All Comments on 'Down on the Farm: The Whole Story'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
reader1000reader1000about 7 years ago
Nice solid story

Warm fuzzy real. Not exciting but grows organically. Solid characters developing a life together, maybe more rapidly than usual, but they aren't tentative inexperienced teens-they each know what works and what they want and need. Good job. Still needs some very minor proof reading. Better if done by someone other than the author.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 7 years ago
Nice one

Just as it begun so it has ended, unexpectedly and sweetly for everyone involved. The house got renovated, their love got accepted by her mom, even the coworkers approved, and thus life found its perfect stream to sail along for them. What did surprise me, but still fit in perfectly, was the marriage - pretty much like everything else in their joint life it was more an outcome of a rational talk than a spontaneous emotion.

5* for the whole and now I hope for some much needed continuation of your other stories!

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
An interesting perspective on Romance

Two fairly ordinary, hard working, people happen to drift together and discover they are mutually compatible. No burst of electricity when they first touch, no irresistible urge to get together when apart. Just happy when they happen to come together. As pleasant as it was for them to share his home and swimming hole, I never got the impression either of them would feel any regret or remorse if they didn't happen to see each other again. Sure, it would be nice, but the world would still go on if she decided to move back in with mom.

rnebularrnebularabout 7 years ago
Still liked it

Good story, re-released as it were. I don't remember if it was any different when released before, in chapters, but liked it both times. Thanks RR!

RNebular

loragassloragassover 6 years ago
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

FINALLY!!! not a 6'4+ with a 9" meeting a Brick shit house multi-millionaires. A true down to earth good ol'boy just trying to make it threw, meeting a good woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realistic and a nice story

Two normal people, meeting in a normal, friendly way. No millionaires, dramatic rescues, or other fairy tale stuff. It takes talent to write a story about genuine people who don't have unlimited resources and who have the normal run of perfectly human traits.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 6 years ago
All I can add is that I agree!

Anonymous, who wrote on January 7, said it all and said it well. It's hard to write this kind of a story, and I appreciate the effort you put into our entertainment. So pleasant to read about intelligent cooperation instead of mindless tantrums. Very good job! Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Hans

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
the truth of it all

IT SURE AS HELL DOESNT ALWAYS HAPPEN THAT WAY...THAT LONG....THAT FAST.... tk u mlj lv nv

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked it a lot

Except a lot of parts read like a how-to manual. Everything I didn't really need to know about remodeling an old farmhouse.

GHreaderGHreaderalmost 5 years ago
I loved the soft romance. You did well.

This was a fun story to read. It is the first of your stories I have read. I will definitely be browsing your bookshelf in the Literotica Library.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much but could really continue. Right through kids and grandkids making it a truly wonderful love story to the end. But it is your story and it was great. Thank you.

Cals_KidCals_Kidalmost 4 years ago
Fun tale

Not a lot of conflict, but it didn't need any. I appreciated the way you didn't use a lot of fake "details" and verbiage in the sex scenes. Realism rates in my book, and I appreciated it. There are some other pretty good storytellers on this site that I don't read their stories because of all of the extraneous gasps, moans, and profanity that destroy the tale. I'll be looking for more of your works.

Cals_KidCals_Kidalmost 4 years ago
Fun Tale

Not a lot of conflict or the histrionics typically to be found in a romance story, but it didn't need it. A bit of suspension of disbelief was necessary for the meeting and immediacy of the relationship, but plausible.

I appreciated the lack of profanity and fake moans and screams in the sex scenes that tends to populate most stories on this forum. There are some talented storytellers that I choose not to read because of their overuse of such mechanisms. I'll be looking for other of your works. Thanks for an entertaining read.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story,would have liked to the ex wife to learn about his good fortune.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What an enjoyable tale, well written too. Jean and I got married ten days after my "I s'pose we might as well get married" We're in our 47th year now. Oh, our eldest is only 44.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Decent

Decent story,but feel it was cut short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nice change of tempo from the majority of Literotica stories. 5 star enjoyable for me. Well done!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story. He was a lucky guy meeting such a nice lady. Sandy Hook and Sunny Rest. Been to both wife my wife. Like trivia night.

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
Decent

Decent story.

calflashcalflash3 months ago

Great story to have ended so abruply

woodrangewoodrange3 months ago

first one of your stories i have read. a very nice little story, will check out the rest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous