All Comments on 'Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 43'

by T_Silverwolf

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I've worked my way to the latest posting...

Overall, it's a sound work, the later part needing an overall re-write for plot cogency and a more apparent story line.

Mechanically, you have very few issues; any mildly competent editor/proofer should catch them.

You certainly have the basis for something fine, it just needs some work. You would probably benefit from finding someone to work with you.

Regards,

GeoD

T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

I've actually begun working on smoothing out the first volume and I plan to refine the others to a gleam as well in the fullness of time. Going forward, there /is/ a plan in place to bring things to a head but for the most part I consider the material I've released to be first draft material.

That said, I think my biggest problem has always been lack of planning but the rest of the craft stuff is improving gradually, I think. Reading comments like this is really helpful and interesting. Thanks so much for taking the time and I hope you enjoy the future chapters. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous