All Comments on 'Down & Up The Road Ch. 01-02'

by CraCyn55

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I HOPE YOU LOSE YOUR FAMILY

IF YOU ARE SO SELFISH AND STUPID, I HOPE YOU LOSE YOUR FAMILY.TWO DOLLAR WHORES COME DIME A DOZEN.YOU MAKE EVERY WOMAN WHO GO TO WORK SOUND LIKE THEY CAN'T HANDLE WORKING WITH MEN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So good to see you back!

You are an awesome writer, and your work ROCKS! Your choice of themes, plus the way you confront and provoke the deep stuff going on in people's hearts as well as their bodies, is extremely powerful--just look at the way it polarizes your readers, and freaks out the ones who can't bear to look in the mirror of the written word, let alone lift the masks of social and cultural conditioning, to see who they really are.

Please keep writing, and remember the shrill sqeaking of your shallow critics is just an indication of how deeply your words went into their empty little heads.

lyricalcandylyricalcandyover 19 years ago
Me again

Reading these in reverse chronological order (I discovered Chapter 3 1'st) probably subtracted some of the effect, but as I said in my comment for chapter 3, and I can say now with even more knowledge, this is good writing. I enjur oyed it, and plan to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yeow!

You sure pick uncomfortable aspects of human nature to explore, but, Hot Day-umn! --you write so well! And you probe so deeply into your character's psyches! Thank you for not just doing the usual surface gloss of emotions for the sake of sex; it actually makes the sex hotter your way, when we see the price tag.

I had to laugh at the naysayer's comment below. Your writing is so realistic, that poor screamer can't tell the difference between you the author, and one of your characters. That surely is as great a compliment to a writer as any reader can pay!

I hope there's a chance for redemption here, like you've worked into your other stories, but either way, this is one of the most realistic pieces of erotica I've read, on many counts: both the powerful attraction of the forbidden, *and* the high price it demands, not to mention the even higher price (and rewards!) that fixing it afterwards may require, if one even ever gets the chance.

Bravo, and I hope we will see much more from you!

hedomanhedomanover 19 years ago
Another 100

There's nothing I can ADD to the comments that the last few readers have submitted, but there is something I can do to make up for first asshole: A 100 from me makes it two 50's, doesn't it!

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Another zero because of hedoman????

Yes, this is a great story....AFTER I read the other chapters.

Yes, the person that you are calling an asshole is very angry and negative about any stories that have cheating wifes in them that don't get shot or catch a deadly disease.

If I was a good story writer like this person is, I wouldn't put much stock in any comment like "

your work ROCKS! This is a young person, lacking many life expierences and is thinking with his tiny little head between his legs.

Even though I don't agree with the level of punishment that "ASSHOLE"

expects in every cheating wife story, I do wish that more writers would elaborate on the effects that this type of selfishness has on all the people involved. In the final chapters of this series, this writer does that. The pain that the cheating wife expierences on a daily basis because of her thoughtless acts of selfishness haunts her every day of the remainder of her life. This is a far greater price than death. I am sure that on many a painful, lonely night, death would have been a welcomed friend to poor Sandy.

I started writing this comment because hedoman's name calling pissed me off and I was going to get even with hedoman by giving this story a zero. In all fairness to the writer and after I calmed down, I am giving it a three. The 4th chapter, I gave it a five.

I guess "AssHole" ain't the only angry one around this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Who are we rating, the readers or the writers?

Ah, so you decide to punish the writer for people who had no involvement in writing the story? People are entitled to their oppinion, and you are judging the story, not the comments, why do you think the rating box is above the user comments? Not for shits and giggles, thats for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous