All Comments on 'Down on the Farm Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Love the ending!!

Good writing. Good story and I really love happy endings.

I don't quite understand the denying him because "that's what Tony does" but to each his own!!

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952almost 19 years ago
Loved it, great writing

Loved the story. Please don't stop here and please don't shave her. I would love to hear about them making love in wonderful places and him enjoying her hairy body.

If this story is over I hope you write more along this line. I love natural women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Happy to see you finish it to this point.

Something about this story made me fall right into it. I love building Forts. I like living in the wild and never mind long periods of solitude.The primitive wilderness pleases me, so your fictional story cleared my head, returned me to Crete, Greece, and Cyprus, to my adventures with women with body hair and strong emotions. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Job.

I don't understand the argumentative comments that some readers make. They want to argue about the story or what the characters think or do or say... A story is just a hopefully colorful statement of something that occurred. The oddities and peccadilloes of people make the stories interesting. I'm thinking that people who don't write are the ones who make the critical comments. Also people just comment about the way the story makes them feel. If they feel good, then the story is good. If the story leaves them melancholy, then the story is bad. I hope you don't worry much about what people say about your stories as your writing is very pleasing to me.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Reluctant Triangle!

Sophie and Dan live in adjoining houses. An erotic attraction develops, but then there is weird Tony. Who likes to watch -

Will they ever shake this guy. After all, who likes to be watched when you're busy - I ask you. A strange Romance - this is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Very well written, and beleivable. I have read almost all of your stories and this the best so far. Keep up the Great writting.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Interesting tale

It shows the relative nature of respect, integrity,etc.

She maintained the limits she agreed to with Tony while she enjoyed the options he requested her to - weird yep but honest. Until she let herself get pregnant - she broke the agreement - it was dishonest and lacked loyalty.

What was the choice - well tell Tony she wanted out of course - ah well we each make our own choices -

Clearly written and well laid out thanks -

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verabout 11 years ago
Another great Story

Well written hoping there are

sequels to these fine tales!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WELL SOMETIMES IT

does turn out right....just a pity he had to move away to make it happen...but did she mean to trap him by getting pregnant.....at least it turned out in the end...only thing is he should leave the hairy pusy alone...I love a big hairy pussy.....

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Interesting little story. AA++

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4710 months ago

Interesting that you write in some of your stories about men liking to watch a wife fiancee or just a girlfriend flaunting their bodies or going a lot further and having sex with another person. Always the comments are that the above would not happen. It does and I have been there and done that with my wife and friends. It is highly erotic and we are together as are our friends after 55years. Sadly our age means losses due to illness, but we are still very happy. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4710 months ago

Sorry, didn't say how much I enjoyed these two stories, Thank you. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES