All Comments on 'Dove's Tale Ch. 08'

by Snowkemper

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bravo to the ending...

... Now on to the sequel about Rogue...

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 9 years ago
Love the ending

So glad you got the other girls on board. So much bettet. Loved this

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Agree

Lovely ending for all the right reasons.

Rogue is the loose end to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I AM HORRIFIED!!!

Amputation is where I draw the line. I don't care how "realistic" it is or whatever! That was NOT okay to spring on your readers without warning us. I would give 0 stars if I could because this story was ruined because of that.

kalidevakalidevaalmost 9 years ago
Strong finish

Thanks for the positive ending! So glad Phyllis was able to remain strong, and that the other two remaining grew some backbone. I'd definitely be interested in a sequel. And don't worry about surprising your readers with any wicked plot twists- noncon itself is horrific (which is what makes it so fascinating for so many people- kinda like Shark Week), so any reader diving into the depths of this category should already be forewarned; here there be dragons!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That was...

... WOW! Ending it with a "bang"...

Of course the amputation was terrible. But so are abduction and human trafficking. And the systematic breaking of a person's will. And rape. And slavery. And torture...

The beauty of this story is that Phyllis never gave up. And that... and how... she put him into the ground. The cherry on the cake is that she managed to get the other girls into the boat.

No magic cock. No (forced) best orgasm ever. No revealing her submission and thus trivializing the abduction and slavery as happens in so many NonCon stories.

Even though there are many elements in this story that are hard to swallow, it stays true to the fact that NonCon is without consent and thus WRONG.

So much better that the many stories that make it seem as if the NonCon is the bridge to a girls happiness. And that the evil slaver/raper is actually a beautiful hero.

Kudos to you!

tati89tati89almost 9 years ago
Amazing ending!!!

Just witnessed my first story on literotica that didn't end up in magical dick wonderland!!!!! *sheds many happy tears*

Loved that the girls got back their lives and the ending with Kat's mom is just perfect!! Alexander is a scumbag and I'm glad that he was so humiliated that he hung himself. Sick Bastard.

Again, thank you for having strong heroines and an untypical ending. I loved it! Any sequel on rogue perhaps? I'm sure readers want her found and saved. Please..?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
YES!!!

Thanks for this ending. Justice was almost served. So glad Phyllis did not fall "in love" with her abuser. Thanks, too, for completing this story.

smokytysmokytyalmost 9 years ago

This story was one of the best. Brings sex trafficking to light which is a big problem in our country, and helps ppl know that forced bdsm is not okay. Bdsm is to be enjoyed by both partners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Well written and satisfying. I was rooting for Phyllis to stay strong and triumph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i believe

this is one of the best and most true to non con ive read in a a long while ,,, looking forward to your next submission xxxx and soon loved this story thank you xxx brilliant ending too

getthebookgetthebookalmost 9 years ago
finally a story...

That stayed true to it's course. There was quite a worry there a couple of chapters back and though you listened to your reader you did not write the story to appease us. You got back to the root of your characters and completed a mini masterpiece for this category and site. You were actually a writer with this piece. So many want or think that they can or should write, for those individuals please take note...this is how it is done. The lead characters were well developed, their actions explained, and their inner voices heard. No matter how badly you might screw up a storyline if your characters are well formed then you can come back from the abyss, and you can save your plot line. Thank you for no magic cock syndrome. That alone was a pleasure to read. For me I would like to not have him be able to commit suicide. I would like to have him suffer the trial and sentencing and then jail house justice/shawshank welcome party. Then after time the Russians get to him in the dining hall sending a message to all of their associates.

Thanks again I will look for your next offering and hope it comes close to as well done as this work. I know I will enjoy it greatly.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 9 years ago
A GREAT ENDING!!!!

This was a great /story with a terrific ending! I enjoy many of the non-consent/reluctance stories, especially the ones that are in the "gray" area and where people do not get hurt. Bu I especially like it when there is a happy ending and "villain" gets what he/s\he deserves, and you definitely delivered!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You made me cry

I'm honestly crying so hard right now. This is by far the best story I have ever read. Thank ou for putting in all the time and effort, it was and is very appreciated.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
A very abrupt ending

but I'm happy for some closure and happy they were freed in the end.

SnowkemperSnowkemperalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much!

Many grateful thank-yous to everyone who read, voted and commented on this series-positive or negative (like a lot of people that post stories on here I'm a total comment whore-I love them all!)

I don't know when or even if I'll return to the Non-con category-right now it kinda feels like I've shot all the bullets in that particular gun, and anything I write will end up being repetitive.

I'd love to follow up with a story about poor Rogue, but there's one problem-I don't know at this point what happened to her. Someone accused me a couple chapters ago of not having a plan, and it's true-I can't write from an outline. When I start a story, I know how the first couple paragraphs are gonna go, and usually have one or two things I know I want to work into the story (ie Phyllis' "I'm done" speech in ch.1). Beyond that, I just write and see what happens.

Writing this story has been interesting, fun and cathartic. Thanks again for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This... Took kind of a weird turn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Phyllis...Karen...Pam

Are these all characters from The Office?

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
awesome ending!! so wonderfully rebellious!! :)) so rebelliously wonderful!! :))

hey Snowkemp, awesome ending!! :)) so wonderfully rebellious from the 'love and worship of your abductors,brutal rapists and torturers ' endings thrown at women, which probably many fractured readers just can't do without!!!;)) :))

Phyllis being 45 minutes and more with villain Alexander's laptop at his office undiscovered.....though not impossible,but improbable!! :)) and Alexander,Phylis' middle fingers force amputating scum of the earth got it easy by a suicide?! :( ;))

i was seething against Alexander, and dying to know how Phyllis and the team of pretty slaves would avenge her and their pretty,lost without a trace co-slave girl Rogue!!

rondell347rondell347over 6 years ago
Dry taste.....

The girl was crazy brave.

But the Dom !! . . . a total buffoon.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 6 years ago
Great non-con story

Finally a strong female ending. First time I have found a story here where the captive stays strong. Tough sticking with some chapters but worth it to see her strength last. Too bad Alexander succeeded in committing suicide. It is easy to understand the guard turning away and letting him do it but Phyllis had wanted him to suffer. A special prison should be created for evil individuals such as Alexander. I think Snowkemper should try another non-con story. Great job.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Best Slavery Story Ever

"Staring at hundreds of charges and life in prison, he hung himself in his cell with his own trousers." And good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What can I say?!

I kind of liked it at the beginning; otherwise I wouldn’t have read it all the way through.

But the ending...

I loved the way you ended this story! Mostly good news, with three of the women finding freedom. But also realistic, in that Rogue was not found and freed. Too bad Dickless managed to kill himself. I’m more an “eye for an eye” type of person and think it would have been better if he had to spend the rest of his life in jail as someone else’s slave; see how he’d like being on the other side. I also liked how you dealt with Barry in the end; that while he was put in jail for his help in keeping the women enslaved, in the end he got his freedom as well because he was not a cruel man.

The only “problem” I have is leaving Rogue’s story untold. I would love to know what happened to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He got off lightly

A quick easy end he got off waaay to lightly.

It was an interesting end it lost a lot of it’s impact because she needed help from the other girls to get out. There’s a lot to be said for teamwork but it undercut the character of Phyllis completely, with the inference that she couldn’t have escaped unfer her own power?

Still didn’t find anything erotic about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story, one of the best!!!!

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY, READ ALL 8 CHAPTERS ALL IN ONE SHOT. EXCELLENT STORY PLOT, VERY SPELLBINDING. COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN, AND IT MADE ME CRY AT THE ENDING. SWEET VICTORY! THANK YOU AGAIN, I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE STORIES.

dom1934dom1934over 3 years ago
immersed

I really got absorbed in this--lots to think about. Well done.

plainshoneybadgerplainshoneybadgeralmost 2 years ago

You did a great job with the story. I was rooting for Philly from the beginning. There was nothing sexy about what he did to her and I had hoped and was gratified that you continued to find ways for her to find a way to resist even though it was at great cost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but Gary, Indiana? So much more interesting than the victim becoming a mindless whore who lives happily ever after, like most of these kinds of stories. Felt bad about Rogue though. Nice work.

ProperTeaProperTea12 months ago

I enjoyed the story itself, but I have to agree with others that there was nothing erotic about it. Listed under the correct category and with some minor grammatical and working fixes, this would easily be a 5-star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous