All Comments on 'Down and Out in Miami'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyabout 12 years ago
wow

Love your stories. Well written and hot. We have the same fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nicely told

Seemed like a rather quick transition from hetero to homosexual preference but the ensuing scenes and the story line describing the acceptance of a happy submissive life style was well done..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Disgusting and pervert!

I think there are readers that have just reached adulthood and reading about drugs, alcohol and degradation of a human being who can´t support himself is just disgusting. How other readers can find it in themselves to find this trash worthy of reading is beyond me! Their minds must be just as perverted and I would not like to meet them in times of need. Even if the victims of these perverted men are guilty of no self confidence that does not give others the right to use them in this foul and disgusting way. This is not erotic at all but arrogant with no pity at all for the ones not so lucky to live their lives in a dignified way.

HistoricalpassionHistoricalpassionabout 12 years ago
Poorly written and boring.

I try not to be harsh when i leave comments on peoples work, But i didn't enjoy this at all. I agree with the comment below it's terribly degrading, and you should of put some sort of warning so that people had some idea and could decide whether to read this or not.

I didn't enjoy it, i found it boring, and meaningless. it was unrealistic and purely awful. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't get enough of this!

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

This would be so much better if you continued it!

SungmehetuSungmehetuabout 9 years ago
Excellent work, You and I have same problem .

Like you, I tend to shorten sex scenes to get to the meat of the plot. Loved the work, it showed the desperation of a man backed into a corner. Would love to see the next chapter!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
lacked in suspense

I liked the way he was turned, but it lacked In detail and suspense. what you covered could be a 6 chapter story, and I hope you do add more chapters.

RodnBottomRodnBottomabout 8 years ago
Too Brutal

I am not into brutality in sex. But I like the dominate sex when caring and loving in the story. I am a want-to-be bottom, but am too scared to act. I don't even know how to find someone to want me to be their bottom and teach me how to suck their love stick or make me a girl/boy taking my virgin boy pussy. I was hetero my entire life until two years ago after reading 100's of the Literotica stories of gay seduction, forced gay, feminized gay. I have brainwashed myself into wanting to try being a bottom. Any suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HotE1B9

Good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous