Downtown Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True... but..." She said sheepishly.

"But what, sexy girl?" I asked.

She put her hands on my upper chest and smiled up at me. "But I've seen you on the train before."

"You have?" I asked, knowing full well I had made a point of that happening.

"Yeah... and you're so strong .... independent..... you don't seem to need anyone...."

"And you find that interesting?" I asked while beginning to encircle her waist with my arms, making her escape from my grasp almost impossible.

Her inhaling of my own breath was unavoidable. The crowd around us seemed oblivious to our actions as the car had filled with people and those around us were facing away from our embrace.

She shrugged. "You're like a lioness. I like lions."

I nodded my understanding and pulled her soft, yielding body toward me once again. I pressed my mouth on hers and felt her melt in my arms. Her jaw went slack as I pushed her mouth open to receive more of my probing, stabbing tongue. It was everything I could have hoped for.

With a wet suck I pulled back from her mouth to see her heavy lidded, half-sleepy half-lusty expression.

I said softly, "I made you miss your stop. Mine is coming up. I have my bike there in the lot. Come with me?"

"You can take me home?" She wondered innocently.

"I can. But I'll take you somewhere else first, if you'll let me." I told her and then I lightly pecked her mouth with my own.

Breathy, and obviously aroused she replied, "Okay..... I ..... find YOU.... pretty amazing, too."

Hidden by the crowd, at the front of the cab by the doors that didn't open for passengers, we continued to hold each other like lovers, chatting and kissing at the same time. I felt warm and wet between my thighs at the amazing success I had had in capturing her attention and I was increasingly sure that I had aroused something in Chelsea that she had not experienced before as well.

When we exited the cab at the next stop, we held hands like a couple of kids who were on their first date. I then remembered parts of her confessed attraction and decided to re-instate a sense of aggression.

When we were clear of the street level portal and appeared into the early dusk above the station I stopped, crouched, and threw her bodily over my shoulder. She gasped and chuckled, but I knew it was the right move, because she hardly complained at being fireman carried with her skirt fluttering in the cool breeze, exposing her daisy patterned, pantied behind to the world.

I trounced with hard boots over to my bike where it was parked, all the while imagining her lovely dark and wavy hair flowing in the breeze behind my back. I took several looks to my right where her exposed derriere right next to my cheek made me even more sexually aggressive and wanton. With one hand I let go of those firm, youthful female legs and pulled those panties down and away from her covered loins and down her legs.

I then pulled up the moistened undies to my nose and inhaled her sexy aroma. I rolled my eyes with delight. I then shoved them into one of the tight little pockets in my leather skirt.

I could hear her behind me laughing in embarrassment and begging me not to undress her in public the entire time, but I ignored her protests, and I knew I should. The move was just one more power play to put her under me in my bed on a regular basis.

I plopped her naked, yet skirt covered ass down on the back of my suped up Harley and she looked up at me with an expression of mixed embarrassment and withheld retaliation.

She asked, "What are you going to do with those panties?"

I reached down and held that slightly rounded, little girl chin of hers and then ran my hand along the smooth, aquiline curve of her face. She didn't move, but allowed my silent caress. The light, cool breeze made her hair float slightly in the night air.

"They're mine now. My trophy." I told her with an assured smirk.

I then grabbed my helmet from the place I had locked it on the bike and pulled it over my head. I began to buckle it under my chin as I watched her lovely young ass sitting on the back of my bike simply waiting for me to take her somewhere..... maybe somewhere exciting.

I pulled the helmet off again aggressively and leaned in to kiss her once again. She seemed to enjoy my forcefully pushing her jaw down with my mouth and she hummed in response. Her mouth was wet and sweet. She placed her hands in my hair and kissed me in return. I then pulled away again and threw my leg over the bike.

I cranked it up and the engine roared to life. "Hold on tight!" I ordered. She hugged me around the waist.

"Don't I get a helmet?" She shouted over the engine noise.

"Sweetie." I replied. "Tonight, nothing is gonna be done right." I then twisted the throttle and the bike took off like a wild animal. I could hear her scream in delight behind me. She hugged me close and placed her head against my back. Her skirt was forced by the wind back and around her waist. This left her lovely young sex to mash against my leather seat and directly feel the merciless vibrations of the machine between her legs. This would be fun!

Racing through the city streets, I weaved back and forth, jumping from the tarmac when small hills allowed me to. We bounced and swerved like a roller coaster and Chelsea squealed and laughed throughout the whole ride.

If I had stopped to think and consider how incredibly well things had gone so far, I might have fumbled the whole episode. So I didn't. I didn't think at all, I just moved forward, living in the moment.

Instead, I thought about that firm, round buttocks of hers and how close it had been to my line of sight. I wanted to take a big delicious bite of that behind and just keep eating. Eating. Eating. Eating.

If I kept my approach naughty but not so aggressive that it triggered her fight or flight mechanism, I would be home free. The key was to keep her aroused, and curious, and in the moment as well. If done right, I would indeed dine at the buffet of sexy, young Chelsea.

I dismounted the bike a few blocks from our destination in a nearby parking lot, and turned to see her lovely, fresh face all flushed with excitement. Her hair was wild and spirally around her head.

I picked her up by the waist with both hands and lifted her up and off of the half seat which was behind my own seat on the bike. She grabbed my shoulders to steady herself, and laughed and squealed as I set her back down on her feet.

I pulled her toward me and crushed her breasts to mine, while kissing her hard again. When I pulled away, she was out of breath and clearly disheveled. I looked her over and then just happened to casually look over at my bike. The half seat she had been sitting on was soaked like I had left it out in a rain storm.

"What the hell did you do?" I asked her with an edge in my voice.

She seemed wobbly on her feet, and lifted her hands to her face to cover her mouth.

"I'm so sorry.... I couldn't...."

"What? Did you....."

"No! No! That's not peepee!"

I put my fists on my hips. "Well, then what.....ooooooohhhhhhhh......." I responded as if realizing that she had cum all over the seat, which had been immediately obvious to me.

"I'm sorry...." She said while holding her pretty cheeks with each hand. "I couldn't help it."

I looked down at her thighs and chuckled. "You're sweetly slick and shiny, love."

"I don't know how to clean it." She insisted.

I shook my head. "It will dry on its own. Leather seat."

I took another moment to regard her and insisted, "Give me your hair brush, or a comb."

"Oh, do I look awful?" She replied. She seemed genuinely concerned that she did indeed now look awful.

"More like, wild and untamed." I told her with a devilish smile.

She pulled her book bag from its place on her back and dug around inside for a moment. She then produced a long spine comb which would work just perfectly for bringing her back to her coifed sanity. She wobbled the entire time. Her knees seemed ready to buckle.

I took the comb from her and remarked, "Are you going to fall down on me? Why can't you stay still?"

"I have to sit down." She said all embarrassed and confused and she made her way over to the bike again. "I'm still vibrating." She then pulled up her skirt and plopped her nude behind back down on the larger seat I had been on.

I walked over to her and began to smooth out the wired mess of hair that the ride had made of her wavy locks and I said, "That must have been some orgasm."

Her hair was severely tangled and I would need to be careful not to pull on knots and hurt her while combing her out.

She blushed and said in reply, "I think I counted more than one."

"Dirty girl." I said with a smirk.

I then pushed aside her mess of hair, which revealed her shell like ear, the smooth curve of her jaw and the vulnerable nape of her pretty neck. She cocked her head to the side allowing me to begin to comb through her hair and I could see the small tuft of side burn near her ear, the hair line of her brow and down her neck from behind her head. The skin was flawless and milky white. The hair somewhat "baby-fine" but with a bit more body that what that definition ordinarily implies.

I leaned over and pressed my lips to her throat. I took a small bite and began to suck on her soft flesh, all the while considering just how much hickey I wanted to give her at this point in our relationship. Blindly, I reached down and fondled one of her melon breasts. She made little throaty sounds as I sucked on her and she seemed totally resigned to my actions.

I quickly stopped my hickey quest and stood up. I then continued to work on smoothing out her hair. She sat there allowing me to groom her. Despite the half lidded, sleepy expression on her face, she sat there squirming slightly beneath me, rubbing her thighs together with small, almost imperceptible movements. She also moved her jaw slightly back and forth as though she may be silently grinding her teeth.

