All Comments on 'Dr Wooden, Sex Therapist Ch. 01'

by Modestly

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW another stupid WACC story

And it follows the a very old and well abused story line. Never show this coming.

When is the "author" going to have this WACC turn into a complete can of mush that is incapability of interacting in society.

deadonedeadonealmost 11 years ago
Only one question

How is fucking other men and giving them attention suppose to help the marriage?

There is no way in hell that it would help and could only hurt it.

By the way the husband never agreed to the open marriage.

But this will continue until the husband is a whimpering wreak that needs Vet to put him down.

deadonedeadonealmost 11 years ago
Of course the logical answer just hit me

She has been cheating for last few years. She hired these two scamers to twist the husbands brains into thinking there is something wrong with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another Fucked up Story

I don't need to read anymore. I already know how this is going to end up. Such a tired story line. After chapter XX it will still be the same.

How about in chapter 2. Have him divorce the self serving bitch, sue the doctors and beat the shit out of her lover. Now that line would surprise me. That way we can save the space for a decent story. 1* because there isn't a negative number available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5 stars

5 stars to offset the whiner's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1 Star

To offset the moron Fetishist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Junk

Go back and reread Quinn Rogan for some ideas on how to write sans some of the smut around today. Look here -- http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=35760&page=submissions

Sadly, he and some of the serious writers have long gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

Not my cup of tea. Despite that, this is a tired over used theme. Assuming the "facts" as given are true we have an unsatisfied wife (since they were dating???) and a husband who may have a small dick. Why stay together? If she has needs that aren't being filled let her look elsewhere. He does not need to be her provider. And no he didn't agree to an open relationship. If you are not going let him man up then please end this now.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Why do not they divorce?

@ Anon food tickets.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@ Duna

The term is meal tickets. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
your

and idiot just to post a story with no story.

I'm sure your favorite story is Titanic, the story of a ship sinking and you watch that ship sinking for more then 2 hours.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Meal tickets.

@ Anon Thank You! (I hope my editor remains at my 7th story mending and I can publish that story on storiesonline.net soon !)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Insulting

Fictional or not you just disgraced real sex therapists everywhere. Behaviour of these two snake oil peddlars is criminal.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 11 years ago
Great Start

For us true cuckies, a great start. I will have to get my wife to read this...even if I am a cucky only at heart. Being small, I would just love this to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you should update

your bio, you forgot to put sick fucker.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 11 years ago
The clue is in the title.

To Anonymous.

Fucking cucked assfucker. Always the same moaning anonymous spunk-spittled incest loving mother fucking cunt.

Good writing, excellent dialog. A bit too obvious though - nothing there coming out of leftfield. It's a gentle genre, with perceptible humor, and I'll give a three star, which may go up to a four if you raise your game. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well let's see in the second chapter the therapist loses her license. Really no other way for this little tale to go unless you totally suspend belief. This is no longer the loving wives category as it is only cuck tales so I won't vote. I don't understand cuckoldry and how people can live that way so this is not for me. Why any man would want to be humiliated is beyond me! Thanks for the heads up at the top!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Not bad - Agree both therapists look like set-ups

Exactly what is Sweetie up to?

First, the reader does not know if the pair are in their mid-20s - married for 2-3 years, or 10 or even 20 years further along than that. We also don't know if Hubby is sole-breadwinner and doing well, or not. (There is a hint in that he can afford $100 a pop, but objects to $200).

It sounds like she wants to keep the breadwinner, but lose (or seriously discourage) the bed partner (while getting a green light for her choice of Bulls!) Divorce, of course, would be the straight-forward solution...and would not require therapy! Hubby, of course, needs to consider that Sweetie has been hiding her dissatisfaction since before they were married...and go straight to divorce court! Her solution sucks swamp water!

Sweetie will prevail, or this story would be over already!

4*

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

For the forewarning. I don't read or like cuck stories, but their writers do interest me. I've known thousands of men in my life. I guess not many men in the army or oil exploration sites are submissive, but even in all other walks of my life, I've never known a submissive man. Penis size isn't in any direct proportion to masculine behavior. Some of the most courageous and masculine men in my units were not generously endowed. My Irish master sergeant was a tiny man and endowed in proportion. He had thirteen kids and an adoring wife. He also had no fear in combat and is the most decorated soldier I've ever known. How did you get submissive, childhood abuse or domineering mom? Just curious.

snakes454snakes454almost 11 years ago
fetish garbage

X_dickless_x should stick to reading the gay section. Cum guzzeling faggot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I really like the way you write.Very believable scenario- dialogue. Flows very well. Not all women care about a man's cock size. My man is on the slim side, and his cock is about 5-6 " inches long, but not very thick. He is fabulous with it though. He loves to use his hands and his mouth on me, which I also love. It makes me feel very worshipped.The other night we laid in bed. He kept telling me how tired he was from work and everything. I was tired too but he kept rubbing my breasts and playing with my nipples. After two hours of it- he fell asleep several times- I was ready to scream he had me so hot!We went to sleep together and woke up the next day extremely tired.He's good with his hands, and mouth and that's all good! Great story you wrote!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

For giving me another series to ignore. Pure crap that should be under Fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well, here goes another hopeless, helpless cuck story

You could as easily have said, "The man is an insecure child in a hopeless marriage.....Hopeless, because they never talked about anything important....EVER!"......and ended it there.

There are so many of these lousy cuck stories! I don't get it.

No imagination, just rehashing the same damn set of features:

She's frustrated, but never told him.

He's stunned to discover he's sexually inadequate and stupid enough to believe it's related to his size.

She wants to 'experience' life with 'real' sex with a 'real' man and sets out to do so without talking it out.

He's pissed and clueless, hopeless and helpless.

This is one dimensional drivel.

Again, your lack of imagination kills this story for me before it even get's off the ground.

Too bad. You write well enough, just need a story to tell and some imagination in doing it.

By the by, your shrinks are amoral assholes with an agenda. Whose? Not sure, and probably won't be back to find out.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 11 years ago
Very fucked up story

Please stop. Find something else to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh God..

please no! not a whole series..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good

I look forward to the rest of the series

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 11 years ago
Another Wimp Cuck Story

Like other comments, this is one very tired story line. Nothing new here. If by the grace of God the author doesn't finish this, THANK YOU!! The only redeeming value in a continuation is to burn them. Bad. Sue the therapists, divorce the bitch and hunt down the lover. Enough said.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Easy fix.

Divorce her. Get audio and video, and I hope you live in a Fault state where she gets jack and squat for cheating, and Jack just left town.

Bald_Jason74Bald_Jason74almost 11 years ago
Looking forward to the rest of the series!

If others don't want to read it...they don't have to. Nobody is forcing them to read these kinds of stories. You even had a warning up. They're being ridiculous. lol. Just keep writing what turns you on and I'll be here to read it :)

ModestlyModestlyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Can somebody explain the logic in this...

"So... you told me in the first 3 or 4 lines of this story what it's about and I read it anyways then I bitched at you for writing a story about it."

You don't like my writing? Fine... But don't criticize me because I'm turned on by something different than you.

People who are criticizing this story for being cliche, I've haven't read many stories about being humiliated by a sex therapist on literotica. There are plenty of stories in the cuckold/cheating wives/humiliation genre but I don't know what you want from me... I'm turned on by what I'm turned on by.

I'm going to keep on writing and focus on the people who enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

It's always nice to read a story about some stupid guy getting taken advantage of by his wife. It's also a turn on when some other people talk a husband into letting his wife get seduced. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pretty good

I must say - pretty good. I'm sick of all the hardcore humiliation, and unrealistic cuckold stories. This actually seems somewhat believable - a guy and his wife seeing an unconventional therapist who suggests an open marriage. Stay on this track and please, don't get to part 3 and have the wife turn into a porn-star-like-chick. It will be cool if she finds a boyfriend, it develops into a serious relationship, and she stays with her husband while fulfilling all her sexual needs w/ the boyfriend who is better than the husband physically.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 11 years ago

You have to make him wear a real chastity device like a Lori's tube or a Neosteel.

Good God, this story is off to a great start.

Thanks

kapugiannkapugiannalmost 11 years ago
More!

It's been too long. I'm awaiting chapter 2. Off to a good start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you seem olfended people dont like your theme and have a chip on ur shoulder

if u don't want the negative number and comments put the stories in fetish or gay for the audiences that will enjoy them. Do you really realize the amount of hate and disrespect a woman would have to have for her husband to act in such a manner. People wonder why men kill their wives and them themselves, your story will explain why. Women with caverns shouldn't marry smaller cocks faking organisms to get a meal ticket. Sex before marriage can keep from have mismatched couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just get rid of her

And may I suggest a penile implant and possibly suing the quack docs...

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Husband is following her lead

He has no choice. Little pee pee, jerking off to his perverted idea's. Yes the second Dr was correct, he needs chastity. And panties. Hope she starts having him suck her strap on and stretches his pussy a bit for him before she hands him off to a hung tranny to be taught to suck cock, swallow, and to breed his pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
junk that what it is

I think this is junk and should not be showed to any one. No Dr would do this if they did or do they should me sued.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

After all these years it actually makes no sense to write about this story. The author must have long since recognized what an idiotic story he wrote. Stories that are improbable as a fantasy and have no relation to reality are solely ridiculous. Even the most die-hard fan will not make an idiot and take an iota of this idiotic text at face value. He won't even want to use this story for masturbation. He knows that the two therapists lost their license faster than they can think, that the husband will sue them for ruining his marriage and the wife will be divorced faster than she can cheat! So what did the writer want with this bullshit? If he's on this page again, he can explain!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous