All Comments on 'Down N Out Ch. 01'

by totalcoolness

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 10 years ago
Don't Leave Us Hanging

GREAT START....so you can't quit now!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You need to finish it

I would suggest you have the hero toughen up a bit. He needs to prepare himself for whatever may come, and he needs to be there for Tyler. Lighten up a little on the purple prose, and make their relationship that of two ordinary men in an extraordinary relationship. Good start keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GREST START

WE NEED MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You don't post something without a clear intention of continuing. He needs to man up though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Why does the main have to man up? Why should he be the stereotypical hero that we expect? I see nothing wrong with how he's acting as is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I also disagree about the main character needing to man up. I've had to take my husband into the ER multiple times over the last decade, some of them for emergency surgery. It's NEVER easy, and I always knew exactly what was wrong with him. I can't imagine how much worse it would be in the character's situation when he has absolutely no idea what's wrong with him.

To the Author....

Parts of it felt very rushed, but it's a good start, and I'd like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!!!

We need more! I love the story already, it's very beautiful and moving

boyxboylover_boyxboylover_almost 10 years ago
MOREEEEEE

It was so good. I love it already...please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What happened?

Some readers like us have enjoyed your pieces of work. Please keep writing for us! It's August 5, almost 4 months after you wrote your first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still waitingf for your next chapter!

Hi, Hope that the fact you have not written your following chapter has been due to you having been busy in a good way. Some of us, your fans have been waiting for your following chapters. Please do not give up on wring for us!

PrinceraPrinceraalmost 7 years ago
I liked it

I just want more it was great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous