Dr. Felacio and the Bimbo Ray Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candi pulled on a pink low cut tank top, the neck home to the canyon of her fake titties. She wore no panties, but put on a white miniskirt, clinging only to the very tops of her thighs. She found a pair of slutty shiny red heels, which she slipped on, "now we get to do our makeup!" Giggled Candi excitedly, beckoning Barbie to sit in the chair in front of the mirror. Both women's transformations meant that they were already beautiful, with perfectly proportional faces and smooth, blemish free skin. But they were only beautiful at the moment- they needed to look like bimbos.

Candi applied copious amounts of bright pink lip gloss to Barbie, making her pouty lips look moist, ready for a cock. She put on dark eyeliner and eyeshadow, giving Barbie a sultry, smoky look and then finished off with a pair of ridiculous fake lashes. Barbie fluttered them in the mirror, giggling at how much of a bimbo she looked. Barbie helped Candi apply her makeup, using the exact same bimbo look.

"Ohmigod! We look like sisters!" Squealed Candi

"Sexy slutty bimbo sisters!" Exclaimed Barbie, clapping her hands in excitement. Barbie looked in the mirror and squeezed her melons together,

"My titties look so good in this." Her erect, dripping cock had caused her dress to be riding most of the way up her ass cheeks. Barbie turned around and grinned as she saw her perfect bubble butt in the mirror, enthralled by her new bimbo look, oblivious to the show she was putting on for Candi. Candi sank to her knees and wrapped her full pink lips around Barbie's cock, causing her to gasp and then moan in shock and pleasure. Barbie's pent up horniness took over her, causing her to thrust into Candi's willing mouth, the whole length of her massive shaft slipping down Candi's throat in long, powerful strokes.

"Cum on my face, please come on my face" begged Candi, breathily as Barbie pulled out and rubbed her cock frantically. A massive load shot across and landed all over Candi's face and into her plentiful cleavage, coving her in white. Candi leant across and kissed Barbie, sharing the cum in her mouth.

"Should we clean you up and do your makeup again?" Asked Barbie, confused as to why they had spent so long on their makeup only to get cum all over them.

"No, Doctor Felacio likes to see his bimbos enjoying their cum, I'm going to keep it all over my face". Candi looked in the mirror and giggled at her cum soaked appearance,

"I look so sexy with cum on me".

The two bimbos exited the lift as it stopped at Dr Felacio's control centre, walking over to Dr Felacio as he tapped on his keyboard. "The satellites are in position and the formula is complete, soon the world will be paradise!" He stopped typing, "are you ready ladies?" Dr Felacio hit enter and the world was bathed in bright pink light. The bimbos started sucking his cock.

12