All Comments on 'Dr. Gaylove Pt. 01'

by switchhitter420

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A few relevant musings

I'm a sissy flitty and dumb as a rock

All I care about is a big black cock!

The author who came up with really loves being gay!

And regaling us all with these fifteenth-rate CLICHES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad, bad, bad

Honest to God, this isn't even clever. The writing is lousy the subject matter is done over the same way 5000 other authors have. Big Black Cock is a turnon for people who don't have much in the way of imagination and that includes authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH AKA BONNIETAYLOR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quit your bitching

Hey don't listen to haters. Your writing is good. It's definitely sexy. I recommend rereading your work before you submit to try and catch those pesky typos that spell check misses. Think instead of thick. Also the title doesn't make a lot of sense for the story. It is clever though. Keep writing.

For the anonymous haters:

Honestly, did you idiots not read the description? What did you think this was, classic literature? What are you looking for from this site and this category? If you don't want to read about little white sissies submitting to big black daddies why would you read this and then post bitchy comments? I feel like you morons will forever be disappointed and that makes me feel sorry for you. Check out www.openculture.com if you want real literature. This site is for those of us who want to read some sexy, kinky pulp while we masturbate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Criticism don't equal "haters," a term overused (like "big black cock")

We post criticisms because some stories are bad like this one

Becuase most of the writers here have the imagination of a clothespin and use crap like the "Big Black Cock" business as a crutch because they have no talent

And also to bring out whiners who defend this junk with posts that show they can't spell and can't control their online hissy fits.

kuk4yookuk4yooover 8 years ago
how nice

Welcome to Literotica.

Sorry about the mess, but you're in anonymous land now.

Ignore the anonymous'; Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To "Quit your bitching"

If you think this is good, then you only prove "masturbating" is probably the most intellectual exercise your brain ever gets. Tell us, do you move your lips as you read?

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 8 years ago
Tinme to continue

You have two stories started, please add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ode to the "Big Black Cock"

Hail to the BIG BLACK COCK!

It won't go away, EVER!

It of course is a CHEAP DEVICE

For writers who aren't CLEVER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue

You write what you like and how you like. Personally, I enjoy your stories. In all honesty, I'm not looking for the next great novelist here, in looking for a person whose writing excites me and turns me on. Yours does exactly that. I do hope you'll continue your stories.

Clarissa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved it! I have always wanted to get on my knees in front of a black man to worship his cock as the woman I identify as. When my wife began going out with blackmen when we seperated for a few years and I began to express myself as a woman, not a gay male. I had dreams of having my wife's lover or lovers to humiliate me in front of her or have her help them humiliate me.

Wearing high heels and dresses I would be taken as the woman I wanted to be all in front of my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

where is the rest??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous