Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it came time for Johnson to spunk, he always creamed inside of her and made a big deal of sliding her up and down on his cock, playing with her black pussy while watching his cum dribble and squelch out of her hole. Johnson had experienced sex before, but he had never cum like he did with this girl. He would take pleasure at groaning into her ear, letting her know just how satisfying it was to watch every detail of her clinching pink pussy convulse around his squirting cock.

Of course, the night didn't really end there, but Tammy was far too embarrassed to tell Kiesha what happened next. In the end Kiesha suspected Tammy was leaving something out and said so. After some tears and emotional exchanges, Tammy continued with the missing bit of her narration. It wasn't long before Johnson was fingering Tammy's ass, in the midst of some of her more extreme orgasms. She knew, in the back of her mind what that meant, but something was happening in her emotional state, the more he fucked her. Such an extreme introduction of obscene sex can have a profound impact on a young girl's perspective of herself. In Tammy's case, she had started down a path of self denial that Johnson wasn't really a dirty old white man, and she wasn't really a dirty little black girl. He wasn't really about to try to fuck her black ass, and she wasn't really going to let him. A thousand frantic thoughts flooded her mind in the course of a few minutes; the dominant one being a chant-like droning along the lines of, "I'm not really a slut! I'm not really a slut!" Unfortunately, all of those rational thoughts were being filtered through a different kind of flood; the kind that was leaking out all over Johnson's pulsating cock at that moment.

The end result of all of this was a young girl momentarily made vulnerable by too many of her own conflicting desires, and Johnson made his move. By this time he had two fingers working in and out of her ass. He removed them; leaned further back in his chair, raised Tammy up with one hand scooped under her beautiful ass, and positioned his cock with the other hand. In a short time Johnson felt his fat pink cock head press against the tight little ring of her anus and pop through. He had thought to loosen her up a bit by using his fingers but it didn't do much to help. Her little asshole seemed to have an elasticity that was tenaciously squeezing shut to keep the remainder of his cock out, and would continue squeezing even as he tried pushing further in, inch by inch. To look at his cock, it really did seem like it was going to be pinched in half, almost to the point of painful, but Johnson pressed on in a heroic effort.

From the position that he had, leaned way back into his chair, he watched a clear view of his cock slowly tunneling into her ass just below her gaping, freshly fucked pussy. He felt a small tinge of satisfaction as he noted how much pussy juice was dripping down onto his cock, soon to be caught up in the action of her clinging ass ring sliding around on his sensitive cock skin. When he told her how nasty she was by using her own pussy juice to lubricate her ass, she quickly looked to see that it was true and another moan of embarrassment escaped her.

He commanded that she use her hands to spread her pussy open wide and continue grinding, while he used his own hands to grip her thighs and work his cock further in with slow back and forth strokes. He generally tried to stay still during this fucking, as he liked to watch her do the work of grinding on his dick, but for this tight little asshole he needed some leverage for pushing in and out. There was a bit of struggle from Tammy during this process, which was fine with him, as it made the experience much more pleasurable. Nothing like the feel, or sight, of a beautiful young black girl squirming around on his cock, full of life and vigor as her asshole was thoroughly reamed for the first time. When he was all the way in he rested for a minute while Tammy breathed heavily, her body jerking a bit as her ass struggled to accommodate the visitor now buried deep inside of it. He then started the real action, slowly moving in and out and then working his own hips much more than before.

He pumped her asshole in a grand spectacle of primal, animal fucking movements designed to be as nasty and as exposing as possible. He held her legs out high and wide as she balanced and wiggled on his pole, and sometimes brought them close to one another to see her pussy lips mash together around his dick. He also liked the way this position accentuated the shape of her wide hips and ass more clearly. An added bonus for him was that her vocal performance increased dramatically through a long series of moans and groans, some short and fast and some long and slow, in response to his stroking. No gentle music here; just the sounds of slishing and sloshing, grunting spasms, and ass cheeks slapping. She even tried looking back at him a few times, with a twist of agony, lust, and shame written on her face; it was so pathetic that he nearly creamed just looking at her. All the passions of a truly perverted white man were fulfilled that day as he could see on her face the reality of her nasty ass fucking dawn on her.

What had once been the forbidden hidden honey pot of lust for so many boys (and teachers) at her school, the classically desired black Barbie doll, had now become a cream pie toy for Johnson to play with as he saw fit. Tammy admitted to Kiesha, when she had finished narrating her story, that after this incident she had felt a bit bad about how far things had gone, but that she was confident Johnson was helping her to grow up and be more mature. Kiesha tried to explain that the relationship didn't sound like it was good for her friend, and that she should be careful about these white guys, but Tammy said that it was just a necessary part of maintaining the relationship. She fingered a lovely gold chain around her neck as she said this. It was an obvious reward (or payment, depending on your perspective) from Johnson, for her compliance with the ass fucking he got from her, but she was pretending that part didn't really happen. Each time Johnson fucked her ass, he would buy her something nice, and she would pretend it was because he really cared about her.

12