Dr. Cole's Casefiles - Vanessa Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith said, "You've got it wrong, my sweet. You absolutely do not have to whore again. I only want you. It makes me sick to admit it, but I have feelings for you. For nearly a year now I've tried to get over you, but, well, my life has no zest without you. You've ruined me. Business is no longer enough. I've even had several affairs with other college girls, even had them live in my house. But after a while, all they really want from me is money in some form.

"You were never like that. You had a certain amount of pride. You'd accept food, shelter, and the occasional present of clothing, but you always more than earned your keep. And when I bedded you outside of business, it was always special. As if you had feelings for me. I had that once, when I was young, so long ago, but it was wrested from me and I turned my back on it. For years I isolated myself.

"But with you, well, you crept into what little heart I have left."

Vanessa had relaxed a bit. She unclenched her fists and the look of fury quietened. Anger still flashed from her eyes, but it faded as she listened.

She said, "Do you mean that you love me?"

Judith clucked her tongue. "Say rather that my original obsession with you never abated. Anger replaced it, for a while, but it simply refused to burn hot. The longer you've been away, the more my obsession has grown. I want you. I can support you. You don't have to earn your keep. I see now that was a mistake. I should have let my true feelings for you show. I'm here to rectify that error."

Vanessa said, "By blackmailing me? You might as well have used force. This," she pointed to the scattered pictures, "is just as bad."

The dominatrix stood and walked toward the blonde. Vanessa didn't back away. When she reached the lovely girl, Judith raised a hand and stroked Vanessa's cheek. She said, "Take it as a sign of my desire, my sincere desire, to have you with me again. It shows to what lengths I'm willing to go."

Vanessa backed away. "No. There's a darkness in you, Judith. You can't love. You can only possess. Everything has to be on your terms. That isn't love."

Judith maintained her normal, neutral expression. "Love is your word, darling, not mine. Tell me, has Aaron ever got you so aroused that you passed out during your ecstasy? You did that several times under my hand. He can't give you what I can, admit it. No man could." She caressed the girl's arm. "You know that you need a woman's touch."

Vanessa said, "You know nothing of my life with Aaron. I love him and he loves me."

Judith smirked. "Shall we put that to the test? Shall we show him these delicious pictures? Tell him that his lady-love is a siren to other women, gladly allowing them to wallow in her cunt, lapping their nectar in return, screaming with a big lady-cock ramming in and out of her, begging for more? Shall we, my sweet morsel?"

Vanessa moved to grab the fallen pictures, clearly intent on ripping them to pieces.

Judith said, "Please don't think I can't replace those. I have all the negatives. I imagine that the developer kept copies to stare at while he masturbates. Please, pet, don't take me for a fool again."

Her oily tone conveyed more menace than a thug with a gun. Vanessa stopped.

Judith continued. "You don't have to decide all at once. I'm willing to put effort into winning you back." She put a key on the coffee table. "You know the Bayswater Resort, I'm sure. It's only a few miles down the highway. It has several cottages in the back, each isolated from the others. Very private. I'm in number four. Come there tomorrow at two. Wear that sexy black dress and the other articles I gave you for our first Christmas together. I promise we'll have just as good a time as we had then."

Vanessa said, "And if I don't?"

Judith pouted, a rather gross caricature, given her true nature. "Then I'm afraid I'll arrange for poor Aaron to get a private viewing of these," pointing to the pictures, "and more besides. Your choice, my sweet morsel. Chao."

Judith turned and left.

***

Vanessa lay on the couch, tears streaming from her eyes.

I said, "Would you like to stop for a moment and have a drink?"

Shook her head. "No. I want to finish."

I said, "Well, go on. What happened next? I assume you kept your rendezvous?"

"I sat there crying most of the night. About four in the morning, I drank a whole bottle of wine and passed out. I woke up at about noon. Aaron kept me stocked with good wine, so I didn't have too much of a hangover. I took some aspirin and got in the bathtub and soaked for an hour. I decided I didn't have much of a choice. I couldn't lose Aaron. I'd do anything, any fucking thing to keep him. I got up and started getting ready.

