Doubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny had his hand up under Robin's top. Her breasts were very nice, the kind a man could enjoy more than most. Her nipples were poking out and staying there. Her eyes were starting to softly close and float. The sexual feeling was starting to spread. He was slowly getting her ready. He slipped her top up above her breasts and meandered across both, rolling the nipples as he went.

Robin didn't try to get her top off. She was too busy. He did this for a few minutes, longer that it seemed. Leaning over he kissed her face, touching tongues when he went across her lips a couple of times. Then he reached out with his tongue and touched the top of the near nipple. She took a deep breath and pressed her lips together, eyes closed.

Sean had slowly caressed both of Sandra's breasts and nipples. He was very good, surprising Sandra. He was quiet but a good lover so far. 'Now for a biggie' she thought. She slipped a hand over her hip and down her buns, palm out and went searching for his dick. She found it immediately, right in the center of her palm.

Sandra only touched it barely then softly moved up and down with her fingertips. It seemed very firm, she couldn't tell the full size. She heard Sean breathe a little louder and felt his dick head ride up her fingers. She really needed to get her pants off. She wanted to wait for him to do that.

Kenny slipped his top off, very quietly, then slipped Robin's off. He put an arm over her waist and pulled softly. She rolled on her side facing him, and around his neck and some serious sensual full kissing ensued, bare stomach and chests pressing nicely. He was running his dick up her middle somewhere and she was grinding back. Her vagina was pulsing in and out and she was pushing her butt back and open every time before going up his dick with her clit.

Robin slipped her hand down the front center of his pants and curled a hand around his shaft, near the top. They both pulled back a couple of inches to give her room. She slid all the way down his shaft to his sack and back up to the head, bumping over the ridge. The head was sticky with his pre-cum. She ignored it and ran her fingers over it several times, playing with his pee dimple when she detected it. Holding it she felt him get into a short upward thrust.

Sean had started slowly rotating his hips down into Sandra's butt crack. He wasn't getting wild, just enjoying the experience. He was turning Sandra on more than she thought he would. On one of his soft upward thrusts he got out of the opening in his shorts just as Sandra's fingers was moving up. She slipped her hand around the shaft a little below the head. She had already noticed it was as big as Kenny's, maybe a little bigger. When her hand moved up to the head she knew for a fact the head was bigger than Kenny's. This was getting to be a serious seduction.

Sandra ever so slowly took off her top. She reached back and pulled up the bottom of Sean's t-shirt and he quietly took it off. She turned over and put her tits into his chest and her upper leg over his hips and he slipped a hand down in her pants, fully covering everything. They were ahead of Kenny and Robin but not by much. Sandra was wet and Sean was giving up pre-cum.

Kenny bent softly toward Robin and she settled back to almost on her back. He bent down below her breasts and worked with his lips and tongue through her stomach and downward. With her view blocked and her eyes closed he slipped his shorts off. Fully nude with only Robin's shorts to go.

Eventually he got down to the top of her shorts, which were barely above her tuff. He reached a hand over to her hip and one on the near side slipped her shorts about halfway down her buns, to about the bottom curl. Her tuff and about half of her outer lips were visible. Robin undulated her hips up softly a couple of times just as his lips touched the very top of her hood. She felt his lips and tongue oscillating back and forth.

Sean slipped his shorts off. Fully nude with Sandra's bottoms to go. He didn't wait. He grasped each side and slid them straight down. She lifted her hips then lifted both her knees up on his hips. He slipped them fully off then she settled back down. She put her arms around his neck and he put one under her and the other over on her buns and down her butt crack. Both nude.

Sandra automatically lifted a leg over his hips, opening herself up to him and bore in with her lips on his. Sean responded in kind and they both absorbed each other up and down, each waiting for the go sign. Twenty or thirty seconds later Sean rolled her over on her back, lifting his hips while she slipped her leg under followed by her whole body. Sean dropped down slowly on his elbows, mounting her.

Kenny wasn't going to do oral on Robin but he couldn't resist her clit and continued on down the hood to the front nib. Using his tongue over the front edge he reamed around it and every so softly messed with the tip. Robin had one hand on his head and the other holding the side of the bed. He pushed her pants on down toward her knees. She lifted her knees and he slipped them over and off her feet. Both nude.

Kenny moved his head back up her trunk while shifting a leg over between her thighs. Getting straightened out with his lips on hers again he shifted his whole body over between her legs as she moved, giving him room. Robin put her arms around his neck. His hands were free to roam.

Sean knew this was a seasoned woman and he rotated his dick backwards, got the proper tilt and, probing just a little, slipped it in her vagina and softly pressed fully in. The heat and pressure around his dick was to die for. She was squeezing but he couldn't tell and it wasn't that much. Sean was just big. Sandra took a deep breath. She wasn't expecting the fullness and it just felt damn good.

Sean pulled about half out and in again. It took a few times before he could pull back to the entrance and go again. It took a few times more before he could relax his stomach and try and settle down to a really nice comfortable fuck. Once there Sandra caught the right time and matched him. A nice slow muscle movement got going and he twirled her nipples. He really liked boobs.

Kenny lubed his dick first, the full head and down about three inches. He held it up away for a few moments while he coated down in her well but not in her vagina, just the entrance. He also coated up her butt crack, very thinly. Putting the lube away he dropped and slid his dick under and worked it up and down her butt crack. Her knees went up higher. Once or twice he pressed noticeably against her butt button. It was a teasing, and highly pleasurable for robin.

Settling down on his elbows, Kenny's dick now pressed against her clit area. He kissed her lightly and waited for her to open her eyes. She did and he smiled and she did too. He said, "Hi there. How would you like to fuck for a while?"

Robin's arms around his neck she whispered, "Oh yes."

Kenny slipped a hand down between them. He wasn't going to probe her. He wanted it to be right there the first time. Opening the bottom of her outer lips he tilted his hips back and slid his dick down below his fingers and pressed right into the funnel and held it there. Back comfortably on his elbows he looked right in her eyes and pushed half the head in and held a moment and pulled back. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth for air.

Robin could feel the push, the ripple and the expansion. It took an enormous effort not to lift up into him. She wanted to have a clear memory of the feeling he provided. He kept pushing and pulling back only a little and pushing again. He wasn't pulling all the way back. Kenny could feel her opening up and he carefully monitored the resistance and penetrated when it lessened. The lube was wonderful for this.

Sandra's head was tilted their way. She saw Kenny reach down and lube then open her up and press in. Robin had grasped her hand when he started and she was squeezing every time he penetrated and only lessened when he withdrew, however far. Sandra had closed her eyes and enjoyed their union as much as they did. Sean was watching too and saw everything, never missing a thrust into Sandra. He smiled and Sandra opened her eyes and was smiling. They understood each other.

She was getting an inkling of an orgasm but he was just cruising. The sides of his dick head was being washed as he went all in and reversed. He was building. His foreskin was holding steady down around the ridge, giving her a little extra pleasure and it was rasping across her G-spot going and coming. That was what was pulling her into an orgasm. That and Sean's size and steady, easy thrusting. He knew what he was doing.

Robin's unexpanded vagina was causing Kenny's dick to pull her entrance in as he thrust, even with the lube. He was quite large. Her clit was being tugged on each time and released when he withdrew. The pulsating pull and release got her much closer to an orgasm. Kenny felt her squeezing, barely. He was compressing her walls against the squeeze. She seemed to be hurried but not wanting to. A jerky kind of motion.

Kenny saw her put her head back, mouth open then closed, lips pressed together as she got into her orgasm. He picked up speed and went all in on the fly, keeping from slaming into her crotch. It got her over the top and he got into her lips with his to give her something to work against. She started with a muffled pitch and it lowered to an extended grunt as she jerked her hips sporadically. He slowed his thrusts to an easy pace, softer, more lovingly.

Sandra wasn't accustomed to having an orgasm during intercourse. She was surprised when she felt the stirrings. It got to be more than an inkling. His large dick along with him being a new encounter had her more sexually excited than normal. She was having an enormous fuck and she was trying to hide it a little. They had found the perfect mutual thrust and met for the reversal at just the right moment, time after time.

Sean noted the change and felt her getting ready. She grasped his neck tighter and made noises through her nose, mouth closed, eyes closed. She started squeezing and wrapped her legs across his and bore into him with her hips. He accommodated her with rougher thrusts, not trying to be nice, and fucked her hard and put her over. He worked with her until she was calm and slowed way down and went with it until he felt her thrusting up again, albeit subdued.

Both men, accomplishing their task, were now working towards their own pleasure. It took another ten or twelve minutes, steady thrusting and feeling the build. Their seed began their short journey under pressure. Not at the same instant but close. They rammed and dropped it, pulling back and leaving it behind only to go again.

They freely mated each other through the years. Sean became a surgeon. Robin became a biologist. They married. Kenny and Sandra looked forward to their visits. The memories were great and many.

12