All Comments on 'Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 12: Cashing Out'

by T_Silverwolf

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finally! Now more please!

As always, your sex scenes are hot! I did also enjoy the banter between Sarah and Keiter very much, because of their wits. Those two are growing on me. The others not so much, because they're "simple." I'm crossing fingers for Keiter in future sex scenes, because since he had sex with a goddess, he must've learned some nice tricks or something. Otherwise, keep up the great work!

T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I'm not really one for narcissism (despite all evidence to the contrary), but I wanted to thank you all for your feedback both public and private and your (in my opinion) generous ratings that you've been giving my stories.

It's really humbling and encouraging to know that something I produce is worth your time to read, I only hope I can continue to keep you entertained as we go forward. :)

Also, while this is -very- preliminary, I'd like to mention that I'm working on turning the first volume into a novella I hope to release sometime in February. This means three things:

1) Revisions

2) More plotty bits and a little more focused narrative that will hopefully bring the (episodic) tale to a start while keeping the entire volume a semi-self contained story.

3) It's going to be released on Amazon and free for a short time as part of KDP select.

If you're curious or want to know more about it, please check out my blog where I'll be posting updates and other such stuffage. The site is: http://tsilverwolf.wordpress.com/

Expect another update on the story here in the next couple days, I'm going to submit it after I have another editing pass. :)

T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

First, I want to say thank you to everyone who's been making this so much fun to write. It seriously means a lot. I don't usually like asking for anything of my readers, but I find myself struggling big time and I hope you'll consider becoming a patron of my work. For as little as a dollar per chapter, you'll get higher quality content (I can spend more time editing!), free books in this and other worlds and so, so much more.

If you have a moment, take a look at my blog and it will explain the situation a little more clearly. tsilverwolf(dot)wordpress(dot)com I'm not holding future content for ransom, but your support would mean more frequent writing, more frequent releases (in all forms) and it also means I can support myself instead of having to worry about finding a warm bridge to sleep under. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous