized about having another man suck him off, maybe more.

Dawn already knew of Randall's secret desire to suck another man's cock so she devised a plan to get the two of them together in one room. She told Randall a bit more about Dominic—deep blue eyes, short blond hair, an amazing cock worthy of Randall's lips—and told him a few details of her plans.

She readied her bedroom by removing most of the furniture. It seemed so bare in her large room to only have a rack with restraints in the center, one chair in the corner and her bed put into the opposite corner, but she didn't care. She knew she'd put it to rights after this night.

She called Dominic and told him she was in the mood for something a bit spicier tonight and asked if he would be available. He wasn't one to ever turn down an invite from Dawn. He knew her appetite for sex and desire for kink were high and she had no qualms of finding someone else to fill his shoes.

She only told him that she did have something new and different she wanted to try if he was game. Never one to back down from a challenge Dom told her he was more than ready.

At precisely 5 in the evening, Dom rang the doorbell to Dawn's apartment. She opened the door and he couldn't tell of any new spice by what she wore. Her shoulder length blonde hair she had pulled in a ponytail. She wore a thigh high sundress and no bra. He could see her dime-size nipples begging to be touched through the fabric.

"What kind of spice will we be sampling tonight?" he asked.

"You'll see," she replied. "Follow me."

She led him into the bedroom and he immediately noticed all that she had done.

"Hey. I like what you've done with the place," he said. "Is that where I'm going to have my way with you?"

"Nope," she replied shaking her head. "It's my turn to tie you up and have MY way with YOU."

"I can go for that."

"Let's get you undressed and into position then."

Dawn reached down and slipped off his loafers before standing and unbuttoning his brown trousers. She was careful not to get him too aroused before getting him into place. She treated her undressing of Dominic as more of a business endeavor and less of a prelude to sex. Once his pants, socks and boxers were cast aside, she slipped his button up shirt over his head.

"Now I'm going to tie you into place," she told him. Dawn helped him stand in between the frame and raised first one arm and then the other as she tied the silk straps around his wrists.

"Spread 'em," she commanded, pointing toward his legs. He looked at her questioningly but obeyed.

When he looked down he noticed she had silk restraints tied to the sides of the frame at the bottom as well. Once she had his ankles secure, Dawn stood in front of Dominic and began to slowly slip her sundress over her head. He could see her clean-shaven pussy peaking out as the hem of the dress slid over it.

As the fabric slid higher revealing her large breasts with larger nipples, his cock began to stir. Once she slipped it completely off and tossed it aside, Dawn walked closer to him. He could smell her sex and knew this turned her on.

"I want to touch that wet cunt of yours now so I can taste how much you want me," said Dominic.

Dawn shook her head. "I do have one item of...ummm...clothing I'll allow you to wear." Again in a moment of shock, Dominic noticed the blindfold tied to the top of the frame.

She placed it over his eyes and made sure it was nice and snug and he couldn't see.

"Tell me what I'm doing right now," she commanded as she held three fingers in front of his eyes.

"Finger fucking yourself you cunt."

"Now, now. Now's not the time for you to be name calling me just yet unless I order you to call me that," said Dawn. "Do you have a safe word of your own or would you care to use mine?"

Because Dominic did like to use and abuse Dawn on occasion, she had her safe word at the ready and only had to use it on very few occasions.

"I'll use your damn Rumplestiltskin."

Dawn smiled. "There's no need to get so snippy with me, especially if you want my mouth wrapped around that cock of yours."

While Dawn knelt in front of Dominic, Randall slipped out of the adjoining bathroom quietly. He already knew when Dominic said his safe word it was his cue to come into the room and sit in the chair. He too was naked and ready. Dawn reached out and lightly stroked Randall's cock before he found his seat for the show.

She brought her lips even with Dominic's semi-hard manhood and blew lightly on it. As if on cue, it began to harden and lengthen. She placed her lips on just the cockhead and sucked. She wrapped her hands around his balls and caressed them lightly.

Dominic sank a bit, but not too far because of the restraints, and moaned as the heat from Dawn's mouth fired his loins. She quickly took him all the way into her mouth and sucked him hard and fast. Some of his precum escaped and she slurped it up.

In the corner, she glanced behind her and saw Randall had his hardened dick in his hand, stroking it.

She raised her eyebrows at him before she began kissing her way up Dominic's body, careful not to let any of his precious precum escape her mouth. She twisted both his nipples but didn't put her mouth to them.

She stood in front of him, letting her breasts brush against his nipples as she began to kiss him. She ran her lips over his gently at first before delving her tongue inside Dominic's mouth. He slipped his tongue in hers and tasted is own juices. Dawn felt Dominic's cock harden even more against the vee of her pubic area.

When she was sure Dominic had licked all his juices from her mouth, she ended the kiss. She moved her mouth to his right ear and tugged on the lobe with her teeth and lips. Then she whispered into his ear.

"Randall's here. He's sitting in the corner watching my every move and is stroking his big, thick cock right now."

"Damn you woman," said Dominic. "How dare you tease me."

"She's not teasing," said Randall. "I am stroking my cock and I'd love to have my lips on yours but the woman's the boss."

She nibbled on his ear and darted her tongue in and out of it as she grinded her wet pussy on his thigh.

Again in a whisper she spoke to Dominic.

"Bet you're not so keen on using that safe word like I know you thought about a few minutes now are you?"

Dominic shook his head no and Dawn began to kiss her way back down his body. This time she took first one then the other nipple in her mouth and tugged with her lips and teeth.

"Damn you taste so fucking good," she said. "I want to taste every last inch of you."

She made her way back to his waiting cock and saw the glistening evidence of just how turned on Dominic was by Randall being in the room.

Licking the precum off like an ice cream, she smacked her lips loudly before licking his cock up one side and down the other. She took one of his balls deep into her mouth and sucked on it before treating the other to the same.

As she knelt in front of Dominic, she motioned for Randall to come stand behind her. She gestured for him to kneel in front of Dominic. Once Randall was beside Dawn, she took Dominic's cock out of her mouth and licked along his thigh. She gave Randall the head nod of approval and he tentatively moved his lips right in front of the waiting cock.

He knew he wasn't allowed to suck on it until Dawn gave him permission. She slinked up Dominic's body and let her tits rub on his side. She wrapped her legs around his leg and let her juices coat his skin. She kissed his neck and her hands trailed along his chest as she positioned herself behind Dominic.

Her hands began to lightly twist his nipples. She breathed heavily on his neck before toying with his ear.

"How would you like it if I gave Randall a go at that yummy cock of yours, Dom?" she asked.

Dominic nodded.

"You know that's not how this works," she said. "You are going to have to beg me to allow him to taste your cock."

Dominic, not used to being in the submissive role, hesitated.

"Beg! You mother fucker or he won't get to suck your cock," she said in a louder voice. "You better not deny him the taste of that piece you have hanging between your legs. I've told him great you taste and he can't wait to get his lips on you.

"He's kneeling in front of you now, his lips mere inches from you cockhead," Dawn continued. "He can see you are already dripping cum just by thinking of having his man lips wrapped around you, now..."

"Let him suck my fucking cock, bitch" Dominic screamed. He realized he didn't say it the right way. "Please?" he added at the end.

With the approving nod of Dawn's head Randall lowered his to Dominic's waiting cock. She would let his name-calling slide this time. She wasn't fully familiar with exactly how she should behave while dominating him.

"Oh yeah, suck my cock," said Dominic. He was now thankful for the restraints because the pure joy coursing through his veins would've sent him to his knees. "Fuck yeah you know how to suck me."

Randall took Dominic's cock deep in his mouth, farther even than Dawn had been able to fit it in hers. Dawn grabbed Dominic's ass and pushed his cock farther into Randall's waiting mouth. He began to moan and grind his hips as his lips sucked on the cock. Dawn slipped her forefingers into her wet pussy and ran them down Dominic's cheeks.

"You know you want me to finger fuck that ass of yours while Randall sucks your cock," she said. "I hope you are in the mood for a rough ride because watching him suck your cock has made your whore's cunt very wet."

To show him just how wet, she slid two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her juices around his ass.

"Damn you, whore," he said. "You know I like it when you finger fuck my ass. How much more of this torture are you going to put me through?"

"Since you have been fairly well-behaved, I will allow you to watch Randall suck your cock." Dawn removed Dominic's blindfold and he looked down to see Randall's head bob up and down on him. He almost came at the sight, but years of restraint training and he was able to reign in his climax...for now.

Dawn began to finger fuck herself, coating her fingers with her pussy juices. She began to tease Dominic's ass with her wet fingers. She glanced over her shoulder to watch Randall suck Dom's cock. When she and Randall's eyes met and held, he began to suck on just the head; she pushed one finger into his ass.

"How's that Dom?" she asked. "Your ass feels nice and tight around my finger but I know you like it when I put two and sometimes three deep inside you."

As Randall lowered his lips on Dominic's cock, Dawn put two fingers into Dominic's ass.

"God that feels so fucking good," he said. "I want more, bitch...I mean please."

Dawn slipped three into Dominic's waiting hole and began to finger fuck his ass. With her other hand she first fingered herself and then began to rub her juices on his balls.

Randall lowered his lips to Dominic's balls and licked Dawn's juices off them before taking Dominic's cock back into his mouth. Dawn pounded harder and harder.

"You are going to cum in Randall's mouth and let him see just how fucking great you taste," she commanded. "He's licking my extra juices off your balls and it's mixing with your cum."

"Fuck yeah," said Dominic. His dominant side erupted from deep within. "Suck my cock Randall. Suck it."

Randall, used to obeying Dawn's feeble attempts at commanding, did as he was told. Dawn could feel her own juices dripping down her leg as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her watching Randall suck Dominic's cock while sticking her fingers in and out of his ass.

Dominic began to breathe harder and she could tell he was getting close.

"Suck faster Randall," she commanded. "Take that fucking amazing ass cock all the way in your mouth. I wanna see you gag on it.

"Suck that mother fucker dry," she commanded in almost a growl. Her fingers moved faster and faster in Dominic's ass as Randall began tearing up from having Dominic's cock at the back of his throat.

"Fuck yeah," said Dominic. "I'm fucking cumming all down your damn throat."

With that, Dominic released his built up orgasm into Randall's throat. Dawn rammed her fingers deep in Dominic's ass and held them there as he came. She could almost feel the release.

Once she could tell he finished, she tapped Randall on the shoulder. He stood up and Dawn stood in front of Dominic and bent at the waist to suck the remainder of his cum off his cock. Ready for his own release, Randall got behind Dawn and parted her thighs with his own cock.

She spread her legs wide and used her fingers to open her pussy wide for him. As soon as he entered her she felt her juices shoot out and run down Randall's cock. She continued to suck on Dominic while Randall rammed his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh god you mother fucker," she cried out. "Damn you and that cock."

Dominic, although still tied to the frame could watch as Randall's dick slid in and out of Dawn's pussy. Watching it disappear only to soon reappear had him start to harden in Dawn's mouth.

"That's it," said Dominic. "Fuck that wet cunt for me."

Dawn loved to hear Dominic use words like whore, cunt, bitch. There was just something in the way he said it to her that made her moisten even more. She cried out as she again came. Randall grabbed her hips and began fucking her faster and faster as his own orgasm built.

It turned him on to hear Dominic talk about Dawn's "wet cunt."

"Fuck me I'm cumming," he growled as he plowed his penis deep inside her. Dawn never noticed she had stopped sucking Dominic's dick while lost in her own pleasure. Once she felt her breathing return to a somewhat normal pace, she began to suck on Dominic's dick. Once she was sure he was at full attention, she slipped her mouth off it.

She turned and whispered into Randall's ear. "How would you like to feel that cock of his in your ass right now?"

Randall, still spent from cumming in her cunt, could only nod his approval. "My God woman!" exclaimed Dominic. "Are you a fucking mind reader as well? Can I make one request first?"

Dawn nodded.

"I want to watch Randall lick that pussy of yours clean before I fuck him in the ass," he said.

"Sounds like a fucking awesome request to me," Dawn replied. She had to pause for a moment to figure out the best way for him to clean her up. With her being not quite 5 ½ feet and him being well over 6, it presented a challenge. Randall was one step ahead of her as he knelt in front of her, grabbing her hips. He positioned her so she was standing almost straight in front of Dominic. He ran his tongue along her thighs before parting them. His tongue flicked along her landing strip of hair before swirling on her clit.

Dawn had to grab onto his shoulders to keep from falling onto the ground. She closed her eyes and began to rock her hips to meet his tongue.

"None of that silent shit enjoyment," spewed Dominic as he watched Randall lick her cum-covered pussy. "You know you are to cry out and let me hear you enjoy sex."

Dawn took one of her hands off Randall's shoulder and gave Dominic a mock salute before she did as he told.

"God your tongue feels so good," she said. "Slip it deep in me."

Dominic smiled his approval.

"Fuck yeah," she said. "God you tongue fuck so well."

Randall tasted their combined juices and his dick began to stir back to life slightly.

"Oh god you mother fucker, I'm gonna cum on your face," Dawn screamed and squeezed Randall's shoulders as she felt her pussy tighten on Randall's tongue and spill more juices into his mouth.

When she regained her composure she turned toward Dominic. "Thank you for your request. I needed that. Now I believe we had an order on the table for you to fuck Randall's ass."

Randall stood and slowly backed his ass toward Dominic's waiting cock.

Because Dominic still couldn't use his arms, Dawn stood to the side and stroked Dominic. She again dipped her fingers into her pussy well and withdrew dripping loads of her cum. She first stuck her fingers around Randall's ass, coating it well with her own cum before dipping in once again.

This time she ran her fingers around Dominic's waiting dick. Once she felt both were lubed enough for fucking, she put her fingers around Dominic's cock and guided it to Randall's waiting hole.

Both of them cried out when Dominic entered into Randall. Dawn was thankful she paid extra rent for the double insulation in her apartment. Once she was sure Dominic would have no problems sliding his dick in and out of Randall's ass, she knelt in front of Randall.

She wrapped her hand around his cock and began sucking in time to Dominic's ass assault. She could see Randall enjoyed the feel of Dominic's dick in his ass and Dominic's moans and groans let her know he enjoyed it as well.

She positioned herself just right so the next time Dominic slid his cock out of Randall her tongue grazed it lightly before he stuck it back in. Randall's cock now stood at full attention and she knew if she didn't step in soon both would be spent.

"Okay boys. That's enough," she said. "Now it's my turn."

Reluctantly Randall stepped forward, allowing Dominic's dick to slip from his ass. Dawn reached above Dominic. As she did one of her tits rested in front of Dominic's mouth. He took the nipple and began to tug on it with his teeth before sucking it. It felt so good to Dawn she almost forgot what she was doing. Almost.

She unwrapped the quasi-swing she had suspended from the top bar.

"Holy shit woman," said Dominic as he realized she was unwrapping leg restraints. "How many more tricks are you going to have up your sleeve?"

" I have no sleeves," said Dawn. Once she had the restraints unwrapped and ready she spoke to Randall.

"I'm going to wrap my legs around Dominic and when I'm ready, you are going to slide my legs through the swing."

Dawn grabbed the top bar and dangled for a moment before putting her legs around Dominic. His precum soaked cock rested against her dripping pussy.

"Now Randall," Dawn commanded.

He got behind Dominic and placed her legs in the restraints. Once they were in place Dawn began to move her arms down the frame until she could better support her weight.

"Now you are going to stroke Dominic's cock and put it in my pussy," she commanded. "Oh god. I've been waiting to have you in me again."

Once there she could maneuver her pussy up and down his cock.

"I'm not done with you yet Randall," said Dawn. "You are going to come up behind me and I want you to fuck me in the ass."

Dawn felt Dominic's dick pulse in her pussy and she knew he approved of her final act. Randall came up behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks. She stopped moving on Dominic to allow Randall to get into place.

Randall stroked his cock and ran it up and down her crack.

"Stick it in my fucking ass you pussy," she screamed at him. Once he put it in there, his fucking her ass allowed her to move her pussy on Dominic's cock.

"Oh my mother fucking god," she cried out. "God damned this feels so fucking amazing."

"Oh shit, I'm cumming," she cried out. Expletive after expletive escaped Dawn's lips as she rode Dominic's cock and Randall fucked her ass.

Both men enjoyed the ride. Dominic began to find a rhythm and was able to shove his cock deep in Dawn's waiting cunt at the same time Randall buried his in her ass. Both men began to fuck her faster and faster.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers
12