Double the Pleasure, Triple the Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn was oblivious to either of the men's building excitement as she entered a pleasure world all her own.

Dominic took over.

"Fucking cum in her ass Randall," he commanded. "I'm going to fill her pussy full of mine."

Both pounded Dawn hard and fast and almost came at the same time in her. Dawn let go of the frame and wrapped her arms around Dominic's neck. With her ear now inches from his mouth he whispered to her.

"Will you untie me now so I can lick that cunt and ass of yours?"

Randall, hearing Dominic's request, slid his cock out of her ass and lifted her off Dominic's cock. He lay Dawn on the ground and untied Dominic for her. Once free of his restraints, he rubbed his arms long enough to allow some feeling to return in them before kneeling in front of Dawn. First he licked his own juices from her pussy.

Dawn, still weak from her orgasmic assault just lay back with her eyes closed. Once Dominic sucked all their juices from her pussy, Randall stood ready with a pillow to place under her ass.

With it in place Dominic lifted Dawn's legs and put them on his shoulder before he ran his tongue between her ass and pussy and then licked lower. When his tongue delved deep into her ass, Dawn came out of her trance-like state and stirred.

She moaned and bucked against Dominic's face as his tongue slid in and out of her ass.

"That's it my juicy cunt," he said. "Cum on my face as I clean your ass."

Through her ass, Dominic felt her pussy tighten and he licked his way back to drink her nectar once more.

When he felt her pussy stop pulsing, he lowered her legs back to the ground.

"Baby. You can add all the spice you like."

12