Down the Rabbit Hole

Story Info
Danny gets to explore Addie.
3.7k words
4.25
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breath was hot on her skin, and she gasped.

"Please, Danny, please." Her body arched and his mouth curved into a smile as he chuckled, licking her collarbone before blowing air onto the wet patch.

"Please what, Addie?"

"Please, don't tease." She panted, her hands entwined into his hair, desperately needing his mouth to move a little lower.

He licked from her collarbone down towards her nipple, stopping just short. "Is this what you want?" He flickered his tongue over her sensitive flesh and she moaned.

"God, yes," her body arched further and he brought the nipple into his mouth, sucking firmly. He pulled his head back and tugged gently on her nipple with his teeth before letting go, her full breast bouncing slightly as the nipple returned.

"You respond beautifully, Addie," he murmured, kissing lower, towards her navel, laying kisses across her belly. His fingertips curled into the band of her panties. Her cheeks flushed and she pushed herself up towards him, rising her lower body from the bed. His fingers deftly tugged on the panties and pulled them down her thighs in one quick motion, exposing her smooth flesh. His breath caught and he licked his lips. "What a lovely surprise," he started, his tongue slipping into her navel before trailing lower, snaking down to her bare mound. "You're after my heart, Addie," he teased, his tongue exploring her smooth folds as his hands spread her thighs.

"D-Danny," she groaned, her eyes fluttering, her hands fisting the sheets beside her body.

He smiled against her, nipping at her sensitive nub, drawing her into his mouth. She gasped in response and he sucked a little harder. Danny playfully swirled his tongue around her, his eyes drawn up towards her trembling body. His eyes sparkled as she writhed. With one final hard suck he released her before moving up, his body shadowing over hers. He placed his hands either side of her face, his lips shone with her arousal. "Kiss me, Addie." He half asked, half commanded, and she did without hesitation. Her lips slid over his, tasting herself on him. He trapped her lower lip with his teeth, tugging gently. Danny groaned and Addie whimpered, her hands slid down his sides, tugging on his shirt and pulling it free from his pants. He laughed and reached for her hands, drawing both above her head and holding them in place.

"Danny," she panted, "you're over dressed." He chuckled and gripped her wrists a little tighter.

"What do you want, Addie?"

"You. Please," she bucked her body up against him and he inhaled sharply. He leant in to kiss her again, releasing her wrists from his grip.

"Keep them above your head, Addie."

She giggled and nodded, obediently holding her arms above her head as he sat back straddling her thighs. She bit her lower lip as he began to unbutton his shirt, and she moaned in response as he uncovered his defined chest. His muscles rippled as the shirt fell away. His biceps tensed as he lowered his face back to hers, kissing her jawline, tracing his mouth lower, over her neck, his wet tongue flickering over her throat. She gasped and he felt her contract underneath his tongue.

"What do you want, Addie?" He repeated, his teeth grazing where her neck and shoulder met.

"More," she sighed, breathlessly.

"More of what, Addie." He teased, "more of this?" He bit down a little harder on her flesh and she gasped.

Her hands moved from their position above her head and she raked her nails over his shoulders and down his back, drawing him towards her. "I want more of you, Danny."

He shook his head, and bit her. Suckling on her skin firmly, before pulling back to admire the mark he had created. She whimpered and her nails dug into his back. He smiled down at her, playfully reprimanding her, "now why aren't your hands where they are supposed to be Addie?"

"You're ignoring me," she pouted.

"I am?" His tongue pressed warmly against the bite mark on her shoulder.

"You are," she shivered, her body arching beneath him. His tongue worked lower, tracing a pattern down towards her sternum. His mouth left a trail of kisses over her breasts, until it found it's place wrapped around one of her hard nipples. He pressed his left palm against the bed, and his right hand travelled down Addie's body. As his fingers slipped over her stomach and between her legs she groaned. Her hands clawed at him and she shuddered.

"Oh you definitely need more, don't you?" He teased, his fingers slid over her mound and felt her wetness. "Look how wet you are, Addie," her cheeks blushed and she closed her eyes tight. He chuckled and slid a finger into her.

"Oh, Danny," she moaned. Her legs spread further in response. He added a second finger and gently slid the pair in and out of her wet hole. His fingertips curled inside of her as his mouth returned to her nipple. He suckled on her flesh and massaged her with his fingers. Addie melted beneath him, her mouth parted as she lost herself.

Danny exchanged nipples, sucking the other into his mouth and playfully teasing it with his tongue and his teeth. His fingers moved within her faster, playing her perfectly.

"Danny, please," she trembled. He could feel her tightening around his fingers and her hands fell from his back to fist the sheets beneath her. She was overwhelmed.

"I can feel you, Addie. I can feel how close you are," he drew his fingers from her and rubbed the two over her swollen clit before slipping them back inside. He kissed a path over her breasts, licking and suckling as he went. His fingers curled once again inside of her, summoning her orgasm.

"Oh, please," she panted, spreading her legs wider, her mound pushed up, drawing his fingers deeper.

"That's it, cum for me. Cum all over my hand, Addie." He coaxed her, his fingertips massaging her most sensitive point, as her body started to tremble. She tightened and groaned as her orgasm began to wash over her. His fingers drove into her as she spasmed, and his face drew back to watch the expressions playing out on hers. He was relentless, working through her orgasm as she bucked beneath him. Her body began to relax and he gently withdrew his fingers, sliding them over her as he did, smearing her cum over her mound.

She shuddered, "fuck."

He laughed, playfully running his wet fingers over her clit. "You look beautiful when you cum." He admitted, and her cheeks flushed redder. He sat back and gripped her hips, turning her onto her front in one swift movement. She giggled and her ass shook a little as she moved. He playfully swatted her cheek.

"Danny," she moaned, as she shook her ass. His hand came down on her cheek a little harder, slapping each in turn, watching the flesh glow red before his eyes. He pulled her hips up and had her arch her back. On her knees with her face pressed against the mattress, exposed and glistening for him, his breath caught. He stepped from the bed and unbuckled his belt. Her face turned to watch him out the corner of her eye. Watching as he shed his clothing. He reached for a foil packet from his pocket, and then he slipped from view as he began to pull his boxers down. She felt the bed dip as he knelt behind her.

"Are you ready, Addie?"

She nodded and pressed her body back, tilting her ass higher. Her reddened cheeks looked perfect and he held his length in his hand, guiding his thick tip to her soaked entrance.

"Is that what you want, Addie?" He slid the head up and down her slit, teasing her.

"Yes, Danny, yes-" she panted. He teasingly slapped against her clit and she choked as she gasped.

"Like this?" He pushed the tip against her hole.

"Dan- Danny" she groaned in desperation. He chuckled and firmly pressed his length into her. She opened up around him and he gripped her hips as he pushed and pulled her back onto him. She shuddered, his length suddenly filling her sensitive hole. She shook against him, her walls massaging around his shaft.

"Oh fuck, you're tight Addie." His muscle tensed and he held himself deep inside her.

"Fuck- fuck me."

He slid back and pushed into her firmly, her body responded and she clenched around him. Thrusting into her over and over, she began to whimper, his length so hard and so thick that she could no longer speak. He drove into her harder, claiming her.

"That's it, you little slut," he grabbed her hips, jerking her body back onto him. She tightened as he spoke. "You like that, huh?" He pulled her back harder, fucking her onto his shaft. She was so wet and the sound of her filled the room along with her moans.

"Pl-" she gasped, "Da-"

"My wet whore," he teased, ramming into her. She groaned in response.

"Fu-" her lips parted and a little saliva dribbled from the corner of her mouth. "Da-"

"I want to feel how your cunt feels when you cum, Addie."

His hands reached for hers, pulling her wrists behind her back, holding onto both against the small of her back. He restrained her, using her wrists to tug her body back onto his length. His free hand swatted at her ass.

She mumbled incoherently, and gripped him tighter. She was so wet and it only made him fuck her harder.

"Da-"

"Hush, whore. Take my cock like a good girl." He thrust into her hard repeatedly, his grip on her wrists tightened and his slaps grew firmer on her already red cheeks.

"Please," she whimpered. Her body shivered.

"What is it, Addie?"

"Danny," she gasped. He pushed his length into her, holding himself deep within her, swatting her ass softly.

"Do you want to cum, Addie?" She nodded, and he remained perfectly still. He felt her body tensing around him, on the edge.

"Oh, Danny," she pleaded. He circled his hips, teasing her. He leant in, resting against her, his breath hot on her back. He grinded into her curves as his grip strengthened on her wrists. He pulled back enough to sharply press into her, filling her in quick succession, making sure she felt every inch of him inside her.

"Cum all over my cock, slut," he throatily groaned into her ear. His voice was hoarse; he was close himself. She wasted no time before her body was giving in, her second orgasm stretching over her, overwhelming her from the inside out. He felt her tighten, almost painfully, around him and that pushed him over the edge. He groaned and followed suit, pumping his length into her firmly as her body milked his orgasm.

"Da-" she panted, his name lost as she cried out again.

His grip on her wrists loosened and he fell forward, holding his weight above her, half resting upon her as he came. She trembled beneath him, murmuring almost inaudibly. He shivered and withdrew from her, peeling the filled condom from his length and tying it off to dispose of. She semi-collapsed and turned onto her side, bringing her knees up to her chest. It gave Danny the perfect view of her recently fucked body and his chest near enough swelled at the sight. He moved back to the back and curled his body against hers, pulling her frame back against his chest. His chest hair tickled her bare skin and she mumbled.

"Fuck, Addie," he sighed, wrapping his arm around her.

She turned to look back at him, her eyes glazed, her afterglow apparent. "Good fuck?" She murmured. He nodded his assent. His fingertips traced a pattern over her ribs and over her breast. His eyes caught sight of the bruise that had formed on her shoulder. Danny's hand came up, brushing a pad over the mark.

"I've left you a reminder," he said softly, stroking the tarnished flesh.

She turned her face a fraction more and smiled back at him before taking in the dark red mark, her lips curved into a smile. "I don't mind," she admitted, biting her lower lip.

"You shouldn't do that," he gestured to her nervous act, his fingers moving from her shoulder to stroke over her trapped lip. "You have no idea what that does to me, Addie." She blushed.

Her arms curled around his strong forearm, and she leant back into his embrace. Her body ached and her mind felt fuzzy. His free hand stroked a strand of her dark hair away from her face.

"You have no idea what you do to me," she replied, her cheeks flushing redder, and she felt the heat rise. In turn reminding her of the heat radiating from her ass, she closed her eyes.

"You enjoy this, don't you?" He murmured against her ear. He could practically feel how hot her face was becoming. "You have no need to be ashamed, Addie." Her eyes flickered open and she looked at him inquisitively.

"I- I don't want you to think-" she started.

"Think what?"

"I don't want you to think I'm like that." She bit her lip and his eyebrows raised.

"What are you like?"

She made a noise and hesitated. "I don't want you to think I'm like this all the time." She turned her face away. His hand came up and tilted her gaze back.

"I don't think any less of you, Addie." His voice comforted her and he saw her visibly soften. He couldn't help but think she looked vulnerable and the overwhelming desire to protect her filled him.

"Danny," he pressed his finger to her lips and kissed her earlobe.

"Shush," he nipped at her lobe, and suckled on the flesh softly. She quietened instantly and he smiled approvingly.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his mouth, exploring her ear, kissing down her neck, her body tingled from her two orgasms, between her legs she throbbed, his mouth was so distracting.

"You enjoy this," he repeated, his teeth grazing his bruise on her shoulder. "Don't you?"

Addie nodded and gasped, "I- I do."

"You are so responsive." The arm gripping her torso moved, his fingers finding her breast and squeezing lightly. She shuddered and he squeezed harder, his fingertips holding her firmly. "You open up beneath me, Addie. Do you feel it?"

She nodded, her hands gripping his muscular arm and she could feel him hardening against the curve of her ass. She trembled, unsure if she was ready for more.

"Da-"

His fingers moved to her nipple and pinched the sensitive tip. It was hard and swollen, a bright pink against her pale skin.

"Look at those," he murmured against her, "I think they enjoy being pinched." His fingers moved to the other nipple and tweaked that one in turn. Addie nodded, thrusting her chest up towards his touch.

"Yes! Fuck..."

Danny chuckled and twisted her nipple within his grip, enjoying how her body responded. He could almost smell her arousal. He lifted her arm up and curled it around his neck, his mouth moving to her breast, kissing her pink nipple. He sucked and licked and nibbled on the flesh. She gasped and her body bucked, her legs quivered.

"You really do like that, don't you?" He laughed and she bit her lip, turning her face to look up at him.

"You're mean," she pouted.

"How so?" His mouth curved into a smirk and he flickered his tongue over her nipple. "I'm giving you exactly what you want, what you enjoy. Aren't I?" His eyebrow raised. His voice, like silk, coated every fibre of her being and her responses felt out of her control.

"I want more," she pleaded, "I always want more."

He kissed her breast, and her ribs, and extracted himself slowly from their embrace.

"More, huh?" He stood up from the bed, and held his hand out to her. His figure highlighted by the moonlight streaming through her bedroom window, and she took a moment to take in the sight. His legs were firm, as muscular as his arms, and his stomach looked taut.

"Yes, more." She demanded, shakily turning and reaching for his hand. His grip was strong and she felt steadier as she stood beside him. She was over half a foot shorter and she felt small and weak in comparison. His fingers entwined with hers and he guided her to the foot of the bed. She followed curiously.

"Kneel for me, Addie." The corners of her mouth broke into a smile and she tilted her head.

She nodded and held onto his hand tighter as she sunk to her knees. She felt even smaller down on her knees as she looked up at the man she barely knew. His hard length mere inches from her face.

"I want to feel your lips around me, Addie."

She blushed, sucking her lip. His shaft bobbed in front of her. She hesitated, bashfully reaching up to wrap her small hand around the base. He was rock hard and she felt intimidated by his size. He felt big as he fucked her earlier, but now she had him in her hand he felt even bigger.

"Do you need a little help, slut?" She gasped at the name, but her eyes darkened with her arousal. She shook her head and stretched her tongue out. She flickered her warm muscle around the tip. Her mouth parted and she enveloped the head within her wet mouth. He moaned his approval, his hands tensing as he struggled not to take her head within his hands to guide her.

Addie worked on the first two inches for a few minutes, working her mouth on and off of his shaft. Her fingers lightly cupped his balls and she playfully squeezed and rubbed each in turn.

"Take me deeper," he commanded and she looked up from around him. Her eyes widened as she pressed her face down. The sight alone was enough to make Danny's hands flutter, desperate to take her head and force his cock down her throat, but he knew he had to give her time to do it of her own accord.

She slid her mouth deeper, four inches inside her hot mouth and he was in heaven. She sucked perfectly, her tongue playfully swirling around the underside of his shaft as she rose up and down.

"That's it, Addie; suck my cock, whore."

She squeezed his balls tighter and her mouth slipped down further, pressing down firmly. She felt so eager to please Danny, despite having known him for so little time.

"Oh, good girl, that's it," he praised her, her eyes widened and he could see them start to glaze over with tears. His hand softly stroked her hair and she drew back from his length, her mouth parted as she seductively licked the tip. She teased Danny, sliding her mouth back onto his shaft, her nose near enough pressed against his stomach. He looked down at her and moaned. He wished he could save this image in his head forever. Addie looked perfect on her knees, her mouth filled.

She moaned around him, her mouth vibrating against his flesh and he shuddered. Her face rose up and she teasingly sunk her mouth back down, achingly slow. Her head bobbed up and down on his length and he gutturally groaned. His fingers stroked the back of her head, tightening fractionally as he grew closer. Her hands wrapped around his thighs, drawing him to her. He gasped, his fingers gripped her hair and held her in place, as his hips jerked forward and he began to cum. Hot ropes of his load spurted into her throat and she swallowed greedily. A droplet of cum dribbled out the corner of her mouth as he continued to pump.

"Shit," he shuddered, his fingers releasing as her throat began to tighten and convulse around his tip. She drew her face back, gasping air in around him.

Addie suckled softly as he rode out the final few seconds of his orgasm. His taste clung to her throat. He pulled back and she lapped at the head, swirling her tongue as another drop of his seed oozed from him.

"God, girl," he panted. Her lips enveloped the tender head playfully but he drew away, taking a step back to take in the sight of her. Naked and on her knees, her face flushed red, a droplet of his load gathered in the corner of her mouth. "Girl, fuck. If only I could freeze time with you looking like that." He murmured, his hand reaching out to stroke her cheek, his thumb scooping the drop of cum and smothering her lower lip with it.

"Danny-" she began, her eyes clouded as she licked her lips clean. He offered her his hand, which she took and stood carefully. He wrapped an arm around her lower back and held her to him, kissing the top of her head.

"We can talk more tomorrow, Addie." He guided her towards her bed, tidying and pulling back her sheets. She stood beside him, her arms wrapped around her torso as she watched. She took in his broad back, down to the curve of his spine, her eyes travelling over his ass. He stepped aside and she slipped into the bed, moving towards the middle as he slid in behind her. Her body nestled into his.

12