Down But Still Up For Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, I'm in paradise," I gasped

Mercy looked down at me with smoldering eyes. "Now don't you cum on me," she warned. I have better things than the bed sheets to put all that yummy cream. You tell me when you feel the cum boiling in your balls, OK?"

I looked down and saw she was grinding her pussy lips against the bed rail and getting herself off, or at the very least getting wet and excited down there.

She played with me for a few minutes more, then stopped. Mercy got the wash cloth again and cleaned all the soap suds off my balls and cock. Then she gently dried me. She pushed the cart out of the way, then bent over me, kissing me tenderly at first but then with more passion. Her lips pressed into mine. Forcing my head deeper into the pillow. Again her hands were playing with my body, touching here and there, and her tongue pushed into my mouth. Her fingers wandered down to my cock, she knew I was ready. The cock was several inches long by now and as big around as a salami.

Mercy broke the kiss and climbed up onto the bed, straddling me just above my hips. She reached back and took my cock into her hand and teased the lips of her pussy with the tip. The sound that escaped her lips was almost an animal growl. Her eyes were fierce: when she looked down at me, she reminded me of a lioness that had captured a young fawn and dragged it into the bushes where she could ravish it to her heart's content before she devoured it alive.

I groaned at the teasing pleasure this act was giving me. I had never imagined being in the hospital could be so arousing.

Mercy finally lowered herself onto my cock, slowly, inch by inch. She hissed when she felt me sink to the hilt, into her womb. When she felt her soft down mix with my pubic hair, she started to move her hips up and down on my cock. She was huffing like a steam engine, moving faster and faster She dropped her body down on my chest and rode me like a race horse. I could feel her climax several times, but she only got wilder. Her pussy was flowing female cum over my magnificent cock. It ran down my cock and onto my balls. She bit into my shoulder, and raked her nails across my back. Finally after frenzy, after frenzy she collapsed on me. Gasping for breath, I could feel her heart pounding behind her giant breasts. I cuddled her and stroked my hand from the nape of her neck to her ass. She was cooing like a dove as she snuggled into me. Mercy was almost going to sleep, her breathing and heart rate slowed to normal, as she nuzzled into my body.

After a few minutes, I calmed down myself. and roused her. "Mercy, my sweet, you can't go to sleep here. We'll get caught if you do, and I do not want you to get into trouble."

She opened her sleepy eyes and looked around. "Oh my," she said," you didn't even get to cum yet. Not once after you were just wonderful in loving me. I can't leave you frustrated like this."

I shook my head "It is alright, baby doll, I'll be just fine. This time it is on me, The next time you can take care of my needs. I get off on knowing you got all that you needed."

"Oh Jimmy, you are so sweet to think of me first. But if it is my needs that thrills you, just remember I love the taste of nice warm cum too."

"Then you can take care of another time. Right now, though, you had better get dressed and straighten yourself up, before someone comes in here and we get caught. You would get fired and I would feel terrible."

"Alright, you wonderful man, just remember you owe me a cum dinner," she giggled and started getting her things together.

After she left, I started feeling sleepy, so I pulled the cover over my face and went right off the sleep, dreaming about that young vixen, Mercy, and her sister Carol. (More to come, maybe)

******************

This ends part 01 of my story. I hope you enjoyed reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it. The choice if there will be a part 2 rests with you and your comments. Once again I love reading your comments. Even your constructive criticism in very helpful to me. If you send your comments anonymous I can not reply and I do love making friends and talking about books or whatever we agree on.

12