All Comments on 'Down at the Twist and Shout Ch. 03'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 6 years ago
CHARACTERS I KNOW

Wow I'm reading this and moonbeam is one of my favorite characters in another story i read it over and over again and im completely shocked she and the others are in this story. Just wow. Great story.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Interesting mix of events and people

The mob, cartels, corrupt cops, hired guns, movie and pop stars, and swamp people?. With as much pressure as these two are under I'm not sure why the 3 on 2 kidnapping was included.

Ch 04 soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Rightbank, re:Interesting mix of events and people

I notice you seem to follow this author fairly closely, so the answer to your question as to why the scene with the two girls and the three boys who'd detained them is there should be obvious. You should know by now that BB1958 never introduces characters that don't show up in some significant way later in the narrative; from the emphasis he placed at least twice on the two girls' relationship with Johnny it's evident to me they have an important part to play somewhere later down the line, so your observation demonstrates that while you read it, you didn't really grasp how the story elements are working.

For my part, I'll wait until they show up, and see what part they play in fixing the trouble Johnny and Justine are in; if they do turn out to be some kind of irrelevant side-step or page-filler and don't add significantly to the narrative, I will of course be back to apologize to you.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Anon: Either way no apology will be necessary

I agree regarding the cousins and their importance in his life. My comment was merely an observation that with the 3 in the nitro and its companion (short range) vehicle. The nasty folks from NYC. The cartels. The Federal, State, and local agencies feeding Intel to the baddies.The evasive travel route, and the level of tension and anticipation in this chapter. The flash back seemed outside of the flow. Not a smooth sequence or building on the mood.

It could also just be me wanting to see what happens next rather than revisiting the past.

Meanwhile I keep wondering if he might have an ally among those with whom he worked in the Sheriff's department. Or. Or. Or.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Sex, violence, skullduggery, romance, pace this has the lot. Don’t keep us waiting too long for the next chapter!

MhouserMhouserabout 6 years ago
Please keep going

This is one of the best stories I've read you've got to keep going.

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
Building up to big bang

Its gonna go bang soon ... just love this story, fantastic y'all

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
wow

usually a story with multiple chapters drags somewhere in the middle - this just keeps getting betetr and better. love the sex, the relationships and family, the plot, the suspense. Wow. 5 stars. wish i could give more!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

The standard question on my device is : what did you think of this story?

My standard answer BRILLIANT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...