All Comments on 'Double Your Pleasure Ch. 01'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ualmech88ualmech88over 6 years ago
Short but sweet

Very nice first effort. Love true life stories. Thanks for sharing.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 6 years agoAuthor
Thak you...

..I'm truly pleased you enjoyed my first effort so well.

Red48beardRed48beardover 6 years ago
seems to me

these adventures are headed in wonderful directions,

you have already alluded to some of them, including the other wife...

perhaps there is also DP with David fore and hubbie aft?

i (we) wait expectantly for further tales of fun and debauchery

good job

Falc570Falc570over 6 years ago
The start of something great !

Very nice. May you continue to have wonderfully fulfilling experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward to you having both do oral

You could have "double oral" just to see how readers respond to your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Great to read a `true-life' experience, especially one who enjoys a good bum-fuck. Plenty more to experience, getting DPed, enjoying his wife,etc, continue your good start, 5*

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 6 years ago
Good Story

Love stories of real life situations, especially mature.

pooky12349pooky12349over 6 years ago
Double your Pleasure

Another fun story. If this keeps up I'll have the sorest pecker in the land!

Thanks for writing it,

Ted

carlsbad2carlsbad2over 6 years ago
Just getting started

Lacey, loved the story. It's the first of yours I've read so I'm looking forward to reading them all.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Hot Ass Story!

Fantastic story tells of getting Double Fucked in the Ass! Wonderful descriptions of the characters and action. Looking forward to reading the chapter. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gives hope to us senior cocksmen!

Wish there were more sexy gals like you, Lacey! Also wish I could talk my partner into some recreational fucking as you so thoroughly describe. Would love to share her with another man even if she doesn't want me to tup another gal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Years ago......

Starting about 17 years ago I had the good fortune to be invited to be the 3rd wheel in a long term threesome with my work buddy and his girlfriend. She was another mature lady who loved ass fucking and like the 2 guys in this story, he was the smaller of the 2 of us guys so usually he had her backside first, but not always. She also loved double vaginal sex, now that was one tight fit but VERY pleasurable for all.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
A HOT AZZ Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Taking this as a true story, the writer advises that a long penis can cause pain if the penis can reach a depth of her uterus. I fear I could have done this to one woman, but she loved the oral I gave her. I thought if the writer liked oral, she wouls tell us about that. As it is, she may tell us about threesome with her being done by both men simultaneously.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Interesting that she doesn't want a shorter dick to truly experience enjoyable vaginal sex. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Kicker73Kicker736 months ago

Excellent rewrite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES