Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 12: Cashing Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That it is."

"And those. . ." She looked between Sarah and the shrine. "Those. . ."

Sarah turned to the racks of clothes and started rummaging for something to wear. "Mmmhmm."

"But, there are so many. . ."

"You make it sound like a bad thing. Better a lover that's willing to introduce the uninitiated in a gentle manner than one that doesn't know what they're doing themselves, don't you think?" Sarah picked out a few blouses, some pants and her favorite set of boots from under the racks. She grabbed one of the better velvet dresses, too, just to be sure she had all angles covered. When Tessarie looked back at her, the girl's deep olive skin had paled several shades.

"Y-- You mean. . ."

"Each one was a virgin," Sarah stuffed her clothes into a bag, tossed it by the door and started looking for another bag. "I have many hobbies."

"S- Sarah?"

"Yes, dear?" It came out sharper than she intended. "Please, we really need to be getting ready to leave-- grab some clothes and--. . ." she trailed off when she saw a telltale bulge swelling between the small elf's legs. The hardening member poked the front of her dress forward even as she tried to shift it, to hide her natural reaction. When Sarah went over to her, the girl turned away. "You know. . ."

"I-- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Shh." Sarah slipped her arms around the smaller woman and laid her chin on her shoulder. "Can I confess something to you?" She pressed her cheek to the full blood's ear, trailing her hands down around the girl's waist. When she tried to slip free Sarah held her firmly. "Let it happen," she breathed into Tessarie's ear. "If nothing else is going right this evening, I should at least like to enjoy you as you are."

Tessarie shuddered as she laid her small hand across Sarah's. "R-- Do you mean that?"

"Would I lie to you?"

The girl turned to look up at the half-blooded woman and her teeth sunk into her lower lip. Her voice wavered while her lips parted to speak but Sarah stopped her, sealed her objection with a kiss. To hell with it, she decided, they had enough time that they could enjoy a little comfort before parting ways.

Parting ways. Yes, it would happen sooner than she wanted.

Sarah closed her eyes, leaning into the girl's warmth and taking the frail elf into her embrace. She was warm, tender and soft, well hung and cute as a button. Even the pointed ears didn't distract from her beauty. So innocent and naïve, the kind of creature Sarah wanted to be once more.

But she couldn't, could she? There was no going back. She knew that and still she longed for it, longed for what could have been. But maybe things could be different with the elf. They were both technically immortal-- Tessarie because of her birth and Sarah because of her Pact-- maybe there could be something.

Maybe.

Tessarie wrapped her arms around her and sunk into the kiss, pulling Sarah close and pushing up on to her tiptoes, somehow managing to prod Sarah's nether lips with the tip of her still hardening cock. The girl let out a soft moan. Sarah slid her hand down and grabbed her butt, pushing her weight further into the fey-blooded woman, setting the tone. Sarah wouldn't be won so easily, no. She wasn't going to find what she needed with this girl, but that didn't mean they couldn't have a little fun.

It was always the same. No matter the species, they were just too simple for her. They didn't offer challenges, they didn't test her. They couldn't break her and put her back together again. Tessarie was no different.

And yet, she was comfortable to be with. Warm. Responsive. The girl's hands trailed down to Sarah's waist while a soft mewl reverberated in her throat. Maybe they could give it a try.

Sarah grabbed her ass harder and slipped her finger between the tight muscles of the elf's cheeks. Too practiced to be new to it, she found the girl's sphincter and pressed against it gently. That got a gasp from her and a wide eyed look. Fear swirled in her eyes as they looked at one another and for just a moment Sarah was sure the girl was going to pull away. "I- I-"

"Shh," Sarah kissed her chin. "We've no time for that now, but know this--" she hefted the girl up off the ground with a bit of effort and pinned her against the nearest wall, meeting her eyes with a challenging smile. "I can be giving." She kissed the trembling girl playfully. "Or I can take. . ."

Tessarie's eyes widened a little and she blushed with such furious heat that her cheeks almost matched Sarah's hair. The heat from her blush was positively chilly compared to the thick heat that separated them, though. As if reading her thoughts, it twitched.

Sarah smiled. "I'll let you choose, but you should know, I have. . ."

"Expectations." Tessarie leaned forward tentatively. She licked her lips, looked down and then met her gaze once more. Her cock throbbed against Sarah's stomach. That moment could have stretched on forever and the girl still wouldn't have had something to say. Sarah set her down carefully.

"You need to get dressed."

"Ineedtobathe," the elf blurted.

"That you do." Sarah stood, combed her fingers through Tessarie's blond mane and smiled playfully. "You're cute when you blush, has anyone ever told you that?" When the young elf looked down Sarah sighed and turned back to the clothes rack. She hadn't had many elves in her time in the city, but she did have a few outfits, all of which looked as though they would have fit the young mage with a little modification.

Tessarie stepped up behind her. She felt the heat of the elf's hard cock a split second before she registered her presence. In another breath the elf had her hands on Sarah's waist. She was shaking like a leaf in the wind as her hands slid down to cup Sarah's hips while she pushed her thick, hot meat against Sarah's nether lips.

Even in her tired state, the warmth was a welcome sensation . The girl's small hands pressed into her meaty flanks and pulled back with as much strength as she could muster. Even with the trembling doubt, it was enough to show that she was trying. Sarah turned her head slightly, feigning disinterest while she continued to pick through the clothes.

The red heat of the girl's unnatural appendage didn't fade in the least as she leaned forward onto her tiptoes. She pushed her weight forward and pressed her thumbs into Sarah's lower back, murmuring in a husky, tense voice. "I want to please you."

As far as demands went it wasn't terribly inspiring, but Sarah looked back with a smirk. "I think you just want a place to bury that hog leg."

"W- What?"

"Human expression, dear." Sarah stood and turned, thrusting the clothes she'd picked out at Tessarie. "Let's go get cleaned up, then let's see if you can convince me of your sincerity." Sarah grinned at the elf's confused, hesitant smile. She took the girl's hand and lead her out. In the hall, both Keiter and the human looked at them. Sarah held up her chosen outfit. "Keiter, see if you can find my coat, would you dear?" She didn't wait for a reply before ducking into the bathroom.

The teak cubicle in the back of the room was ringed with a halo of copper pipes trimmed with gold accenting two large silver knobs and the pipe that fed the rain head inside the cubicle. It was fairly simple in design and allowed for heated water to be poured in. Sarah stepped around the side of the stall and slid a wood panel to the side so she could pump the lever a few times.

Tessarie watched as Sarah primed the shower with a faintly crooked little smile pulling at the corner of her mouth. It was cute in a way, Sarah could almost imagine what may have been going through the girl's mind. She certainly knew what was going on between the girl's legs.

"What's that grin for, dear?"

"O- Oh! Erm--" She blushed and looked away. "S- Sorry, I was. . . Sorry." The young elf exhaled a sigh into her long blonde bangs and ran a hand over her face. She held it over her eyes, "I find you very attract- attractive." She spread her fingers to reveal an eye.

"Is that right miss Tessarie?" Sarah crossed her arms under her breasts, gaze lingering on the elf's hard on. Even through the dress, Sarah could see the girl's nipples were every bit as hard, and trying to poke through the material. "Well, then." She sauntered over to the girl and pressed her weight against the smaller elf-blood. The whisper that left her mouth was meant only for them. "What is it you find attractive, dear?"

"I--" she fell silent when Sarah took her hand.

"Show me."

Tessarie swallowed. "L- Like this?" she reached for Sarah's blouse tentatively. Her gaze kept flicking between the shirt and Sarah's eyes. The uncertainty mixed with excitement sparked deep in her warm gaze as she ran her tongue over her lips.

"Sweetheart."


"H- huh?"

"Time is not on our side."

The girl inhaled through her nose. "O- Okay," carefully, as though she might break something, she slid her hands under Sarah's blouse and followed the ridges of the half-blood's body. Sarah smiled and raised her arms over her head while Tessarie continued to push up inch after inch. It wasn't until the girl gasped that she realized the mistake she'd made. Her chest was still covered in blood from her wound which she'd not had a chance to clean.

"Ah, right. Shower first,"

Tess smiles weakly. "Sorry-- uh. . . So how does this work?"

"Oh, it's very technical. Involved and, I dare say, highly advanced!"

The girl frowned. "Oh?"

"Mhm. See this knob? You turn it and warm water comes from the head. Like so."

"Ohhh--" Tessarie stuck her hand in the stall as Sarah disrobed. "Oh, wow! It's warm!"

"That it is. It uses black Mesin rock stored in the--"

"Erm, not to interrupt, but this looks really nice."

"I've been replaced by my own invention! How uncouth."

"N- No!" The girl held up her hands defensively while her sizable cock forced the dress to sway. Sarah found herself eying the thick member. She smirked.

"Get that dress off you silly git, come on." Sarah took off her glasses, climbed into the rain stall and grabbed the oils off the cubby, slathering herself up as best she could before Tessarie climbed in. Self-conscious to a fault, perhaps, but there was nothing wrong with being clean. Nothing at all.

The moment Tessarie entered the stall her heat filled the room in a way the steam could only dream of; she was small, barely up to Sarah's chest and yet with her firm, lithe body and thick-- even by human standards-- cock, she was a true beauty in so many ways. Wrapped up in olive skin as flawless as the finest velvet and twice as soft, her body was an altar made to be worshiped. Her small, pert breasts heaved as Sarah stepped into the elf's space and took the girl's chin.

Between the warm water and the girl's heat, Sarah could feel her body relax-- for the moment, she could ignore the rest of the world and its problems. She could live in this moment and, if she was really lucky, she could find solace in Tessarie's arms. Why not. . . She'd had enough running, it was time to relax. She kissed the woman, deeply. Passionately.

Tessarie returned the kiss, her cock throbbing against Sarah's stomach with the pulse of her heart. The girl leaned into her and wrapped her arms around the taller half-elf. She hugged her close, spreading her warmth over Sarah's body from her chest to her toes, she was a complete creature born to be passionate and live. To love. It terrified Sarah in its complexity and yet. . . She was so simple.

Sarah raked her fingers through the elf's blonde hair and Tessarie responded by pressing into her all the more so her cock was sandwiched between them. Sarah could feel the girl's pulse pounding with every breath. "S- Sarah," the elf whispered.

"Mm?"

"My fav- favorite parts of you," she swallowed. "Is you." A soft smile warmed her sharp features before she stole a kiss.

"You're sweet, dear. Very sweet," Sarah kissed her ear, sliding her hand down the girl's chest, trailing her fingertips between her breasts, down the fine ridges of her slender body. She leaned down and started planting kisses in the wake of her fingers. Halfway to her knees, however, Tessarie took her shoulders. Sarah looked up at her. "Hm?"

"Y-- You always do that for me, but. . . M- Maybe I should for you, instead?"

Sarah chuckled. "I don't mind. Not at all."

"M- Maybe. . . We can do something else."

"And what's pinging around between those beautiful pointed ears of yours, then, hm?"

The diminutive elf leaned in as she pushed up to meet Sarah's ear. "I'd like to be one with you. If only for a while. . ."

"I like the way you think." Sarah grinned while the girl carefully touched her waist. "Lower, dear."

"R- Right here?" She rested her hands on Sarah's curvy hips, kneading her palms into the flesh. "Oh, t- I like that. . ."

"Not half as much as I do. Now, let's see where this takes us, shall we?" If Tessarie's cock could have gotten any harder it could have been made of granite, yet the girl's body was jelly in Sarah's strong, confident hands. For just a moment the half-elf considered their sizes and leaned in, sighing across the girl's ear. "Time being what it is, let's get to things, hm?"

"I-- Okay."

"Good girl." She turned slowly without breaking the elf's grip. "Down with me," Sarah leaned her head back against Tess's. "Ready?"

"Y- Yes."

They slunk down to their knees as one, Sarah leaned forward, her progress half halted by the tight confines of the cubicle. Tessarie's hot cock was pinned against her lips by the girl's position, so achingly hard that it actually parted her lips with its girth. The olive skinned beauty leaned over her pale lover and planted a kiss on her shoulder, shuddering even as she accidentally ground her cock against Sarah's lips.

"Mmm, my, my. . ." Sarah cooed, bracing her forearms against the wall of the cubicle. Her back instinctively arched to meet the elf's heat; lower and lower she arched until her ass was in full presentation. A shudder wracked Tessarie's body as she leaned over and brought her hands down on Sarah's shoulders.

"L- Like this?"

Sarah rolled her hips into Tessarie's massive heat, angling her feet in to brace around the girl's ankles. "I will deny you nothing, beautiful. Take me as you wish--" Sarah rolled back against her.

"I. . ."

"Shhh. Ease into it," the half-blood's words came as a whispered purr. "Start by standing outside of my legs. There you go. . . Now. . ." Sarah pressed her knees together and arched her back that little bit more. In her full majesty, her thin waist and generous hips offered a near perfect heart shape that only accented her moisture laden pussy.

Tessarie's breath caught in a weak mewl as she knelt down behind her lover and pressed her lithe, firm thighs against Sarah's meatier ones, trying to stem the shaking in her body. She laid her trembling hands on Sarah's back and sighed deeply, leaning over her. "I-- Are you sure? C- Can I?"

Sarah smiled over her shoulder, face half hidden by her wet coppery locks. "I thought you'd never ask." She rolled her hips forward and crossed one knee over the other. "Slow and steady, beautiful. . . Don't stop until you're completely satisfied."

"L-- Like Felicia?"

"Mmmm. . . The only difference." She reached back and pulled a hand full of the girl's hair, dragging her into a deep kiss. Tessarie shifted her weight back and slid down, pressing the bulbous tip of her cock against Sarah's moistened lips. She was shaking even harder now. When Sarah broke the kiss the girl was blushing shades Sarah'd never seen before. "Is that you will never pull out. . . You will never have to hold back. . ."

"S- Sarah?" Her voice trembled.

The half-blooded woman grinned her most salacious smile. "When you're ready, you will have everything you want from me. But you won't own me. . ." Sarah eased back slightly, inviting the elf into her folds.

"C- c- can I? Please, oh please, please. . ."

"On one condition."

"H- Huh?" The elf choked out, eyes dreary with lust. She gave a tiny push with her cock, threatening to open the pedals of Sarah's dripping sex.

"Put your hands where they belong. Anywhere you choose. . . But do it now." Sarah closed her eyes half way and leaned against the thick cock. She needed it, by now there was no more questioning, Sarah needed this. The girl shared her need by placing her hands on Sarah's shoulders, hugging her as she trembled against the larger woman.

"I-"

"Shhh... ease into what you want. Show me just how much y--" Sarah's voice died in her throat as Tessarie pushed inward. The massive cock opened her up from the very instant it pushed in, a gentle but insistent swell that stretched a low carnal moan from deep within. Sarah arched her back lower, inviting the elf to explore her depths as she fought to take a breath. Her heavy, pendulous breasts heaved while the girl slid in deeper.

Deeper. Inch after inch pressed her open. The tight confines of her inner core tried to resist the penetration but Tessarie was too insistent. Too demanding. The girl's long blonde hair slid down to drape either side of Sarah's face as she moaned deeply into the woman's ear. "Sarrrahhhh."

"That's it, beautiful, that's it. . ." Sarah's own heated moan echoed the elf's. The massive cock pressed deeper still. Plunging into Sarah, now instead of the slow push. Tessarie whined and mewled. She thrust in with a heady, lust filled groan of satisfaction. "Oh!" Sarah exhaled sharply as the cock slammed into her most sensitive spot and plowed right through her. "oh- yes. Yes, there you are."

Tessarie grabbed her shoulder. "Sarah!" She tried to push the woman forward with her thrust and bared down on her with all her feeble strength. "Gods, you're. . ." She whimpered.

Sarah struggled to get her breath, rolling her hips back into Tessarie. "You deserve this. . ."

"Mmph!"

"Say it." Sarah huffed. "Say it, beautiful."

"Y- You deserve this." Tessarie groaned in her ear.

"Not me-- you."

The girl mewled, drew back half way. She slammed down into Sarah's wet velvet with all her weight and let out a carnal cry. "Ideservethis!"

"That's it. . . N- Now. Faster. Harder."

Obligingly, the elf wrapped her arm around Sarah's torso and cried in her ear, drawing back and thrusting in. Slamming into her g-spot again and again, waves of pleasure rippled through Sarah's body while she fought to get her breath. Again and again, the young elf drilled into her mature lover, crying out with every thrust.

Sarah's breath came in short sips, caught between trying to breathe and moaning out the deep groan that was building up in her throat. With every thrust new waves of pleasure ripped through her body. Her meaty flanks rolled in time to the pat, pat, pat of Tessarie's thrusts, echoing loudly in the tight shower.

It was carnal and beautiful. Thick and warm. . . Pure. Tessarie mewled in her ear again, driving her cock deeper into Sarah's core. She pushed harder, massaging Sarah's g-spot again and again, all the while moaning into her ear words in elven that had long ago lost meaning to Sarah.

The young elf paused after a particularly deep thrust that made Sarah cry out. Her massive cock swelled and throbbed inside the tight woman. She was close. They both were. But Sarah knew she was looking for permission--

She reached up and grabbed Tessarie's hand. "Say it."

"Nnngghh. . ." The elf thrust in once. She slammed into Sarah with all the force her little body could manage. Deep, unforgiving. Pure and hot. She cried the words into her lover's ear. "I deserve this."

"Good girl--" Sarah barely managed to breathe as her orgasm started to rip through her. Her body betrayed her, tightening around the thick intruder like a vise. It was tearing her apart and yet the only thing she could do was take it. She couldn't move, she couldn't even breathe as the power of the girl's cock forced her into an orgasm the likes of which she'd not had in years-- it was quick, hard and unrelenting. It didn't wait for her, it didn't care. It exploded over every part of her like a flash fire and ripped the air from her lungs as she bowed her back to Tessarie's demand.