Down at the Twist and Shout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overlaying all of it was a baffled excitement that they were living some kind of fugitive lifestyle now, at war with international criminals, and intimately involved with some of the most famous people in the world, some sort of secret cabal who'd set themselves up as her guardian angels; somehow it all made a weird kind of sense, but she was damned if she knew why.

"Who knew my life would turn into a bad fucking movie...?" she murmured to herself.

"Hmm, what say?" asked Johnny, watching the road.

"Nothing, Big-Bear. Can you put the radio on? Maybe I should start listening to some country music now I'm Deep-South and likely gonna be here a while?"

Johnny grinned but didn't take his eyes off the road or their back-trail.

"T'ain't compulsory, y'know, Minou; you wanna listen country station go 'head, but we do got pop stations down here too; ain't no-one I know goes barefoot an' smokes corncob pipe no more neither, we gave all that up when we heard 'bout these here auto-mobeely things...!"

Justine looked mortified.

"Oh my God, Johnny, no, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to imply...!" but Johnny turned his head to wink at her as he squeezed her thigh.

"I know you didn't, Minou, I know you-all don't think like that, but other folks don' know you well as I do, so jest be a little careful what you say afore you say it; things a mite different round about here from what you used to, an' other folks might not be so understandin'..."

Justine yanked off her shades to look into his eyes, her lip quivering at the thought she might have offended him.

"Johnny, I never once thought like that, it was a joke, baby, honest; I don't think I'm better than anyone, and especially not you, I wasn't mocking you, I love you, and I love everyone who loves you, please don't think I'm like that, it was just a stupid joke...!"

Johnny nodded, smiling as he kneaded her thigh gently.

"An' don' you worry none, Minou; I know you'd never have that kind o' meanness in you; jest nex' time, bite yo' lip 'til you sure what you say ain't gonna give no-one aroun' you offense, that's all; that what maw-maw, Tante Amice, noncle Lubin, a whole slew o' folks had to beat into me, so congratulations, Minou, you got it for free, an' no-one beat you, neither, though I might maybe take a bite or two...!"

Justine grinned and playfully slapped him on the bicep before settling back in her seat, but the word 'bite' had reminded her of something; it had been almost a whole day, they hadn't stopped anywhere to eat, and she was starving. Almost as if he was reading her mind, Johnny pulled into the parking lot of a small snack stand.

"I know this place, Justy, they do the best Po' Boys round here; you ready for some real Louisiana cookin'?"

*

Several miles south and east of their location, two girls in a flame-orange classic Apache hidden off-road among the trees and shrubbery near the junction of Old Ferry and Company Canal Road, on the outskirts of Bourg, took turns watching Bayou Blue Road through field-glasses.

"How long you reckon 'fore Johnny make it back down this way, Mel?" enquired the beautiful, curvy little pale-skinned brunette.

"Dunno, couple hours, mebbe more..." replied the equally beautiful blonde girl, "Jean-Noèl say he comin' down along here, but he likely dodgin' around' a little; Johnny tell him them fellas chasin' him almos' caught him in New Iberia." She hesitated, then plowed on.

"Jean-Noèl also say...he say he got girl with him, his girl, she part of the trouble he in; you gon' be OK with that Odie? I mean, Johnny an' all...well, you know how...you know..." but her sister interrupted her.

"Mel, it's OK, we allus knew this day come, and I'm real happy for him; Johnny lonely, he deserve someone special, he found someone, maybe she the special someone, an' if that the case, she gonna be kin one day, so we gon' welcome her; Johnny special to you an' me both, you know that, but he not for me, an' he not for you neither, but he allus been our Johnny, an' he allus be our Johnny no matter what; he need us now, so now we got to help him bes' we can, 's the least we can do. Keep your eyes on the road, honey, we don't wanna miss nuthin'."

*

Justine licked her lips and her fingers, her mind full of the delicious foot-long Poor Boy sandwich she'd just eaten; the spiced shrimp, the clams, the crawfish tails, and the pulled spiced pork, seasoned with the best, most flavoursome spices and hot sauce Louisiana had to offer, were just the most delicious combination she'd ever eaten; she felt stuffed, but would have gladly taken a run at another one just to be entranced by those flavors all over again.

"Tole you they was good..." murmured Johnny, "Way you was eatin' I was kinda afraid to interrup' you, Minou; you scared me!"

Justine suppressed a guilty burp, and grinned happily.

"Johnny, promise me one thing; when this is done, no matter what, please, please bring me back here; I want more. That was just the best thing I ever ate; no wonder you miss this place so much!"

Johnny smiled, his eyes dancing happily at Justine's obvious enjoyment.

"You jes' got the best this fine state got to offer; forget them fancy Creole restaurants up to NOLA, that there po' boy the best in the state, exceptin' none. See, I knew you'd like it down here among the real people once you-all give us a chance!"

Justine's face clouded up.

"Big Bear, I said I was sorry, it was just a stupid joke, honest! I just thought I was being clever, I didn't mean to offend you, baby I'd cut my own arm off before I did that! How can I make you believe me?"

Johnny looked speculatively at her, a look she recognized only too well, and she grinned as she thought of a way back into his good graces.

"Umm...Johnny-Bear? Do you think you can find somewhere a little private, like? I think we need to talk, and maybe you need to...possibly...chastise me a little for being so naughty..."

Johnny's grin widened until he thought the top of his head would come off and float away.

"Well, Minou, I think that's a real smart idea; I think you been a bad girl, an' you right, mebbe you do need a little...chastisement!"

*

Johnny kept his eyes peeled until he saw what he was looking for: a turn-off onto a dirt road lined with cane thickets and tangled Honeysuckle bushes. He grinned at Justine and swung the Blazer off onto the rutted farm track until a bend in the road screened them from any casual passers-by. Justine was out of her seat and onto Johnny's lap almost before he'd clicked the transmission into 'Park' and booted the parking brake. Johnny pulled off her wig and grinned as she shook her beautiful black hair out.

"Whew, that's better!" she murmured, then smiled as his hands clamped around her butt, drawing her against him.

"You got my attention, Minou, what'd you-all wanna say, baby-girl?" he straight-faced even as his finger kneaded the firm, pliable flesh of her tight little buns.

"Just that I'm really sorry for acting like a stupid bigot, honey-bear; I didn't mean it the way it sounded, and I didn't want to hurt you either, Johnny; I guess you taught me my manners real quick! I promise, from now on, I won't even open my mouth until I'm sure it's not gonna sound like I'm sneering at your people and your ways; I promise I'll remember I'm the visitor here, and I should mind my manners."

Johnny smoothed an errant wisp of jet black hair away from her pretty, heart-shaped face.

"That sure was a pretty apology, Miss Justine; don' think I ever got 'pologized to half as sweet ever before, no ma'am!" he grinned, once again doing his 'good ole boy' accent, and was rewarded with her beautiful smile.

"Thing is, now I got to think o' somethin' to pay you back with; maw-maw allus tole me the punishment has to fit the crime, so what I do to punish you, Minou-minou?"

Justine licked her lips, and, her eyes never leaving his for one second as she ground against him, like a slow-motion Texas bull-rider.

"What you doin' baby-girl?" asked Johnny hoarsely, his heart rate jumping up a notch when she smiled at him, a long, slow, lascivious smile, full of promise and hinted delights.

"Why you askin', big boy; 'm I givin' you ideas? You wanna punish me for this, too?" she slurred, the combination of wide-eyed artlessness, swollen red lips, baby-girl voice and purposeful grinding against his rapidly stiffening cock making it hard for him to follow the conversation. "I thought you were gonna punish me, cutie-pie; if you're really gonna punish me, maybe you should think about this, too...?" and with that she slid her hands up inside her T-shirt, cupping and squeezing her breasts, her nipples standing out like bullets through the thin material as she ground and writhed against him.

Johnny was in an agony of indecision now; much as he wanted to watch his girl tempt him some more, what he wanted even more was to yank her panties off and ram his dick into her to the hilt, teach her a lesson for being so damned sexy...

"Whatcha thinkin', Big John?" murmured Justine, grinding herself into him just a little more, before grabbing the hem of her shirt and yanking it off over her head in one quick move. Johnny caught his breath as she began riding him harder, teasing him with her stiff nipples as they danced before him.

"Thought you was gonna punish me...stud..." she breathed, which was the final straw. She gasped as he yanked her close, holding her against him with his hands clamped around her bottom even as his mouth fastened on her nipple, drawing another gasp from her when he gently scraped the stiff flesh with his teeth.

Justine's head whirled as her Johnny loved her breasts so perfectly, his lips, tongue, teeth, all working together to push her higher and higher, while her pussy felt soft and tender from her rubbing herself against him like a cat in heat, ready for him to take her. She'd hoped to keep him simmering until they got where they were going, but now, now she didn't care where they were; all she wanted to do was hump her man like a maniac, here, now, fuck being out in the open!

"Back...back seat...Baby...now..." she panted, but Johnny had other ideas; now they'd come this far, he wasn't going to do his girl like some prom-date, scrunched up and getting off in the back of a car; she deserved a little better than that.

"Baby...get offa me jes' one secon', let's do this right..." he murmured, kissing and gently biting her nipples, the softly mounded flesh of her breasts, and kissing the sexy valley between her small, firm breasts, while his restless hands continued to knead and squeeze her taught, butt-cheeks, soft and plush as campfire marshmallows, yet firm and juicy as Christmas apples, and just the right size to fit exactly into his big, gentle hands.

Justine nodded and slid off him, taking his hand as she climbed down out of the Blazer. Johnny in turn slid out of his seat, reaching behind him as he did to grab a rug from the back seat, intending to lay it out for them, but Justine had other ideas, instead yanking him to her as she leaned against the body of the truck, her lips clamped to his while her hands fumbled with his belt-buckle.

Johnny reached around behind her and tugged her panties down, lifting her by her butt and pressing her hard against the cool metal. Justine wrapped her long legs around his waist and pulled him even closer into her.

"Do me like this, Johnny, do me dirty, I'm nearly there, do it!" she gritted, and so he obliged, no less hot for her, spearing into her with one slow thrust, filling her entirely.

Justine's eyes screwed shut, a tear leaking from the corners, and her mouth dropping open in a soundless scream as orgasm blasted through her, wave after wave of hot pleasure smashing into her. She sobbed for breath as the cataclysmic release raged through her, convulsing her again and again, only dimly aware of Johnny hammering into her, filling her and leaving her again and again, for what seemed like forever, drawing her orgasm out into one long, rolling firestorm deep inside her.

Johnny tensed, his body rigid as stone, a deep, heartfelt groan escaping him as he came like a volcano, the combination of foreplay, raw sexual energy, and the hot desire he always felt for his beautiful sister staggering him, almost blinding him with its force as he pumped long ropes of spunk again and again deep into the heart of her, filling her to the brim with his essence.

Johnny rested his burning forehead against the truck body, the metal feeling icy-cold after the heat of his exertions. He felt drained and ready to drop with exhaustion. He was only vaguely aware of Justine pressed against him, her body shuddering and quaking in the aftermath of her own gigantic climax, until her head slumped in the hollow of his shoulder, and he felt her draw a long, shuddering breath.

"Bit you again, big boy..." she murmured, and Johnny grinned at the teeth-marks standing out clearly against his white T-shirt.

"Bite me 's many times you like, Minou, don't hurt 't all, not when it you doin' it!" he smiled.

Justine smiled back tiredly, and kissed his shoulder.

"There, kissed your boo-boo better, now we're even. You can put me down now, Bear, I gotta clean-up a little, so do you, then we better get moving; we're not out of the woods yet, Johnny B, and we don't know how close behind us those guys really are..."