All Comments on 'Douglas & Carolyn Ch. 05'

by Isthatright228

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mmhmm...okay!

The plot was okay! But it lack substance. The story move to fast. I know story is short but still give good content. The characters describes was too vague. The story was good. Don't writing keep it up and get someone edit your story.

Cinquetta

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Must have never been Pregnant?

I agree with the others, the story was good based on your skill of writing, however you should do more research. If you are pregnant you are not suppose to have Anal or Oral (vaginal) sex. I mean where you going with the story, it seems as if he didn't care about Carolyn and she was still just an easy screw. Your story lacked substance and try to give more info on their emotional thoughts and not so much of the physical.

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 13 years ago
TRUE LOVE TRIUMPHS!

It is good to see that a story starts out with an objective, and Douglas' was to get to know the beautiful Carolyn and court her before the sex. It is also good to know, that they stayed true to each other even though they were separated a lot! But what was the best thing is that although they lost one baby, he still loved her enough to marry her anyway and make a family with her! Now that is TRUE LOVE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loved the story. Pure love and devotion. I thought it was great. Would love to read more of your work. Keep it up.

black_maestrablack_maestraover 10 years ago
Rushed

This whole series was rushed. The last part was. so rushed. I was like when did you state they were even pregnant again let alone the first time. Well the idea was unique... but hurried in each chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous