All Comments on 'Lucky Thirteen: Dr. Adams & the Rectal Experiment'

by terminatrix92

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
that was hot!

any more in the future...

xedarxedaralmost 12 years ago

That was really good. You need to do a sequel where Dr. Adams comes back, begging thirteen to enslave her and fuck her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Awesome story!

Both Adams and Cameron should definitely return, begging Thirteen for more.

terminatrix92terminatrix92almost 12 years agoAuthor
Appreciate the comments!!

So glad your enjoying my stories! I set out to write a trilogy based on the hottest females of House, with the main aim for them to be true to the actual characters as far as possible, although their actions here are of course just my imagination going wild. I have now accomplished that ambition.

Not sure if I want to develop more on the consequences of their individual submissions. I love the spur of the moment, reluctance and the initial seduction Thirteen puts into motion in these stories. I may try combining the characters in different assortments now, or maybe bringing in smaller guest stars from throughout the series.

However, I am also interested in other series and movies... Any more suggestions are, as always, welcome. Keep em coming guys!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very nice

You are a very good writer and these stories include a lot of my fetishes!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userterminatrix92@terminatrix92
Hey! Its weird being one of the few girls on this website and I thought I'd just explain my reasons. All of my stories are fantasies and I hope no one will take offence at any of their content. I'm really into the strong women I see on TV and in Movies and find the notion of e...