Down & Up The Road Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're all long days now, aren't they hon?" Ted's tender interest made me feel guiltier and I reached out to him to stroke his firm muscled shoulder in a loving gesture, as if to say "I'm sorry Ted for what I did today, for what I'm doing to us".

We had a few minutes together in the morning before Ted had to get dressed and rush off to work. We cuddled and held each other lovingly and I wondered sadly if this was all going to end. I spent all the time I could with the kids as well that morning, and asked myself how I could possibly put my life with them at risk by playing this sexy game with Darren that had already gone far beyond innocent flirting; I had no acceptable answer.

Darren knew how to drive me wild for his part, and he did it. That day I selected the sexiest of my lingerie even though it would still be considered conservative by most, and then I flirted with Darren shamelessly and teased him in every way I could imagine. I didn't have a garter belt and stockings so I left my legs bare the way he liked them, even though I thought Ted would have looked at me strangely if he knew it. Thank heaven Ted was already at work when I got dressed. When I finally saw Darren sitting at the sunken area like he was the day before, I almost ran to his side.

He ignored me for a long time and then just before I gave up and walked away, his hand was back on my bare leg. My pussy was already soaked, it had been since the day before, and in my inner mind, I hoped desperately for something warm and hard to fill. He caressed everything like before, finally running the edge of his hand and index finger between my warm thighs, almost rubbing its warmth along my wet slit. The hand moved then to my waist testing how high my panties rode on my waist, and then it moved again to my bare tummy and smooth back. Soon it was up again caressing and fondling my tits and studying my bra by touch and once again I was straining toward orgasm. His hand slid sensuously down to my ass and pulled the back of my panties all the way down below the slope of my full cheeks.

With my whole ass nakedly exposed to his touch he slid his fingers into the cleft of my ass and gently toyed with my sensitive puckered hole and then slid his teasing finger forward to slip along and between the wet slippery lips of my pussy. God I was in agony and hunched down to suck his fingers up into me. He didn't push inside but continued forward until it probed against the aroused and hooded nub of my erect clit. "Oh shhhhhiiiiiiiittttt." I growled out as my body convulsed in a shaking quivering orgasm and my cum flooded from between my legs.

I slumped forward onto my hands and knees, too weak to stand any more. I felt Darren lifting the back of my skirt as he pushed it all the way up to the center of my back. There I was on my hands and knees with my ass naked to his view and all I could do was reach back to pull my panties down further and spread my knees so he could see all he could ever want to. If the whole store filled with people, all watching, I would be in heaven.

Darren reached over and gently caressed the exposed slit that was soaked with my own cum, and finally slid two fingers deeply into my hungry cunt. "Oh gooooodddddddddd." I drawled out as he started to pump his fingers in and out of my sucking chute and I trembled with the delicious tingling of arousal building to crescendo again.

"Aaahhhhhhgggggnnnnnnnnggggg." I moaned with his expert finger fucking until I was climbing the walls and begging for everything. I urgently pulled my dress all the ay up until it spilled over my head and would have torn off my bra if I had the strength. I screamed out in passion as climax raced through me again forever as Darren continued to pump and milk me dry. When I was almost lifeless with exhaustion and in the mellow afterglow of orgasm, Darren pulled my panties back up and patted my ass, and then he stood and went back to work. I stayed there for several minutes more, not bothering to pull my dress back into place; I may even have fallen asleep for all I know. Darren ignored me until I stood and covered back up.

The next two days I repeated my preparations and the flirting but nothing happened until just before his quitting time. I had given up trying to make anything happen and was sitting on one of the few chairs scattered around the floor. He stopped his preparations for leaving and came to stand in front of me. "Whenever we're alone in the store here, and you sit on a chair like this," he said, "you need to pull your skirt up and spread your legs so it improves the view." Then he took my hands and helped me up. Without any other ceremony he reached down and took hold of the hem of my skirt and pulled it all the way to my waist, and then had me sit back down. He nudged my knees and I spread my legs apart. When I stopped at about 10 inches he simply said all the way.

It was uncomfortable holding my legs apart all the way so I raised one foot to the seat and Darren said, there, that looks right, don't forget. Then he left. I had quickly become aroused so as I sat there by myself I pulled my panties all the way down and masturbated myself to another orgasm. I had been finger fucking myself every chance I got since this started. I just couldn't get all of the climaxes I needed. I was even so horny that I made Ted fuck me twice that week, but it was frustrating because it just wasn't satisfying in a nasty way with him; even if I painted Darren's face on his in my imagination it just made me feel more guilty.

After the weekend with Ted and the kids, and church, I felt so burdened about what I was doing and willing to let Darren do to me that I resolved to be better and to try and put an end to it. On Monday I wore more conservative underwear and a stylish business pant suit. When Darren commented on how he didn't like women in pants unless they were skin tight or hot short shorts. I told him I had had to attend a meeting earlier so I thought the suit was best. In the early afternoon, he took my hand and told me to come with him. We left the construction area in the mall and climbed into his truck. I wasn't about to ask where he was going, in fact I kinda liked the idea of his being in charge, and he knew it. He insisted I sit right next to him like a lover and I wondered briefly what people would think if they saw and recognized me.

It surprised me a little when we turned into another shopping mall on the other side of town and nearer to my house; I was familiar with it and had shopped there often, especially before I got my job. The company was even considering opening a branch there at some time. Darren held my hand like a lover and it made me nervous as I kept watch for anyone I knew. He surprised me again as he turned into the ticket lobby of multi screened movie theater that was located just off the food court. We approached the window and he bought two tickets to the matinee showing of movie that had been there for too long already. Not much good had been said of his selection at its best and I wondered why in the world he would ever want to see it.

The theater was almost empty and he urged me to the very back of the seating area. He had been carrying a shopping bag with something in it since we left his truck and as we settled into our seats and waited or the previews and feature to start, he set the bag on the seat next to him and away from me. He took the opportunity to keep me distracted by drawing me close to him in an embrace and slowly started to neck with me like a High School kid with overactive hormones. In spite of the incredible intimacies already shared between us, he had never kissed me, and I was actually more uncomfortable about this than when he fucked my hungry pussy with his fingers.

Kissing was part of the publicly acceptable, show able forms of affection connected to love and romance in my mind, and it didn't belong in the sexually illicit side of nasty sex I was racing towards. Never the less, make out we did and with our tongues dueling in our open mouths the heat still quickly started to rise. By the time we were well into the feature the kissing was definitely on the sexy side, not the romantic. My body was yearning for hard sex, but I was still unprepared for what Darren said as he pulled away from me. "Take off your clothes Sandy." He said in the most natural way possible as my eyes shot open "Shit no Darren, are you crazy?"

"Get out of that fucking pant suit." Darren said. "I've got other clothes for you here so undress!" I sat up and instinctively surveyed the large almost empty theater. In-spite of the fact that there were only a few more than a dozen other patrons sitting in the dark, the idea of taking off all my clothes there petrified me and blew my mind with erotic imagery at the same time. Very simply Darren was confirming what he did and didn't want to see me wearing, and if he had to have me change to suit his preference, he wanted the element of risk and danger to help drive the message home.

Underscoring his determination he started to unbutton my jacket. My pussy was starting to purr and my nipples were rigid as I watched him slip each and every button from its hole. "Now undress." He said again, this time with strength and authority, telling me who was in control. With trembling fingers, I started to unbutton my blouse when he stopped me. "Take off the jacket first." He wanted each item removed individually so it would be harder for me to rush undressing and make my actions less conspicuous. I shuddered with the erotic vision in my mind of my entire body being bared naked in this dark but very non-private setting; I was terrified by the possibility of discovery and consequence, and thrilled by it at the same time.

Darren told me to take off my slacks, before my blouse, and then my panties; he wanted me naked below my waist while I removed the rest of my clothes. I thought the cushion of my seat was getting soaked from the flow of my sex juice while I unbuttoned and removed my blouse and then finally my bra. As I had deliberately unfastened and removed every stitch of my clothing, Darren took each item, once removed and folded it up to place it back in the shopping bag once emptied.

Eventually I was sitting in a public movie theater completely naked except for my heels. It wasn't some sleazy porno theater loaded with people who dreamed of this sort of thing every time they paid for admission. Most people in that theater would never expect to see something like that going on and they could cause big trouble if they discovered me and got upset. It was the first time I was completely naked in front of a man other than my husband, and I felt wild and crazy.

Darren had never even seen me this naked, close to be sure when he had taken liberties with my body before. What was he going to do with me here? How far was this going? Was he going to fuck me here in public? He could if he wanted, we both knew it, I wouldn't stop him now, but I wouldn't try to take the lead away from him either. He could do anything he wanted and he knew it.

We sat through much of the feature without doing anything sexier. He didn't touch me, I didn't touch myself. We just sat there side by side with me conspicuously naked and on edge. By the time he finally laid his warm hand on my thigh I was covered with goose bumps from the chill of air conditioning and anticipation. I immediately spread my legs inviting him to look at my sex and to give him complete access to my pleasure zone. As he slowly stroked my bare thigh, moving closer and closer to my pussy, it took all my will power to resist grabbing his magic hand to pull it firmly into me.

When he finally reached the wetness between my legs, he toyed with the slick surfaces and used his fingers to open me up so he could clearly see. Hell this was exciting to be completely naked while I sat next to a fully dressed bad boy who was openly examining my most intimate and personal self. My nipples felt like they would burst; then Darren shifted a little in his seat and brought his other hand to join the one between my legs. He took two of his fingers and applied gentle pressure against the swollen crease until my labia opened wide for them, then he slowly and relentlessly pushed them deeper and deeper into my sex tunnel until he could push no further.

"Aahhhhhhhnnnnngggg goddddddd." I grunted as my tummy sucked in and my breasts heaved while I feasted on the delicious penetration. His fingers stayed buried deep inside me and started to move around to examine the details of the depths of my sex. I was finding it difficult to keep the sounds of my arousal in check as he played mercilessly with me. I had moaned out loud when he first pushed deeply into me and he silenced my growl with wet erotic kisses; now as he started to saw evenly in and out of my hungry cunt with a lusty fucking motion I started to hump my body into his thrusts as I raced to the intense climax I needed.

This time I couldn't keep myself from grabbing the arm that powered the penetrating fingers and I pulled it fiercely into me. I wanted to draw all of him into my sexuality and wanted to compel him to possess me completely. I yelled out profanities as my body was racked with an intense orgasm and didn't care at all that everyone in the theater could hear me and knew what was happening. God I had become such a wanton slut and I knew this is what I always imagined SEX was really like.

Darren helped me dress again, because I was too exhausted to dress myself. I knew the things I was putting on were far sexier than anything I had ever worn before. The lingerie was clearly sexy and hot, not comfortable or feminine. I had always thought the sensual Victoria's secret kind of lingerie was uncomfortable and designed for a man's interest, not a woman's comfort, but when we put each item on I was thrilled with the sexy way it made me feel. Ted would die if he saw me wearing this stuff, but as I dressed for sex I knew this is the way I wanted to be from now on.

I was embarrassed by the sexy sight of my untrimmed pussy hair sticking out around the small patch of material in the thong panties Darren had selected for me, but I loved the way I felt so exposed in them. The bra was lacy and sexy from what I could see, and it pulled my full round medium sized breasts together in a way that created an exciting and mysterious deep cleavage; my erect nipples would be easily seen through a blouse or dress and not flattened out. He pulled out a lacy garter belt for me and helped me fasten it in place and attach the dark nylon stockings. The dress he had a for me was shorter than anything I had ever worn before, at best it would barely cover the dark band at the top of the stockings when I stood and show the band and my bare white thighs above it if I sat down.

By the time I was fully dressed, or I should say underdressed, the movie was over. I don't have a clue what it was about, but I'm sure that wasn't the point of our going there. In the darkness of that public theater, I had taken a giant step in becoming Darren's slut, and we both knew it.

12