Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 12: Cashing Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thick cock that filled her was only seconds behind-- the elf slumped down atop her with a loud carnal cry of ecstatic bliss. She pounded into Sarah. Again. And again. Her little fingers gripped Sarah's side and she threw her head back, crying out an indistinct moan that rocked Sarah from the inside out.

In seconds the heat inside her erupted in a powerful wave that blasted Sarah's cervix like a fist. Tessarie pulled back and slammed in again, moaning "I deserve t- this!" as load after load blasted into Sarah's pussy. She trembled and mewled, pumping another load. It punched into Sarah so hard that she cried out. With every withdraw a wave of pleasure-pain swept over her both of them, Tessarie's thick seed poured from Sarah's now gaping hole.

Sarah grabbed the side of the stall, panting hard as Tessarie slumped down on her back. Her head was fuzzy with lust and fulfillment but at the edge of her consciousness, she heard herself moan. "You deserve this. . . We both do."

Tessarie hugged her tight. "I love you."

Sarah flinched inwardly. In that split second the haze burned away under the searing words. "Don't ruin a good thing." She whispered.

"S- Sorry."

"Let's get going." Sarah sighed, and leaned forward to free herself from the still twitching member.

"I'm sorry, Sarah."

"Shh."

"Sorry."

"Tessarie," Sarah pushed up with her shaking hands. Her knees wobbled and even the lingering tremble from the powerful orgasm seemed to cling to her like a second skin. She smiled wanly up at Tessarie and kissed the tip of her penis. "Let's go, beautiful. Much to do and all."

Tessarie's lips were drawn into a thin line but, to her credit, she nodded softly. "W- We'll talk about it later, okay?"

* * * *

The paladin was yammering as Sarah adjusted her elbow length gloves in front of the mirror. Her matching floor length dress did a fantastic job of covering the blouse and pants she was wearing underneath, even with some inspection no one would question that she belonged where she was going. She smiled at her handiwork. When she noticed the human standing behind her she spared him a glance. "Hm?"

He frowned. "Weren't you listening?"

"I had my mind on other things. Such as getting out of here alive."

"Of course you were." He shook his head. "I asked you what you were planning to do--"

"Nothing you need concern yourself with, dear." She spun to face him, smiling as a familiar sensual ache throbbed between her legs. "We'll meet at the southern market in two hours. If I'm not there, Keiter and Tessarie will take you somewhere you can hide."

"But--"

"Ah, ah, ah." She held a finger to his lips. "I've no interest in hearing about your heroics, your cod--"

He batted her hand away and met her eyes. Sarah took a half step back, suddenly glad she had her steel toed boots on. "How are we going to keep in contact if you need help?"

She ignored him, heading to the desk where she had piled up her duster, backpack and her belts. She lumped them all together and wrapped the belt around her bag before shoving it into the kids' hands. "The only thing I need from you is you to be there, on time and ready to go, dear boy."

Tessarie and Keiter crossed the room with bundles under their arms which they added to the growing pile by the door. Most of it was sleeping equipment and other useful supplies-- they'd need to get food and other things on the road to Devon, but they were off to a good start. Sarah met the paladin's gaze expectantly.

"I'm just saying, splitting up isn't a good idea. Especially not when you look like. . ."

"Like?"

Something registered on his face and he looked over her. "Uh oh--"

Sarah glanced back in time to see something move in her peripheral vision. A form crossed by the window, blocking out the light for just a moment. "Oh bugger."

"Get down--" was as far as he got before the window exploded inward.

Never a dull moment. Sarah mused.