All Comments on 'Doug for Dessert'

by njaybird

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Huge Horse cock

Yes another woman about to become hooked like a drug addict on a real man cock. They cannot help it and it is not their fault. Bi cuckolds also become hooked on it as well as STR8 men. This is the type of man you do not want to follow in a tag team or gang bang. You end up fucking in a pool of hot thick sperm in a very stretched out pussy. No a real man like this always goes last and destroys married tight pussy. These lucky wives will never need their cuckold little wee wee's again. No cuckold is only good for licking and clean up.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
If only

If only we could all find a cock that big.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 4 years ago
Big is to be admired

Nice little story of sharing a friend's big cock. Yes these huge cocks need to be admired as a thing of beauty and fully functioning to boot just draws most peoples awe. Nudist clubs are naturally the stomping ground for all to see and women flock to the scene to share experiences. I as a male feel intimidated and week in the company of such men, but they are rare and need to be highlighted as the "special alfa male" that they are. Enjoyed this story for 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous