All Comments on 'Dragon Heart Ch. 01'

by CapeYork775

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Length of sentences!

Some of your sentences are an entire paragraph long! - makes it difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Paragraphs?

It almost seems like the "paragraphs" themselves are just sentances, or some are fragments and not sentances at all. but other than that, great story, can't wait to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Decent, but...

Liked the context of your story and what descriptions you wrote but it felt like certain scenes were over to quickly despite how long you stated them being. Giving the reader time increments tends to make them feel like they are missing out on whats happening in the scene. Imagine every time you state a certain amount of time has passed the reader's vision of what is happening cuts to a black screen that states "Ten minutes later" before fading back into the scene already in progress.

Secondly, you can never have too much erotic description. Inserting tab A into slot B is well and good, but what are the mages breasts doing while she is being pounded? Are they just merely jiggling or bouncing madly on her chest? Is her skin flushed with her arousal or pale with fear? Is she anticipating her lovers climax? Is she afraid of being impregnated? How about her lovers breathing? Is it labored or gentle? Does she feel ashamed that she is being bred by a demi human? Does it secretly turn her on?

CapeYork775CapeYork775about 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you, and sorry!

Anon 1-2: I'm working on my sentences, slowly but hopefully surely! And if all else fails I'll just get an editor until I can do it myself.

Anon 3: Thank you for your feedback! I'll try to keep those things in mind if I write another story c:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
strange but erotic

Ehh? Surprise ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapeYork775@CapeYork775
9 Followers
I would be gratified for any and all constructive critisicm, and even if I don't comment on it, I promise to take it to heart! Please watch my progress! :3