"I fixed my hair and my makeup. I usually only wore foundation and eyeliner. This time, I added mascara and extended my eyeliner past my lids. I painted my lips with a dark red gloss. I put on a lace thong, black thigh highs with seams up the back and my black strappy high heels. I got the dress out of the closet. I had worn it for Aaron one night the week before and had it dry-cleaned. It was still in the plastic.

"I thought about how his eyes had nearly popped out of his head when he saw me in it and I nearly started crying. But I couldn't let my make-up smear, so I breathed deep and gulped down another glass of wine. I slipped into the dress, fastened the halter, and arranged my breasts. I put on some sunglasses and a wrap, hoping to conceal the upper part of my torso, and left.

"At that time of day, the apartment building was mostly empty. I didn't see anybody. I got into my car and drove to the Bayswater. I got there just on time. I didn't bother knocking. I used my key and walked in.

"Judith was sitting on the couch with an ice bucket holding a bottle of champagne on the coffee table. There was a plate of large boiled shrimp and two glasses next to it. She was made up in a fashion similar to mine. She wore nothing but black thigh highs, strappy high heels, and a sheer black robe. She had her legs crossed. She uncrossed them slowly and stood. She walked over to me and put her arms around my waist.

***

Observer mode.

***

"My darling, you look delicious." The older woman put her open mouth against the blonde's.

Vanessa opened her mouth and accepted Judith's tongue. As the beautiful brunette probed the girl's mouth, Vanessa thought, "I'd forgotten how well she can kiss."

Judith stroked the girl's arms and broke the kiss. "Come, my lovely, let's sit and have some wine and food." She took Vanessa by the hand and led her to the couch. She poured champagne and offered her a glass. Vanessa noted it was a Bollinger '53, Judith's favorite and very expensive. After she sipped it, Judith held a shrimp to the girl's mouth. Sultry jazz played somewhere in the background. Vanessa recognized "Cleo's Mood." The air conditioner was set low. The air was chill enough to harden both the women's nipples.

Judith put one arm on the back of the couch, behind the lovely blonde's shoulders. She grazed her nails lightly across her bare skin while she fed the girl. She didn't speak, but she did watch Vanessa's bosom, admiring the rocky nipples of her unmatched breasts poking against the thin fabric of the halter, looking for signs that the girl's breath had quickened.

Vanessa tried to look away, but she eventually met the older woman's gaze. She had forgotten how beautiful Judith's dark eyes were, how they could pierce into her soul. Reluctantly, she felt aroused. She nearly sprang up, but, at first, fear held her still. Then the memories of Judith's unsurpassed skill began to occupy her mind.

Before she realized it, the plate and the bottle were empty, and the girl had a significant buzz. When Judith presented her hand for the girl to lick, Vanessa opened her mouth and wrapped her tongue around one of the elegant fingers. Soon, she had licked the hand clean and Judith's hot mouth was on hers. As the older woman's tongue probed the girl's mouth, Judith grazed her finger tips over Vanessa's nipples.

The lovely blonde surrendered to the dark beauty's touch. She reached back and unfastened her halter, letting it drop and exposed her magnificent orbs. Judith swirled her tongue around the areola and bit down on her nipple. Vanessa's sharp intake of breath hissed as she cradled Judith's head.

Judith placed her hand on Vanessa's knee. The blonde's legs sprang open, as if by reflex. Judith purred as she pushed the loose pleated skirt of Vanessa's black dress up. She ran her hand up to the girl's cunt and across her slit. She tongue-kissed Vanessa's ear and whispered, "You're dripping my darling. Pussies never lie. I've dreamed of the sweet taste of your nectar for months."

Vanessa laid back and draped a leg over the back of the couch. Judith put her face between the girl's legs and inhaled her aroma. "So sweet." She ran her tongue along the blonde's nether lips and sucked her labia. "So delicious."

Vanessa rocked her hips and moaned. Judith tickled her bud with the tip of her tongue. Vanessa grabbed the older woman's head and ground her pussy into Judith's face. Judith sucked her nub hard and rubbed it with her warm and stiff tongue. Vanessa whimpered and pinched her own nipple.

Judith thrust two fingers into her girl, hitting the G-spot she knew so well, while pinching her other nipple. Vanessa stiffened and screamed, "Oh God," as she shuddered. Judith continued her efforts. Within moments a second orgasm, or perhaps it was a continuation of the first, ripped through the lovely blonde, causing her to convulse and scream. This time, the older woman stopped to admire the results of her work, merely caressing the quaking blonde.

When her spasm of pleasure passed, Vanessa muttered, "Enough."

Judith lay on top of her and Vanessa opened her eyes. The older woman's face glistened with the blonde's juices. Vanessa gave up all resistance. Consumed by lust, she licked Judith's face and kissed her fully and deeply.

Judith stood, took Vanessa by the hand, and led her to the bedroom. She slipped out of her robe and Vanessa removed her dress. Judith pushed the blonde down on the bed and unbuckled her shoes. The older woman caressed the girl's feet, crooning about their perfection. She closed her eyes and nuzzled the right one. Vanessa rubbed the left against the dominatrix' pussy, coating it with hot nectar. Judith pumped her hips against the girl's left foot while sucking the toes of the right.

The older brunette gazed into the blonde's eyes as she switched feet, licking the nectar coated toes of the left while Vanessa massaged the older woman's wet cunt with the right. Both women moaned.

When she had licked the last of her own nectar from Vanessa's feet, Judith spattered hot and wet kisses up the girl's leg, moving smoothly to the heaven that lay at the top. Once again, Vanessa spread her legs wide, presenting her tight pink nether lips to the older woman. She grabbed Judith's head and guided the brunette's face to her dripping cunt and pumped her hips against Judith's mouth.

After Vanessa enjoyed another violent orgasm, Judith lay next to the blonde and stroked her face. She said, "How about a little pussy for you, my sweet?"

Vanessa responded, "Yes, please. But you've exhausted me. You'll have to sit on my face."

Judith purred, "There's no place I'd rather be."

***

Vanessa remained silent for several moments, as if waiting for me to respond. I said, "It sounds as if Judith still exerted a lot of power over you. You realize, don't you, that's because you're a highly sexual woman with a fluid sexuality."

She darted her eyes at me. "That's no excuse. There IS no excuse. I betrayed Aaron and for what? A piece of ass? Christ, I'm just a goddamn slut. I don't deserve Aaron."

I couldn't let that pass, especially after what she and I had been through these past twenty hours. Later, I came to the conclusion that she knew she needed somebody with a strong motivation to save her from her own self-condemnation, but at the time, my instincts and my still sharp romantic feelings for her left me no room to contemplate.

"I will NOT sit here and listen to you condemn yourself. Have you ever wondered why you became involved with Judith in the first place? Or Aaron, for that matter. What do these two people, so different in their moral views, have in common and why does that draw you? Think!"

I would rather have lain beside her, stroke her hair, and coo soft words of sympathy and encouragement into her ear. Instead, I had to steer her through this crisis of the soul. I hoped this would be the worst of it, but feared it was not.

She responded in a small voice tinged with weariness. "They're both a lot older than me, they're both successful, and they're both rich."

I said, "Let's examine 'successful' for a moment. Since you use it AND rich, you don't mean money. What else could 'successful' mean to you? What other synonym could you use?"

Vanessa shrugged, then thought, then said, "Competent."

I said, "Or skillful?"

She nodded.

I asked, "How is Judith skillful and competent, would you say?"

She cast her eyes downward, as if ashamed, and mumbled, "With sex."

I pressed, "You mean her highest level of skill concerns her knowledge of the act of sex? Particularly with other women?"

Vanessa said, "Well, she's gotten rich doing it. And, well ..." She let her sentence trail off.

I finished for her. "She's brought you to orgasm more quickly and more intensely than anyone else, including people for whom you have feelings of personal attachment, such as Karen and me, yes?"

She nodded.

"And that includes Aaron, you're Prince Charming, with whom you are in love, yes?"

She closed her eyes and turned her face away.

"And it's more than just her acts, though, right? It's her words, her expression, the way she reads your mood, the way she knows exactly what to do or say at exactly the right moment, to give you sexual pleasure, yes?"

She clenched her jaw, as if angry with me, but I knew her anger was directed at what she viewed as her own weakness in the face of a stronger personality. Her answer came out more as a grunt than a word. "Yes."

I continued, "So, how would you describe Judith? Beautiful, elegant, and sophisticated, certainly. But what about below the surface? Be truthful. Say exactly what you mean."

"Selfish, cruel, manipulative."

I said, "To summarize, how does Judith ultimately make you feel, physically and emotionally?"

She thought for several moments. "Physically, I'd say highly desirable and sexually satisfied. Emotionally, she makes me feel inferior, used, more an object than a person, worthless."

"Could you ever achieve a satisfactory level of happiness with Judith? Could the sexual satisfaction outway the emotional negatives?"

"Absolutely not. I hate the bitch."

I pressed. I had to make her see. "Have you ever had a relationship of any kind with another older woman that made you feel these same emotions?"

That stopped her. Her eyes widened and stared at me. "Oh my God! You think Judith is some kinda sick mother substitute for me?"

I said, "Not sick. I'm not trying to imply anything about a direct sexual connection. But as we mature, and our sex drive begins to take it's part in running our lives, our sexual behavior can manifest old, nonsexual emotions. In this case, fear of rejection, feelings of inferiority, and, most of all, chaos."

She lay muttering, "Oh my God. Oh my God."

I stressed, "There's nothing wrong, nothing sick about this. It's necessary for you to know, so you can understand you've nothing to feel guilty about, simply because you had a relationship with somebody like Judith."

She asked, "So, I've been trying to relive my childhood?"

I shook my head. "No, that's not the way to phrase it. You've been seeking the love you should have gotten as a child, the love we all need. If your mother had provided it as she should have, you would not have suffered the lack. I'm not saying you would never have developed psychological deficiencies, but I'd bet they would have been less profound."

She placed her hands against her face. "That makes it so much worse."

That stopped me. "What haven't you told, Vanessa?"

Vanessa laid back and stretched out her legs. "Judith made it a regular thing, you know, every Tuesday at two at the Bayswater, cabin four. After the first time, I felt guilty, but, I mean, the sex was so good."

I said, "So that was why you had to switch your appointments to Wednesday. Not tennis. For our first appointment, on that Tuesday at four, had you been with Judith?"

She said, "Yes. I had arranged to meet her at noon and left at 2:30 to make the drive to Forrestburg. Two hours of straight sex is a lot more than most people do anyway."

I asked, "Is sex with Judith better for you than with Aaron?"

She wrinkled her face as if in pain. "I'd hate to say totally better, but very different. I thought that it was just the difference between being with a man and a woman, but that wasn't entirely it. Judith just has this sexual power; if you like women at all, Judith offers the pinnacle of sexual pleasure. I guess, in my mind, I let my desire for SEX with Judith, NOT my desire FOR Judith, convince me that what I was doing wasn't so bad, that I was just the kind of person who needed that, you know, woman to woman sex in addition to what I had with Aaron."

I asked, "Is that when you first came to see me? When you tried to exclude sex with a woman from the definition of "affair?"

She nodded. "When Aaron came home that Friday, he saw that I hadn't dressed sexy and knew that something was wrong. I was very anxious. He asked what was wrong. I told him I didn't know but I wanted to talk to a doctor about it. He just pulled out his wallet and gave me one of his credit cards. He said, 'Talk to any doctor you want for as long as you want. Use this card. I won't press you for anything you want to keep private. Do you feel like kissing me?' I kissed his lips and cried. I said I was sorry, but he said nobody could be happy every day. He asked me if I'd rather be alone and I told him yes. He told me to get better and call him when I wanted him."

I said, "Not many men would react that way. They usually want to make it about them, you know, 'What did I do wrong? What can I do to fix it?' Then they either get mad or bewildered when you say, 'Nothing.'"

She said, "I know. I know how kind and generous Aaron is. I know how lucky I am to have him. I know that I love him. That just made me feel worse about this desire that Judith had reawakened."

I said, but "Something changed. You don't desire Judith anymore, right?"

She furrowed her brow and said, "I'd put a knife in her guts if I could."

That brought me to a stop. Those were almost exactly the same words she'd used to describe her feelings about her mother after she had driven her father to suicide. That sealed it. I said, "So, you use the same words to describe your feelings toward Judith when she threatens harm to the primary man in your life as you did to describe those you had for your mother when she caused the death of your father. Do you see the connection?"