After about ten minutes, I finished my job of re-smoothing her hair and grabbed her face beneath me. I kissed her hard and fast once again and this time, her tongue danced outside of her mouth with mine in an ugly display of inhuman kissing. Our tongues lapped and licked, saliva dripped from our open mouths in a disgusting display. When it was over, we both had shiny cheeks and dripping wet chins and necks.

I looked her dead in the eyes. I had an attitude of lust and hunger, one which was not all that in-genuine. I took a deep breath and snorted like a pit bull. She responded with a silent, yet pleased smile. She seemed very self satisfied that she had obviously inspired such animal lust within me.

I looked about the parking lot, it was half full with cars, and there seemed to be no one in the cars. Out on the street there was very little sidewalk traffic. I looked up and scanned the windows of the nearby buildings.

Then, without a word, I knelt before my little school girl with the burning loins and threw her parted legs over my shoulders. The leg lifting pushed the skirt up and back, revealing her lovely pink slash of a vagina, all shiny and more dark pink that I would have imagined. Chelsea, being so sexually aroused, I wasn't all that surprised.

"WAIT! What are you...." She began to protest as I bowed my head forward and got a full sense of the smell and heat of her young, horny sex. I pressed my mouth to her vaginal lips and shoved my tongue deep inside of her.

I almost drowned.

She groaned like a bitch in heat and flailed about above me as I licked and sucked on sweet strawberry flavored juices of Chelsea's aroused sex. My hands at her hips held her in place on the bike seat.

"MMMMMmmmmm!!!! OOOHhhnnnnn!!!!! WWWWOOOOOOW!" She groaned gutturally.

Her hands gripped and ran though my own hair as I subjected her to my lustful cunnilingus attack on her hot, gushing sex. Chelsea quickly became very rigid, and grabbed hold of my head with both hands. She wrapped her legs around my head and in a completely surprising move, orgasmed and flood squirted me full in the face and mouth.

Never having done this before, I felt myself engulfed by the rushing flood waters forcefully "fire-hosing" out of her body. I closed my eyes and let the torrent wash over me. I held my breath as best I could and suddenly realized it was me who was at her mercy, and not the other way around.

Stunned, I fell backwards onto my ass on the tarmac of the parking lot as Chelsea released my head with her powerful young legs. My face was soaked. Liquid washed over my eyes. The front of my t-shirt was clinging wetly to my breasts. I tried to look up at her through watery eyes but could only see her tottering silhouette on the bike seat above me.

Her in-discriminant figure then seemed to fall forward from the bike, and in the lowered darkness of the parking lot, with all its gravel and tar, she was suddenly on top of me. She was crying, so I surmised, as I could see nothing but darkness and watery shadows all around me.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" She groaned out to me, her tears lightly raining on my moist skin.

I touched her face and grabbed her shoulder as I lay halfway on my back in the dirt.

"Don't be sorry." I said in blind darkness. "You're just a squirter. Didn't you know that?"

"A... a what???" She moaned with grief.

"That wasn't urine, baby. That's orgasm juice. Some women can squirt all the way across a room. It's natural." I assured her as I looked up into a darkened face with no features surrounded by waves of hair.

My loss of control in the situation had become glaringly obvious to me. What would this look like to some patron of the parking lot who had just arrived to retrieve their car? How would I explain all of this to a police officer?

I didn't smell any bacon nearby, but I had to recover quickly and get us off of the street anyhow. If bacon did show up, we'd just throw eggs at it. Bacon and eggs go well together.

Chelsea held my hand as I dragged her down the cement sidewalk, she skipped and stutter stepped behind me the whole way to our destination. There was an alley way, dimly lit by nearby lights which led to a small door with only one lamp in the corner to illuminate its façade. The dark brick building was behind all the rows of brilliant lights from retail establishments that lined the boulevard. One had to know about this location or it could not be found.

We were both a bit out of breath from our hurried rush to escape the parking lot and Chelsea pushed her back against the wall next to the door. In the single dramatic light she was both dangerous and innocent. I grabbed her face with both of my hands and pushed my tongue into her mouth once again. She hummed her pleasure. All I needed now was a bed, I thought to myself.

I pulled away and knocked on the wooden door without looking away from her.

She asked, "Where are we?"

"A club. You'll like it."

"I'm eighteen!"

"You won't be drinking." I told her.

There was a small rectangular window embedded in the door at about eye level and it slid back revealing a pair of large, darting eyes. A deep male voice said, "Terra? that you?"

"Yeah, Ocean. Let me in." I replied, still out of breath and wet with girl juice.

The rectangle slid closed and the door opened to reveal the six foot figure of the door man, Ocean. He was a mix of some three or four races which I had never asked about, but he had smooth, friendly features and close cropped dark hair which had been shaved close on both sides of his head. He wore a black suit with black shirt and black tie. He was very smooth and sharp looking.

"C'mon in, Terra.... oh, wait! What is this?" He started as he almost let me enter the club but then stopped short as he spotted Chelsea.

"Hi!" Chelsea greeted.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her close. "She's my date."

He blinked, looked at her and then back at me and spat, "Date?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, ......date."

He gave me a curious look and said, "Well, this is new."

"C'mon, Ocean." I pleaded. "Let us in."

"She can't drink."

"She won't drink. Maybe just some weed." I offered.

"Garrison might be showing up later...."

"I'm not worried about Garrison tonight! I'm with Chelsea. Now either let us in or don't..... you're killing my game!"

He nodded and waved us inside. "C'mon, c'mon. Just make sure you take care of business, Miss Terra." He admonished.

I patted him on the chest as we walked by him, "Don't worry."

Chelsea and I moved through the crowded upper part of the club where the catwalk ran all the way around the top and stairs at various points ran downward into the basement-like dance club. It was somewhat crowded but not enough that she couldn't see the club for all its benefits for the first time.

There were multiple colored beams of light swaying back and forth to the loud, pulsating music and the dance floor in the center of the room had squares that were flashing multi colored lights from under the floor.

We stopped and held onto the railing bar and watched the crowd for a brief moment.

I told her, "This place is called Prohibition."

"It's not 6pm yet, how can it be so crowded?" She asked.

"Not everyone works nine to five, sweetie! This party goes on all day and all night. But, you have to know it's here. That only happens through connections."

"It's really BOSS! Were you serious about the weed?"

"Can't you smell it?"

She nodded impishly and crinkled her nose. "I can....."

"Well, let's get you some." I answered and grabbed her lovely hand. I led her toward the stairs and down into the crowd of the club.

We were curiously surrounded by a pride of both freaks and normals who seemed to be simply having a great time being there even if the guy next to them was dressed in something akin to a Mardi Gras "spider" costume or some such loony-ness.

There was orange clown hair and bat wings attached to backs. There was a guy with huge eye glasses dressed in a neon blue suit that had little flashing light bulbs of magenta along the seems. There was also a vampire woman with a skinny, half naked man on the end of a chain. The usual creepy freaks.

I pulled Chelsea toward the bar on the bottom deck by the huge checkered dance floor and found a small opening between bizarros standing there having cocktails and I called to Biggie, the guy behind the bar.

"Hey, Biggie!!!" I called out over the blaring base beats pummeling everyone's ear drums. He looked up and saw me while filling a glass for someone with one of the soda fountain hoses. I made a weed smoking gesture and he nodded toward me.

Biggie was a young, skinny white guy with short blonde hair and no chin. In my circles, he was a "pansy", but he was still nice to me and the other motor club members when we came into the club. He wore an all black, long sleeve shirt, with black slacks and a black tie. He pulled a cigar box from under the counter and came toward my place at the bar.

I turned to Chelsea to get her attention so that we could choose our blunts, but she was otherwise preoccupied. She stood next to me watching the crazies on the dance floor with her hands over her mouth in embarrassed amazement.

"Chelsea...." I shouted. "This is Biggie, he has a blunt for you."

She turned to me. "Oh, my God!!! Do you see that guy???"

She was referring to a freakish looking dude on the dance floor who had something like a pair of softballs in a rubber bag which was hanging between his legs and swinging back and forth as he danced with a chick who was still dressing like "aerobics class" Pat Benetar in the 70's.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, half laughing myself. "People come here to be weird."

She laughed hard and gasped while trying to hide her face with her hands.