All Comments on 'Dragon Prince'

by dragoncelt

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelalmost 15 years ago
Very Good!

Enjoyed this thoroughly! Is there going to be more? You have certainly laid down a good enough back story for there to be more. Looking forward to reading more of your work!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
I really liked that!

Will there be more chapters? I would have liked to know the characters names. Seemed funny that they were just the girl and the prince for the whole story. Also, does she know that he is not fully human? I hope you decide to continue with these characters. I found them both quite likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love it

Great story. Please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOVED IT

YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE--I MUST BE ABLE TO READ MORE!! I LOVE THE PASSION AND THE LOVE HE FEELS FOR HER AND SHE FOR HIM.

TricialenTricialenalmost 15 years ago
Dragons Can Be Sexy

I love your story and hope to read more. You have my interest in this Dragon Prince who shapeshifts and his innocent bride. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh my

Your entire story left me breathless and speechless. Your description of their interaction with one another was beautiful. For myself, I did not mind so much not knowing their names. Your description of what each was feeling was more than enough for me. I'm absolutely in love with your story. I hope you continue soon!

FunfemaleFunfemalealmost 15 years ago
Great!!!

Wonderfully sexy and heartwarming. The Dragon Prince is very sexy; I would love to hear more details about his physical description, though. (Hair, height, eye color, body build, muscles)

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555almost 15 years ago
Love IT!

More please. Would like to know what he looks like and what his name is what he looks like as a dragon.

Hime_HimikoHime_Himikoover 14 years ago
Excellent! Must have more!

Incredible so far. Hope to read more from you soon!

sunshinesdevotionsunshinesdevotionover 14 years ago
GREAT!!

This was a great first chapter! Hope you are working on more!!

IttyBitty1IttyBitty1over 14 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed the first chapter! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is Great!!!!!

Super great! pleazzzzzzzze write more chapters. and mayb im jus being an idiot and missed it but could you pleaze tell his name. But again...mayb i just wasn't looking and missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More!

Please write more! I've loved this story so far!

Elfin69Elfin69about 14 years ago
Wonderful Start

Please update this again, it is complete awesome and I cannot wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
PLEASE post the next chapter!

Four months should be long enough for editing, don't you think ? :-)

isis81isis81over 13 years ago

I hope you continue! I'm enjoying their relationship - he's a strong personality but they both seem to be making an effort to care for and about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE

SOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

BRILLIANT WRITING

leejamesleejamesover 13 years ago
interesting

I enjoy your effort with this story, but hope that if you continue, you will give us some more character development. While a good sex story is totally normal on this website, it will draw more readers in to your work if you add in more about the characters themselves, and don't just have an extremely long sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like!

Its a really good story so far and I hope that you do continue it. I agree that it needs more character set up but I think that this is a very good teases chapter and I defently want some more so please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Questions

Why is she taken from her parents? Why is her fertility important? Was there a dieseas or are women rare? Why is he known for cruelty if he is such a softy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DAMN YOU!

WHERE THE HELL IS MY SECOND CHAPTER! i love tthis story :)

curiousfemmecuriousfemmealmost 12 years ago
Sweet

It's unusual to find something so innocent on Literotica, but I like the novelty! A sweet, but still sensual story - it's just too bad there are no follow-up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazingly Awesome!!

I totally LOVED this story! You gave them a relationship that could grow into something more. That is much more interesting than just a marriage for children and treaty. He was rumored to have done terrible things, but the story gave him a sweet and caring personality. When are you gonna post the next chapter?!? I cant wait to read more XD

ShyaraShyaraabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Such a perfect combination of sweet and erotic, a sudden rush between tenderness and desire. All my Compliments, I cannot wait for more...

chococat452chococat452about 11 years ago
the end?

Is that the end of the story? Seems a bit sudden. Chance of a second chapter?

sensual_bluesensual_bluealmost 11 years ago
Loved It!!

I just read this story and i love it, i hope there will be more chapters soon, i added you to my Favorite List, I hope that will inspired you to write another chapter or chapters because i am so not ready for this story to end!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sequel Please ;D

I Love it !!!!!! please write more chapters!!!

sexymomma57sexymomma57almost 11 years ago

too bad there wont be any more chapters. this was written in '09

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please!

I absolutely loved it! You should write more of this. Or sell it. Or something. Write another sweet chapter and i will be eternally grateful!

fluffybunny22fluffybunny22almost 11 years ago

Damn. Another great story written a long time ago and never to be completed.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
THIS SUCKS,,

It was starting to be a good story,,,,why so many do this and dont finish is beyond me,,,what a waste,,on both sides..

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfover 10 years ago
such a good start

please continue. you have captured my attention and i would love to know what happened

blacgoldblacgoldover 10 years ago
I want to rate this

But it's unfinished. I'll hold off rating until the story is complete

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
noooooo

Please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hi luvly

i just wanted to tell you that i absolutely loved this story. thank you for writing something so beautiful. you made my day with this story. its so sweet and sincere. the tickle fight meant a lot to me as a reader. thank you.

CalaharaCalaharaover 9 years ago
were is the rest?

Loved it so far, really hope that you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please let there be more!!!

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago
not completed

where is the rest of this story? did she get pregnant? what is his dragon form like? what do her parents and siblings have to say about her new place? what are her duties other than the obvious and raising any babies? great start but not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep going!

Oh please Continue on with this story! It is wonderful. And I'd love to know if she gets pregnant with the twins.

fauxgirlfauxgirlover 8 years ago

Please, please continue your story. I would love to find out how she handles the pregnancy. How he handles her different moods . How the children grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazingly done

Though, I'd hate to be her. Sure he seems nice, but she knows nothing about him other than he can't stop having sex with her, and her willing to purchase a girl kidnapped and held hostage as long as she can have multiple children immediately. Yay :(

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Love it!!!

I can't wait to read more of their story! Please keep writing!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago

It's a shame that there is only one chapter to this story. It's very good!

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 6 years ago
Too Bad...

As already mention, it "Too Bad" there is only one chapter, with so many ways this tale could go, especially with family arriving, customs and culture to learn, expectation and desires to fulfill, battles, insurrections and...well you get the picture...please don´t let us hang hey?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Soo, so, so, so GOOD!

Where is the rest!?! This is probably my fav story to date and I need more if at all possible. You are an extremely gifted writer and I want this story to continue to take us on this interesting journey. Please, come back and give us more!!

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

thoroughly enjoyed this story. Bummer you didn't continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh I would give anything for you to build on this incredible start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are so many ways this story could continue. Please don't leave us hanging. I have to know more! But it feels so unfinished since it's mentioned that they have a three day honeymoon. Like couldn't you have written more? You could have gone the prince is forced to marry her route since it is also mentioned that his eyes were cold during the marriage ceremony. Honestly this story might have turned out better if written from the prince's perspective since he kind of feels more developed as a character so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kindness goes so much further than hurtful Evil intent, to just take what you believe is yours, to do as you wish. I really like what you have here, yet you've stopped. leaving me to wonder why.!

PurplefizzPurplefizz7 months ago

It’s a shame this story was never completed, the writing shows a desire on the part of the author to not reduce the creation of children to a mere pornographic rutting of bodies, a fault that all to many stories have. Love and desire are real, all too frequently we can forget that to our cost and confuse them for lust and want. Please think about finishing this story if you ever look in on it Dragoncelt, it’s well worth it imho. Regards Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous