Downtown Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped. "YOU DID NOT!!!!!!

"I DID!!!" She said almost defiantly. She then slapped the other breast.

A bit incensed, but not out of control of my emotions, I threw her back on the bed and rolled on top of her again. She had a look of wild expectation in her eyes.

"You're going to pay for that, missy!!!" I told her with pointed finger.

I grabbed her hips and forced her over on her tummy with one brusk move. I then slapped her behind and grabbed the soaked pillow from the head of the bed. With one push I shoved it under her tummy and hips, raising her butt high in the air.

"Face down and ass up, that's your place in life little school girl!" I admonished her.

I then thrust the penis deep into her gaping sex and, noticing that she did indeed have little dimples on each side of her back above her butt cheeks, I placed my thumbs there and gripped her sides with my own nail induced bear claw grab.

"OOOOWWWWWW!!!!" She howled as her flesh felt me dig into her from two distinct points.

My thighs slapped and clapped against her upper thighs and sweetly rounded buttocks like a clapper board they use in an orchestra to make those "crack of the whip" sounds in Christmas sleigh ride instrumentals.

Her body waved helplessly beneath me, her head bobbing up and down as she held herself up on her hands and knees while I rode her doggie style.

"You're my bitch!" I told her. "You slap a breast.... I fuck you raw!"

"UUuhhh....hhuuhhh....." She responded while her head hung down to the bed and she gyrated and wobbled under my fierce rutting of her sensuous body.

Deep in her chest I could hear a subtle rising sound. It was like the sound the downtown train first makes when it becomes perceptible to those waiting on the loading platform. It started low and gentle and then began to build. I smiled wryly as I kept up my pounding of her sex.

"MMMmmmmmNNNNNnnnnnn....." She moaned.

"NNNn-nungNNNn-nungNNNn-nungNNNn-nung...." She muttered deep in her breath with each thrust.

The sound steadily rose, and I could feel her body tensing for one killer orgasm.

"NNNuuuuhhhUUuhhhUuuuhhhhhUuuuuhhhhhuUUUhhhhhh!!!!" She began to emit with strikingly powerful fidelity. It was almost a noise one could never suspect of a human being.

As the sound rose, my thighs became wetter and wetter. Almost instantly there was a river around my knees. Each thrust into her gaping, wanton sex came with a splash of girl juice on my chest and even a little found its way to my own grimacing face.

In one move she reached up and grabbed the headboard. She looked over her shoulder with one eye and went rigid over her whole body. A growling scream left her lips from deep in her lungs and the orgasm came.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" She screamed while shaking the whole bed.

I was caught in an earthquake, a violent shaking of the entire room. Chelsea thrust her hips backward and fired a literal cannon of forceful girl juice stream so powerful that it unplugged the dildo from her sex and I rocketed backwards and off of the bed as a result.

I fell swimming and flailing and blinded by another unbelievable shot of female cum which I could never have imagined for any fictional story I might have written. I mean, who would believe it?

For a brief moment I lay sprawled on the floor, trying to regain my senses. What had I done wrong in life to have not been blessed with such a talent? I didn't know. Chelsea had truly answered my aggressive call. She had done so with an unexpected tool of battle which I had not been ready for.

Lying on the floor, wondering how she was at the moment, above me on the bed but hidden from my immediate sight, I hoped she was okay. I got up quickly to find out, removing the strap on penis as I rose. Surely she had shocked herself as well as myself by the unexpected fierceness of her sexual squirting ability.

As I got up, the sweat and juice I was covered with ran down my body like a light spring shower. My hair was now back and slicked down, my breath tried to re-assert itself by making me breathe heavier. I crawled onto the bed.

Chelsea was lying on her stomach, her face glancing away from me, toward the nearby window and pointing toward the bed headboard. As far as I could tell, she was okay. Her back rose and fell in gentle breaths. Her naked skin was shiny in the moonlight.

I grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and lifted her face up. She lightly groaned. I placed the soaked pillow behind my lower back and against the bed board. I then lifted my knees around Chelsea's head so that her face was between my own now sloppy sex and I gently pushed her mouth down to my vaginal sheath.

"MMmnnn-nnn" She murmured.

She then grasped my thighs with each hand and began to lick and suck lovingly at my mons ventris. I looked down and saw her cute little nose nestled lovingly in my own pubic triangle and smiled to my self. Girl juice ran in rivulets down my body in small, cooling waves as the heat in my sex began to grow and warm me internally from my most sensitive female organ.

Chelsea's tongue was sloppy and indirect, but with a small area to work within, she managed to accidentally accomplish her mission on more than one occasion. I could feel her lovely pink tongue stroke and caress my clitoris over and over again.

The electric sensations grew and grew within me with each stroke. The first began deep in my womanhood and then began to branch out. With one stroke they reached further out. With the next stroke they reach further again. I put my head back against the board as the sensations could soon be felt inside my toes and my ear lobes all at once.

"OOOhhhhhh...." I groaned as waves of delicious, incusant sexual energy and pleasurable sensations began to flow back and forth within my body.

I couldn't help but wiggle my hips a little to grind Chelsea's young mouth over and over into my dripping, sopping sex.

She placed her hands on either side of my ass and then began to lap at me like a puppy with an ice cream cone. I groaned loudly.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

She giggled. "Now I have YOU!" She said softly between licks.

I grabbed her head by the hair on top and buried her mouth in my sex in response. I wouldn't tell her so, but she was indeed correct. Little miss school girl had the strong biker chick just where she wanted her. But then, I wanted it as well.

My sweat and cum covered breasts heaved with the deep breathing which I was familiar with just before my own arriving orgasm and I pulled her in more tightly and threw my head back and ground my own teeth. My eyes were tightly shut. My attention was on the rising tide of sexual aggression building deep in my belly due to the hot pink tongue of Chelsea McAdams.

"UUUGGGNNNNN!!!! UUUGGGNNNN!!!!!!" I groaned with each hip grind and tongue thrust.

And then it hit me and my eyes went wide with surprise. It rose like a great white wave of orgasmic energy that I could hardly believe. I saw nothing before me except a field of white and my loins seemed to catch a torrent of fire as hot waves firecracker exploded all the way from my spasming clitty to the top of my head.

My ears rang with a thunderous noise. My mouth went wide in shock. My body went rigid against the head board. Somewhere, some crazy woman was screaming and there was a jackhammer bobbling me back and forth and up and down and back and forth and up and down from underneath my ass.

And then there was nothing.

The milky, thick darkness was curiously interesting. I felt as though I were in two places at once. I was here with my eyes closed, feeling my back on the slick, plastic mattress bag, but also I was somewhere else. I was somewhere where the lion lays down with the lamb.

I ran in a field of daisies chasing butterflies. There was the innocent laughter of children far off in the distance. I could hear their joy. It made my eyes water a bit, for it was a fond memory of which I was no longer a part. But, here and now, I had touched briefly on the timeless wonder of that innocence which had been removed from me so long ago. I felt a choke in my throat. A tear ran unseen down my cheek and pooled under my ear on the mattress.

Chelsea. Where was Chelsea?

I remembered an old story from a Buddhist I had once known. It was called: The Snake and The Sparrow. In it a small child asks a parent why a sparrow, who can fly away and escape from a preying snake, remains just out of reach as the snake approaches. The parent tells the child, it is because the sparrow enjoys peering into the face of death.

With that bit of melodramatic information shaking me back to reality, I threw open my eyes and tried to re-focus on the present. I thought to myself: Where are you my little sparrow?

There was solo piano music playing on my stereo. It was my George Winston album, the one called December, I believe. Its gentle, single notation was relaxing and calming for one just awaking from orgasmic bliss. I could feel the breeze of one of the fans listing over my skin, finding little nooks and crannies to unperceptively dry me from my amorous shower.

I shifted my attention over to my right, as I felt a presence next to me. Not simply next to me, but so close that it enveloped me.

I opened my eyes and Chelsea was holding me, her arms wrapped around me and her legs holding mine as much as a lying position will allow. Her face was next to mine and our eyes met. She was rapturously beautiful.

Her face was etched with concern and she asked gently, "Why are you crying?"

I cleared my throat and whispered, "I wasn't....."

She gently snapped back, "You WERE."

Realizing she wasn't going to let me off easy, and not wanting to insult her intelligence, I said reluctantly, "I went somewhere..."

"Where?" She asked expectantly, though it was difficult in this moment of sheer soul bearing not to have expected it. In response I knew that only the truth would suffice. Only the truth would satisfy that connection which we both seemed to quietly require at this time.

I looked over her tasseled hair which crowned her face, then over both of her heavy lidded eyes, down the cute, turned up nose and then to those delicious, pouting lips and I tried to speak.

I tried to tell her the honesty of my heart and found it difficult. I swallowed hard, hoping she would see my discomfort and release me from this soul bearing moment of honesty. But, she only quietly awaited my response with a steady, loving gaze.

Feeling like a confessing witness on the stand in front of the world, I eeked out, " I went somewhere .... where I was once... Chelsea...."

She seemed to peer off into some inner world at this and was lost in thought for a moment. She then looked back at me with a devilish grin. I was thankful, for she was sensing my vulnerability and about to let me up off of the mat, so to speak.

She said, "So I win?"

I pursed my lips in amusement. I replied while nodding, "Yeah... you win."

We then snuggled and kissed for what must have been an hour or so. I lost track of time, because there was a flock of doves singing in my breast.

Summer came and went all too quickly. The fall arrived and the heat abated and the green of the surrounding foliage turned a miasma of yellow, orange and brown. There was a cooling bite in the air and talk of football on everyone's lips.

I road my bike down the central avenue back to my home after a nice 400 mile drive to say goodbye to Chelsea. The multicolored landscape seemed happy despite its impending winter doom. In fact the air was sweeter, the sun warming on my face and even the road seemed to want to take it easier on me with a smoother ride.

As I pulled up to my apartment complex, Garrison was there at my door waiting for me. He looked like he needed a shower, of course, and perhaps a shave, but mostly I noticed the hound dog expression of his which pulled on his face.

"Where ya been?" He asked with almost an apology in his voice.

I got up on my toes and pecked him on the cheek. I said, "Vanderbilt. The college."

"College? What the hell you doing in college?"

"I was scoping it out....." I replied.

He shook his head and said, "Aw, hell! If you go to college you're gonna start saying things like: "Here-to-fore and there-in-with"!

I laughed. "No, silly.... look!" I directed him and I showed him a brand new tattoo I had gotten while in the Vanderbilt area. It was a stylized drawing of a lioness, just over my left breast.

He nodded his approval. "Nice!"

"I got it at a bargain. Two for one price, a lioness and a skull and crossbones." I told him.

"Oh yeah?" He queried with raised eyebrows. "Where's the skull and crossbones?

I winked at him and replied, "It's a secret."