Down The Road Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers

Oh shit I knew what this meant. I wanted to tell her to turn it back, but couldn't figure out a way without telling her I knew what was going on. A few hours later Maggie was at the door asking for mom. I got close enough to listen but not to be seen.

Maggie softly speaking "Why aren't you answering your text messages from Jake? He's pissed off"

"I'm not playing their games tonight; Tom is going out of town for the next two weeks. Jake will just have to get over himself."

"Look you better answer them, I'm telling you don't mess with them."

"Pam and Jane have already told me not to mess with them. I'll take my chances with those two assholes."

"Ok, but they wanted me to give you this message just in case you didn't want to answer your text tonight.: You need to meet them tomorrow at the garage at 9 A.M. or they're going to start sending out pictures of you"

"Tell them I got the message and will be there."

------

Dad left for his trip early and when I got up mom was getting ready to go for a bike ride.

"Where you going mom, kind of early for a ride isn't it? Do you want me to ride along with you?" I asked her.

"I want to be alone it has been a long hard two weeks at work. I don't know how long I'll be gone so don't worry. I should be home by this evening."

"That's one long bike ride."

"Well, I'm thinking of going down to the lake and sit and think about work. I also have a book with me to read under a tree if you must know."

"Ok, have fun."

As soon as she left I sent a text to Bob asking him if he could hook up a live feed for me to watch. He sent me a web page to go to. After I got to the web page I hook on the link that said live feed. Then entered the password he gave me. Once I was in I hooked my laptop up to the T.V. I had great view of the inside of the garage.

I saw mom enter. Jake grabbed her by the arm and pushed her down to her knees. Then he slapped her hard "look bitch you were very disrespectful last night by not answering your texts." Then he slapped her again.

With tears in her eyes "I know I screwed up, sir."

Jake angrily screamed "Now look who is apologizing. Well, well, you're still going to be punished for disobeying us. Your action is unacceptable! You will always following the rules. MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS ANSWER YOUR TEXTS BITCH!!"

"Yes sir."

He then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her over to the table. Bob grabbed her arms and cuffed them to the table legs. Jake cuffed her legs to the other table legs, just like they did with May. Jake then held up a diffident kind of paddle then last time. This one was made out of leather with holes in it to make it less wind resistant. Look like he really wanted to give her more pain then he did to May.

"Look you stuck up bitch by the time were done today you won't disobey us again."

With that Jake pulled back and gave her a hard whack. She jumped and yelled out but Jake just gave her another one and a few more. Then he asked. "How many was that?"

"Sir I don't know."

"Since you don't know were going to start over. After each one you better let me know how many. Understand cunt."

"Yes, sir."

Then after 30 whacks with the paddle he grabbed her hair and Bob did the same to her as he did with May. He grabbed her long nipples and pulled hard.

"You know Jake, I like these long ass nipples on this bitch. You can get hole of them better and twist a little harder I think."

Jake just chuckled.

Then Bob grabbed some clamps putting them on her tits and started to pull on them again. Then he took his turn with the paddle. When they were done with her they let her out of her cuffs and took off the clamps. She fell to the floor looking disoriented and weak.

As I looked closer her nipples were rigid and erect. Even though she was in pain she was enjoying herself.

Bob laughing "Well, well looks like this bitch enjoyed being punished."

"Sir I wouldn't say I enjoyed it and I wouldn't want to go through it again. It seems to have gotten me a little excited."

Then Jake grabbed her hair and said "don't forget the rules again. I guarantee you won't enjoy the punishment next time. From now on you're also to call your son sir. That's right slut, he is one of us."

For the next hour they fuck her in all of her holes a few times. They used her like the slut she has become.

Then I turn off the computer and T.V. and called Jane to get her ass over to my house to have her giving me a blowjob when mom came home.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers