Dr. Victor: A Hard Day At Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry, Frank's partner walked in then and came over to Frank.

"You don't look to well today. How are you feeling?" said Jerry.

Frank looked up at Jerry and grabbed the towel to dry off while answering, "Miserable. It just came on me now."

"Yes, your head nurse noticed that you seemed pale just now and asked me to look in on you. If you would like, I could take care of your patients today. We both have light schedules. It would be no problem."

"I don't know. Some of them don't like last minute changes. They may not want to see you without being asked first."

"Not a problem," Jerry said, "We'll let them know you had to go home on sudden notice and if they won't see me they can reschedule. Anyone not here yet we'll call and ask before they make the trip." Frank thought about the offer. He was not in the habit of giving up on his patients, but Jerry would be taking over the whole operation eventually and they would need to become comfortable with him as their doctor. He accepted the offer and told his head nurse to open the files for Jerry for any patient that would see him.

Frank felt drained, and a little unsteady on his feet. He carefully made his way to the entry and grabbed his coat and opened the door to go out. The bright day nearly drove him back into the lobby. He cast his eyes down and used his hand to shade his eyes from the light. He could not help but notice that the bright day had chased his erection away.

Making his way to the car he noticed a hobo sitting by a Dumpster staring at something. When Frank looked over to where the man was staring, he saw the two women hiding in the shade of some bushes, embraced in a kiss.

The sight of mother and daughter kissing passionately enticed Frank. He found he could not look away as the two rubbed each others bare behind. They had broke from the kiss and Maria exposed an ample breast for Julianne when some clouds covered the sky. The women broke from their moment of passion and started down the road again.

Frank looked for the hobo, but he seemed gone. There was nothing left to see, so Frank got in his car, pulled down the sun-visor, and put on his darkest pair of sunglasses.

As he drove home to his wife, Frank's thoughts drifted between the time he will get to spend with his wife, and the incident at the office. He knew he had dreamed what happened and looked for any way to prove it to himself. A thought had hit him so hard he slammed on his brakes. There was a car behind him that blew its horn and then pulled around. Frank reconsidered his thought and then decided that it was the proof he needed of imagining the incident at the office. After all, he thought to himself, Maria could not re-grow her hymen.

With the satisfaction of settling his conscience, Frank drove home.

12