Downfall of King Wilfred the Chaste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilfred's eyes yet again widened to the size of an anime character. He was desperate to fight, desperate to resist but all he could do was lay back and calmly suck on Bella's glorious... no evil bosom.

"In a matter of moments King Wilfred, you will crave the bosom; you will worship the vagina and live to serve the sexual needs of woman. You will become just another contented little royal sex slave."

She looked down at the hapless king and removing her breast from his mouth asked him: "Is there anything you'd like to say before we begin?"

Feeling that his words were finally his own King Wilfred could finally speak his mind.

"You may take me down, but the grand and great Kingdom of Prudonia will carry on. My people will rise up and stop you! I will be a martyr for a greater cause."

"Oh Wilfy, you don't Fifi hasn't thought of that..." Bella chuckled at the feeble defiance of a once great and powerful king and then in a moment the chuckle became a giggle.

King Wilfred's body rocked and spasmed as cum spurted down Lucy's ever-hungry throat. He felt himself becoming light headed but he didn't pass out. Instead he could feel him thoughts begin to fly away.

A second giggle invaded his ears and almost immediately he came again. Even more thoughts left his mind: Thoughts of Chastity: gone, thoughts of purity: gone, thoughts of the Holy Goddess: gone. All that was remaining was thoughts of titties, pussies and sex. He looked up into Bella's emerald and could think of nothing he wanted to do more than fuck her, serve her, and obey her. Over the course of the next hour, King Wilfred's mind was assaulted with giggle after giggle after giggle; everything he once knew and loved was replaced with a single image of Bella and his desire to serve her.

An hour later, Princess Fifi arrived at the Royal Palace upon the personal invite of the King. She entered the King's Chambers to find him burrowed deep in Lucy's Pussy as Bella instructed him to love and treasure each second he was there.

"Is the King ready?" Asked Princess Fifi,

"Just a few more seconds!" cried out Lucy between gasps.

"Yes he's ready," replied Bella "But maybe we can wai..."

"Oh...oh...OOOHHH MY GODDESS!" screamed out Lucy in interruption.

"...wait a few seconds for Lucy to finish." Concluded Bella.

Fifi looked down on the King. He was a picture of serenity, a contented plaything.

"Come on Wilfy, let's go sign your Kingdom over to me and then we can all fuck each other senseless forever and ever. What do you say?"

"Yes Your Majesty, forever and ever." Smiled the King.

And they all lived happily ever after.

12