All Comments on 'Draconian Breed'

by uh-oh

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensabout 9 years ago
Brilliant..

Great story...right up my street...well written and imaginative. Oh, and erotic too, by the way! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting

Probably one of my favorite stories of you so far.

I really like the idea of the reluctant, pure, girl being transformed by the monster's impregnation of her.

That, and her becoming its faithful mate.

anonkanonkabout 9 years ago
How romantic! <3

I love stories like this. You did a very wonderful job as you always do. Perhaps you can do a fantasy version of Ashley's Dark Awakening? ^^ This was almost that, just add another elf that leads the main character into lizardman breeding. Hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You need to work on your grammar.

Seriously, it's murdering any immersion you can get out of this story.

Dragons300Dragons300about 7 years ago
Sequel?

Will you ever write a sequel to this? it's one of my favorite stories from you and one of the hottest! I'd LOVE to see this story continue.

pwnsumnubspwnsumnubsalmost 6 years ago

amazing, as are the rest of your stories. i love the conquest element in them; her visualization of the lizardman's sperm corrupting her egg was beyond hot. looking forward to more of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome story

U make me wish it was my dungeons and dragons character who is a female high elf ranger was also captured by the lizardmem and forced to mate with him until I give birth to his young.

shyspudshyspudabout 2 years ago

i only have one problem with this, its too short and demands more, so much more. However....

OliegatorOliegatorabout 2 years ago

This was excellent. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While I found your prose to be a bit purple, your story is nonetheless quite entertaining and arousing. Thanks for sharing it!

Wolftight21Wolftight212 months ago

A very arousing read. ^^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useruh-oh@uh-oh
I have been writing erotic literature as a hobbyist and professional for nearly two decades on everything breeding, impregnation, and pregnancy. If you like my work, you can find many more stories, captions, pictures, and videos through the links below: Blog: http://impregnat...