Down The Road Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three women were shocked. In only a couple of weeks they watched a conservative wife go from being shy to sitting there naked with them. Now telling them her fantasy about being submissive and dominated by someone. Her fantasy was going to become reality.

Beth then looked up at the clock and gasped. It was very late she had to get home. She looked at the other women in front of her and begged, "Please can I wear something home? I promise to do whatever tasks you want next Thursday."

Jane looked at Beth "OK, here is what is going to happen. Next week, when you arrive I think we will have you immediately take off all your clothes. You will then join us for cards and tasks. Understand?"

Beth looked down at the ground and nodded she would comply.

I was shocked after I heard my mom tell her fantasy. I inserted the last disk. I watched as mom walked into Jane's house. They quickly had her remove all of her clothes. She then handed them to Jane. You could tell by her body language she was already very aroused.

Jane smiled at her "wait there I'll would be right back."

Mom did reply and stood there fidgeting, naked, waiting for Jane's return. When Jane came back after hiding Beth's clothes, she slipped a blindfold over her eyes.

Beth let out an audible squeak "What are you doing?"

Jane tweaked Beth's nipples "All in good time my dear."

She then took Beth's hand and led her to the room where they always play cards. She pushed Beth into a chair. No one said a thing, they just sat watching Beth squirm in her chair. Beth quickly grabbed the blindfold removing it and stared at three women.

Jane then speaks up "your task today is to do as you are told."

Beth again just nodded. I could see her slump back in her seat.

I sat there and watched them play cards for a couple of hands. You could tell Beth didn't feel comfortable and started to wiggle in her chair. Jane then looked at Beth "You sure are a slut Beth. Coming over to my house getting naked in front of anyone here just tells me you're a slut."

Beth laughed "I don't think so. I'm just having fun like you all are."

Not much else happened that night. They had Beth serve them drinks, crawl out onto the patio and masturbate. When it was time for everyone to leave May spoke "I think next week we all should play cards in the nude."

Karen added "Yes, when we arrive we will just take off our clothes as we walk into the house. Jane will hide them before we sit to play cards."

"Then after the card game we will try and find our clothes. If we can't then we have to go home nude." added May.

"Well that's not fair Jane lives here and won't have to walk home nude." Beth added.

"Well then Jane will just have to run out to the corner and back nude." May said.

Let me get this straight when you all arrive you will immediately take off all of your clothes. Before you all sit in the other room I will hide your clothes. After that is done you will go sit at the table where we play cards. This could be fun. Oh I will already be nude when you all arrive. Any questions ladies?" Jane stated.

Everyone was in agreement.

Mom departed first. Then Jane told Karen and May "Next week Bob and Jake will be taking your places. They will already be at the table waiting. When Beth walks in will she be surprise."

That was the end of my last disk. I ejected it and placed all four in a safe place for future reference and shut down the computer. I now know why mom came home in the nude last night. I wonder how they talked her in staying nude when she found out May and Karen was replaced with the guys. Wish they had taped that one.

---------

It was later in the day I was up in my room looking out the window when she returned home around 4 p.m. She was looking very distracted as she rode her bike up the drive. Her face looked red and she wasn't wearing a bra anymore. I stayed in my room and didn't come out to confront her as she ran to her bedroom.

------------

The next day she was up and yelled "I'm going shopping with Jane. I'll be home when I get home." And out the door she went.

I wasn't able to see what she was wearing but I had a pretty good idea. I knew that she had been in the garage the day before. Her going shopping with Jane meant her fate was sealed. I waited for Bob or Jake to call me to let me know when I could see the next video.

When she got home that afternoon I noticed as she walked by me she was very nervous and didn't speak. She quickly ran upstairs for about an hour. When she came down the stairs later she was more like her old self, except what she was wearing. She had a short jean skirt and a tank top that stretched across her chest. I watched as she tried to use her arms to keep me from noticing she didn't have on a bra.

----------

On Monday mom left for work, she was wearing a dress instead of her normal pantsuit. I went to Bobs, shortly afterwards. I wanted to watch the video, if there was one, of what happen this weekend with my mom.

As I walked into the garage I saw Bob "Hey, I couldn't wait for you to call so here I am. I want to watch this weekend's action."

Laughing "I figured you would be here, it's over on the table."

As I started to watch the video of her first visit to the garage, I began to feel nervous and maybe a little jealous as to what I was going to see.

The video began with mom walking onto the garage by herself and with a loud voice "Ok, I'm here to visit this great garage of yours. I think you two owe me an apology for not letting Jane give back my clothes last night. Plus for the way you talked and treated me last night! I still don't think it was a good idea for Jane and me to play cards with you guys in the nude."

Jake towering over Mom chuckling as he spoke, "The only thing I'm going to apologize for is not doing this sooner."

He grabbed the back of her head with his hand and pulled her into a kiss. Mom hesitated and tried to pull back, but Bob was too much for her and held the kiss. She seemed to respond a little and kiss him back.

Finally she pulled away from him. Then looking at him and Bob she started yelling "What the hell, I'm married!"

Jake with an upset voice, "Look bitch, you teased us enough last night. What did you think was going to happen here today?"

He leaned in. "Maybe I need to let your husband and son know about last night. We're willing to keep it a secret."

Mom was now red in the face. She had that worried look on her face. She defiantly didn't want her husband or son to find out about her playing cards last night in the nude with these guys. She must be very embarrassed and now worried about being threatened? She didn't notice Jake pulling his hand back. He then slapped her hard across the face.

"No," I said in my head, but my cock said otherwise. After watching mom with the other sluts I now knew she had a submissive side. My mind was now flooded with emotions. Part of me wanted to turn off the video and the other part just said watch. Then I realize that this has already happened and nothing would change it.

My dick was now waking up and twitching in my pants, I decided to see what else happens. Before she could recover from the slap Jake pursued her back into Bob. Who scooped her up with his powerful arms? He then sat her on one of the couches.

Bob smirking "I dreamed of doing this since we played cards last night at Jane's house."

Before she could answer he pulled off her shorts showing a pink pair of sexy panties "Wow I love your panties." He howled.

He then grabbed them and fiercely ripped them off. Then he pulled her top off with her bra closely following. Man, watching her now on video reminded me of the first time I saw my mom nude, from the video at Jane's house. What a sight it was and still is. Her tits sag a little and she had a nice round ass. I'm not sure but one would think she was enjoying herself because her nipples were hard. They were longer than any others I'd ever seen before.

You could hear Jake in the back ground chuckling. Then he came into view and was completely nude. My mom turned her head towards him watching him walking up to her. She was looking at his big ass cock. She just couldn't take her eyes off it.

With a smirk on Jakes face "Just like last night you can't stop looking at this fine cock."

She screamed, "OH My, No, I'm married!!"

She was still looking at that damn big dick that seemed to hypnotize her. His cock was bouncing around and mom looked at it in terror. She started to move away from Bob with a look of determination to get the hell out of there.

She tried to run passed Jake but he effortlessly captured her. "Fuck no!" Jake growled with coldness in his eyes.

Mom continues to fight fiercely back as he proceeded to take her back to the couch and bend her over it. He was now fingering her crotch roughly causing her to start whimpering.

"Please don't! Let me go..." She yells.

"You shouldn't have been teasing us last night bitch, telling us you love looking at our big cocks!"

"No! Please! Let me go! Stop! Don't!"

"Shah! I know you want this. Just keep your damn mouth shut, you know you want this." Jake replied angrily.

"Now raise up, bitch." He snarled at her as he reached under her and grabbing hold of her tits twisting them as hard as he could.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed into the couch as her nipples were pinched, twisted and pulled while Jake and Bob laughed.

"Please don't." she whimpered. "My husband is the only man who has touched me since we've been married. Please don't."

Anger flashed across Jakes face as he took his hands off her tits. He then raised his right hand and started to whack her ass hard.

Mom yelled out with a look of fear on her face but with a submissive voice "OK, OK, please stop hitting my ass."

"Now, you are learning bitch." Jake then reached down and started pulling on her nipples again.

He moved her around until her pussy was now faced directly towards him now. Then he took his cock and as he penetrated her, she let out a soft "Ooooooh." She started rebelling again "Jake stop please. I'm a faithful wife, I have never..."

Bob by now had moved closer to her head and slapped her hard on the back of the head. "Shut up bitch, after today you're going to be our little slut."

Jake with very little emotion in his voice "Your pussy is saying otherwise bitch."

He started to slap her ass as he continued fucking her with his massive hard-on.

Bob's entire demeanor changed. "You're just a little cock teaser just like the others. I think it's time we teach this old woman some manners!" he growled. He was now looking full of rage again.

Before mom could say another word Bob began working his cock into her mouth while Jake started pumping faster. He put his strong hands on the sides of her head and began to face fuck her until she started to gag. So Bob slowed down for a few thrusts, then accelerated again not caring if she gagged or not. With each thrust he was putting more of his cock into her until his balls were bumping into her chin.

Mom was starting to get into it now, she was now moaning. You could tell she was getting into being treated like a nasty slut.

Then Bob stopped and started giving her instructions on how to suck his dick. He ordered her to lick his balls. My slutty mom was now slurping on his large balls until he moaned, "That's it bitch lick my balls, now move on up onto my cock!"

Looking at Jake he said. "I love these stuck up MILF bitches."

Bob was now holding his cock in her mouth "Now, suck my Johnson, and you better do a good job."

As she sucked on Bobs dick Jake was ramming his hard cock into her cunt. Her pussy lips were grabbing hold of his long shaft, barely accommodating his monstrous size as he violently slammed into her tight hole.

Bob pulled his dick out of her mouth "Tell me bitch how much you want our cock!"

Beth moaned, "I-I want both of your hard cocks in my pussy, my mouth! I love it!" Bob and Jake were laughing.

Jake looking at Bob "Who would've thought this stuck up bitch was such a slut?"

Jake's was still slamming his huge cock in and out of her. Her tits were now just moving wildly as Bob watched. Then Jake spoke up "You love this, aren't you cunt? Your pussy is pulling on my big cock. You better not cum without screaming my name, bitch. Tell me how much you love it."

Mom just yelled "Just fuck me with your long-ass dick, Jake. Don't...stop!! Make me cum"

Jake started fucking her without mercy. He was also now slapping her ass so hard that it was leaving a red hand-shaped mark on her ass. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! I'm going to..." Beth panted and gasped. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

With a commanding voice, Jake grunted, "You like this bitch? Like my big cock ramming your tight pussy? You're my little slut. Tell me who's going to fuck you from now on. Come on you hot-ass cheating whore; tell me whose bitch you are."

I couldn't believe my ears, as she moaned and answered, "Oh, fuck I love your cock! I'm your bitch, just finish me off."

My own cock was now throbbing in my pants as I watched my once innocent mom being treated like a slut that she is now. The guys now possessed some kind of sexual power over her. She now had a lustful look in her eyes as she continued to suck Bobs cock while being fucked by Jake. She now seemed to want to please her new lovers.

They took turns fucking her in all kinds of positions. Beth sure did look like she was enjoying herself. She was moaning submissively from the fucking Bob and Jake were giving her. It looked to me like she was enjoying herself.

When they were finished Jake pushed her down on the floor. "We'll keep this between us only if you promise to be our cock slut from now on."

"What do you mean? I don't think so..."

Before she could get another word out of her mouth Jake pulled her hair so hard you could see her eyes open up wide. As he pulled the new slut up she quickly put her feet on the floor. Still holding her by the hair, he turned her head to where she could see the T.V.

Bob has now turned the T.V. on. Her mouth just dropped when she saw on the screen her being fucked my Jake and Bob.

Bob laughing "Sure looks like you were enjoying yourself now. Not to mention, it sure would be hell if the wrong person got to see this tape. Plus it will be edited and it won't look like you did any kind of complaining."

With that, he pushed her down and gave her ass a firm smack. "Now tell us who your cunt belong to," he demanded.

Bob gave her a very hard smack on her face. "Say it now, or this film will get out. I know you want this cock again."

With a worried expression "I enjoyed your large cocks and want more," she barely mumbled, "so my pussy belongs to you guys."

Jake chuckled, "Hell, remember none of this will ever get outside of this garage. You just have to do as you're told."

She just looked up at them and in defeat asked "What will I have to do?"

Jake with a commanding voice said "You'll find out. Just remember to keep us happy. Here are some rules for you to follow from now on.

Bob gave her the rules:

"(1) When one of us tells you to move, you move, no slow shit!

(2) Your pussy will always be shaved and will never have any stubble.

(3) you will always answer any text we send you or answer any phone calls from us.

(4) If we tell you we want to see you. You come running. If you can't you better have a good reason and we will let you know if it's a good reason."

(5) You will always call us master unless we are out in public. Then you will call us sir from now on. No matter who's around.

(6) Never wear underwear when coming to the garage.

(7) When you receive cum from any source you are to scoop it up and eat it. The only exception is when you are with one of our other sluts. Then you are to lick any cum off each other. No matter where it is located or what hole it has been deposited."

"Do you understand the rules slut?" Jake asked.

She answered "Yes"

Jake slapped her hard. "You already forgot rule number 5 bitch!"

"Sir, I'm sorry, I understand the rules sir."

"Now give us your cell phone number."

"I want you back here tomorrow at ten to go shopping with Jane. Don't be late"

As she was getting ready to leave Bob with a commanding voice "Listen up, bitch. Remember if we want you, we will call you. When we do, you'd better answer. And don't give us any of that my hubby is around horse shit. We don't care, and you will get punished. You'd better have a good reason. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," she replied,

I turned the video off and headed home.

--------

That evening mom kept her phone close to her, and she seemed to get a lot of text messages. I guessed it was Bob or Jake or even both of them messing with her. After one text she went into her room and came out in her bathing suit. She walked around the room then sat back down in her chair.

All of a sudden I receive a text from Bob asking what my mom was wearing. I text him back saying she was wearing her one piece swimsuit. Then mom got another text. After reading it she looked a little pissed, but got up. She returned with very sexy two piece bathing suit on that I never seen before. It was very reviling, her boobs were barely covered. As my eyes moved down from her tits she was wearing a throng that didn't cover much of her pussy.

Dad looked at her "what's going on tonight?"

"Oh I just wanted to see if you were paying attention tonight."

"hmm" was all he said. Then he continued "you sure have been getting a lot of text messages tonight."

"Oh, we have some new people at work. They been training them at night and the trainers seem to have a lot of questions. It should only last for a few weeks."

He just looked at her 'Sounds like you need better trainers, but it's your department." Then he went back to watching his movie.

----------

On Tuesday when mom left for work she was wearing a skirt and a white blouse with 2 inch heels. That evening she was still in the same outfit minus her bra. She decided instead of cooking we would order pizza for dinner.

When the pizza boy showed up she jumped up and said I got it. I watched her answer the door, she had unbuttoned her blouse. I the pizza boy well he wasn't really a boy. He looked to be in his 30's, must be delivering pizza to supplement his income. As she took the pizza from him she was giving him a great view of her breast. She put the pizza down on the table next to the door bending over enduring he got a full view. Just as she was paying him she got another text, after reading it she whisper "wait."

He stop moving and turned back around. Mom looking around trying to make sure no one saw her. She then opened up her blouse so he could see her tits better. She then said "go ahead play with them for a few minutes."

He looked at her and said "Sure thing lady. I never let a good opportunity get away."

Reaching out grabbing her boobs, he played with them for a while. Before he left he grabbed hold of her nipples. "I've never seen such long hard nipples before." He then pulled and twisted them hard. Letting go he turned around laughing as he left. "This shit only happens in this neighborhood."

She got herself fixed up before coming back into the living room with the pizza.

--------

It's been two weeks now and Mom only wears dresses or skirts to work. In the evenings Jake and Bob would text her. She then would do some kind of crazy exhibition show for dad and me.

It was Friday evening and dad was getting ready for his yearly fishing trip with a few of his buddies. This year the trip was for two weeks, so my mom turned off her cell phone. "They will just have to get along without me tonight."