All Comments on 'Dr. Debra Will See You Now'

by Fred1177

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot!

I've been in the middle of an exam before and it seems as if many "questions" come up that require the female staff to come in and ask the female doctor for clarification of something written in someone else's medical records while my penis is exposed.

I'm small so they always look...that's my favorite part...to hear a giggle out in the hallway after they leave or the nurse will leave and then i hear whispering in the hallway and a different nurse has to come ask another question.

These ladies were so wonderful, they gave me great care and always were very kind. I was too nervous to ever become erect in front of them, but I did tell them once "it gets bigger, really" as when I'm soft my wife calls my penis her baby carrott. They giggled and I only managed a chub that really just met my penis pointed up slightly, never really engorging at all. The two of them smiled and appologized for laughing.

They just smile at me now when i visit...even the girls in the records dept smile...I'm sure they all know i have a small penis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous