All Comments on 'Downfall'

by scribbleskillz

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great

a little long but good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
one of the best

I must say this is one of the best one I have read. Hope you have a part 2 or more comming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent story

This is the first story that's been good enough to elicit comment from me. Well written, nicely paced, it makes it easy to suspend disbelief. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
really good

really sexy, great detail of the sex- hope there's more to come. Probably your best so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!!

What a great sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thankyou

This was the most amazing story ever.Thankyou for sharing it with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice!

I give 4 out of 5. Clearly you were out to write an incest/taboo piece that was above par, and succeeded, even though using a few situational standards (overhearing, eavesdropping, teen lesbians, etc). But you used them well. A few too many typos, though- one or two is okay, but in some of the erotic passages there were enough to jolt a reader away from the story. You might consider a revised submission to correct that. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just ..no words to describe this masterpiece

If only more like this could be written

tinman69stinman69sabout 18 years ago
What can I say?

Everything has already been said!! It is a great stroy and I loved every bit of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great work!

Incredible writing style. I loved the build up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Well written.

Love the ending. Write a sequel about dad & his mom or daughter as a married woman who still has "time for dad."

B0RN2ndB0RN2ndalmost 18 years ago
Hot story

Very smooth flowing and the best story I've read on Lit. Hope you write more. I got off twice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellent

Deeply erotic with a nice little twist at the end. The fact that Jack is cheating on his wife defeats some of the innocence, and you could have gotten away with playing down the use of 'Fuck' between father and daughter at the end. Overall, however, an excellent and satisfying experience. I'm looking forward to reading more

RoadieeeeeeeRoadieeeeeeealmost 18 years ago
Great Story!

Glad to have read your final version! Thanks for letting me participate in your story and congratulatons for making the top list!

Roadie

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh god

im so wet :] that was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one of the best

Loved it I got off twice and would love to read some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely, the best story...

This has got to be, absolutely, the best story I`ve ever read, fiction or not! If this is fiction, you have a very creative and inciteful mind. If this is a true experience, let me congradulate you. I could only wish to be as lucky.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Really Good Tale!

This was a really good tale. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More like ascension

I loved everything about this story, why is it not in the "top" category?

Thank you for awesomeness, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow... I mean WOW!

Ok so, I'm a writer here too and Today I was at work thinking "Hmm It's been a while since I read a story in Literotica." so here I came and after looking around I found THIS, YOU. And I am so glad I did, It took me several hours to finish it since I had to leave work, get home, make dinner and finally sit back down and finish it. But I am sooooooo lost in it. Or found actually. You are a GREAT writer, you understand what turns the mind on. Delicious really. Ahhh bless you and your delicious mind. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ending ruined it for me

hot as hell but last couple of paras ruined it

~

gary andrews(garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

I am normally a silent reader, actually this is my first comment ever. I'm too shy not to be Anonymous, unfortunately, but I must commend you on this submission. It is quite something! Sure, there are some errors, but no one's perfect, right? This was very sexy, I even got off on it! Thank you for this. Father-daughter relationships are my favorite, and you did a lovely job. Though, the profanity toward the end felt less loving, but who am I to complain? I'm just one of anonyminity.:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
on downfall

This is awesome! ... this guys a natural...thanks you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
horney daughter

I totally enjoyed you story I wish you were my dad! I would let you do all that to me. You've left me very wet and wanting your cock!!!!

ValiorValiorabout 10 years ago
I'm surprised.

How this does not have more than a few dozen favourites I will never know. Your writing is excellent: you capture the father-daughter dynamic really well, it's concise and to the point, and you still manage to make a wickedly sexy story. Take my 5 star rating, Mr. Skillz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very nice. Your editor needs an editor. Too many big mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soo...

Lilly's Mom is actually Gma, or did Dad have a fling with his Mom, too? I liked it a lot, but got very confused with the last paragraph.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 4 years ago

5⭐ this is my 2nd read of this story and it is definitely in my top 5 daddy/daughter stories!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 3 years ago

Re-reading again. I love it, I pretend there is no second part though, cause I like imagining where things go without involving Lily's mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So many chapters of nonsene

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Unusual, written quite different. The beginning and the end were weird. Still I enjoyed it for the most part.

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsabout 1 year ago

Awesome read the best father daughter story I’ve read to date. I was hesitant about reading this story due to being a father daughter story line but I’m glad I did thanks again

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The cheating part tarnishes it since his wife seems to be devoted to him after all these years. Admittedly I assumed she was fucking around on him given the circumstances that are so typical in stories where that is the case. But there's no evidence or anything that hints at her being anything other than faithful. I wonder what part 2 will bring. It's otherwise a pretty decent story though it seems to lack romance, which is what I typically go for, but not all stories are like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscribbleskillz@scribbleskillz
Been writing for over half my life and will be the first to admit that it is never perfect, but my goal is not to bring out perfection, but to hopefully arouse and inspire just as I have been. Thank you for reading. Though I have written series in the past, unless noted othe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES