Dr. Nix Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er, that's fine," I said before rushing down the hall. Usually Jocelyn wasn't that irresponsible. I burst into my exam room, hoping there wasn't some thug chick looting the place.

It was not a thug. It was my former receptionist Stacey who was in the middle of removing her DD cup bra. Her eyes grew to the size of small saucers when she saw me and instinctively tried running toward me. But since she had obviously been rushing to get naked, her pleated skirt was still around her ankles and she fell straight forward.

I lurched ahead and caught her just in time, managing to close the door behind me with my foot.

"My hero," said the bimbo, her long eyelashes fluttering.

"Jesus Christ, Stacey," I said, "you have to warn me before you just show up! I didn't even know you were in town."

"I have the week off, Doctor! I wanted to surprise you. I'm going crazy without your big doctor dick."

I had to admit, it was nice to see her again. While Paula was giving her a run for her money, Stacey had always been the stupidest and most receptive slut. I had certainly missed her holes almost every day, so my annoyance at the surprise turned into a rekindled lust. I helped her stand up and step out of her panties properly. The now entirely naked teen dropped to her knees. Despite how much I had missed her skilled mouth, I had too much respect for the blowjob Paula had given me earlier. I pulled Stacey back onto her feet.

"Stacey, I trained you to be an incredible cock-sucker, but today you would only disappoint me. So instead, I'm going to fuck you from behind until I flood your pussy with my 45-year-old jizz."

"I don't get it, don't you need rain to have a flood?"

"Fuck, you're so fucking stupid," I said.

"But that's a good thing right? Like, I'm your stupid whore?"

I had never felt more proud.

"Damn straight, now bend over and take my big doctor dick."

Stacey obeyed, moaning like I was already fucking her. The skinny naked slut wiggled her flat little butt like her pussy was furiously craving my cock. Her voice - equal parts attractive and annoying - only confirmed it.

"Please, oh please Doctor Nix. I've missed your dick so much. So so much. I fuck and suck as many cocks as I can, but they're never as good as yours."

"You don't work for me anymore, you can call me 'daddy' instead of 'Doctor'."

"Huh? But you're not my daddy," said Stacey, still rotating her ass. She was so wet that I could see her juices running down her leg.

"I know, you dumb slut, but there's such thing as pretending. Call me 'daddy'"

"Okay daddy, if it'll make you fuck me."

"You've become such a spoiled little girl, you have to earn my cock."

"PLEEAASSE," she yelled. The desperate teen seemed to be losing her sanity to her craving for my dick. I loved the power.

"Beg me more," I said, somehow resisting even touching her.

"Daddydaddy please! Fuck your baby girl, fuck your slutty whore, fuck the girl who lives for your dick!"

I had planned on teasing her for longer, but Stacey shocked me with her words and I almost involuntarily jabbed my prick into her cunt. Stacey's cry was filled with as much relief as it was pleasure. She looked a little awkward, bending over with nothing to grip, but I also found the image erotic. Soon, my furious bucking made it difficult for her to keep her balance, so I grabbed her arms and kept her upright by using them as reins while I continued to ride her.

"Oh! Oh doctor! Ohmigod! Doctor Nix, I'm cumming! I'm cumming for you, daddy!"

Her words made me groan as they mixed with the image of her being fucked senseless. She looked like a ragdoll, gripped by my hands and being pistoned by my cock, her sizeable breasts swinging wildly under her. She was unable to do anything except spill dirty words out of her young mouth while letting her body be used for my pleasure. I did my best to keep my load back, I had missed fucking this dumb slut so much that I didn't want it to be over so quickly. I felt Stacey convulse and actually grow quieter as I felt the recognizable warmth of one of her orgasms.

I couldn't care less if a girl came or not, but it did help my ego. Plus, it felt nice when Stacey did it; it wasn't always so noticeable with other girls.

I had to use more strength to keep the girl from collapsing as she recovered from her orgasm, but it paid off as she soon fell back into her dirty-talking ways.

"Come on, daddy! Cum in your good girl's pussy. Are you gunna dump that big load in me? Are you gunna fill me up, daddy? Please? Please, uh, fuck, oh god"

She could barely keep talking as I started to fuck her harder than I had fucked anybody in a long time. I let go off all abandon and railed her like a fuckdoll. Stacey lost herself to the perverse pleasure, and her rolled back eyes and violently swaying breasts finally pushed me over the edge.

"OH FUCK" I yelled as Stacey regained just a little bit of her breath.

"Yesssss," she managed happily as she felt my seed fill her up, "I...uhhhh, I missed your thick cum in my...ohgod. In my pussy, Doctor."

I said nothing and let go of my grip on her arms as I felt my final spurt escape my aching dick. I had just had two of the greatest orgasms of my life from two different girls whose ages didn't even add up to mine when put together.

Stacey fell to the floor with a shocked squeal that turned into a playful giggle. She rolled on her back to catch her breath and I admired the way her jello-like breasts spread across the top of her chest until the tightness of her skin didn't let them fall any longer.

"Mmmm," Stacey moaned, "that was just as good as I was expecting. I really needed that."

She giggled some more to herself and moved her head around, glancing around the ceiling. I glanced at the circles of red I had left on her wrists and decided to let her have a moment to relax while I got dressed.

"I remember being on my back so much in this room, daddy," Stacey waxed nostalgic, "I memorized every little thing about this room during all the times you fucked me and fucked me and fucked me again. I dunno why you added those weird black things to the corners, though."

I froze.

"What?"

"Those little black circle thingies. They're so small, so they're not really nice decoration, I don't really get why you have them."

For the first time since I could remember, I felt myself panic. My body shook as I turned my head to the ceiling. The truth was quickly forming in my head, but my denial allowed me to still take a closer look just in case. Unfortunately, sometimes things are exactly as they appear.

Cameras.

Hidden cameras.

How the fuck could I have been so stupid? How was I so blind?

I blinked first, then ran out of my office but I was too late. Jocelyn was gone, and seeing as she left her computer logged in, I guessed it was in a hurry. I opened the front door of my practice, but she had disappeared into the street. I cursed and walked back to the computer.

I noticed a flashing tab on the taskbar. It was FTP software. There was a "successful upload" confirmation message and my stomach sank even further. I clicked "okay" and scanned the screen. Dozens of files were uploaded to a private server, all labeled by date and patient name. Of course I tried deleting them, but the action required a password. I vaguely heard Stacey calling from down the hallway, but it was blocked by the sound of my pounding head. My legs were so weak that the emergency cell vibrating in my pocket almost knocked me over. I scrambled for it. It was a text from Jocelyn.

12