All Comments on 'Double the Trouble, Double the Fun'

by psg

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
Wow!

The feeling of youth shines through your words and helps the story be believable. The story is an easy read, moves delightfully and tho quite predictable is well worth the read.

Reminds me of kisses... I always want more. Keep writing!

curtis55418curtis55418over 18 years ago
Nice

i liked but whats next for the twins

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm confused...

Who-the-he** is Mandy(or Mandi) or however you spelled it?

gymmytgymmytover 18 years ago
Good attempt

Please, edit your material before you submit!!!! Makes it so much better for the reader! Don't give up, although the story was predictable, I did indeed like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another 8 inch dickey

God, you guys are boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So who is "Mandi?"

"JAKE suppressed a sigh as JANIE put her clothes in the empty bottom drawer of his dresser. He knew that she couldn't help being in his room for the week, but it still irritated him that he would get no privacy for awhile. MANDI turned and gave him an apologetic smile. "

Other than that - a pretty good short story, might be a good basis for an even longer one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome :)

nice read.. Well done.. Keep writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anatomy

Aah, another anatomy drop out...

The hymen, if it exists is outside, not inside, the vagina.

That's what the internet is for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
QUESTIONS

Who is Mandi ?

Why did Jake grin evilly?

If she took care of things at least every other day, why did being in Jake's room not allow her to do that?

Why is doing it in the shower gross? To me it is practical far less mess and cleanup.

twin's relationship (twins’)

You're sex life (Your)

volley ball (volleyball)

Very few, minor slipups, but there they are. A cute story, and being limited to a single page, reasonably situated. All in all, a good effort!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous